Is this the worst marvel movie?

Is this the worst marvel movie?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8xVFgqIxSZ4
youtu.be/N7OqfOnmam4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

no, Dr. Strange is

this is the second worst though

what the fuck? go watch to movie first moron. it's one of the best.

>worse than Civil War, Thor 1, 2, and Spider-Man
I doubt it.

No, it's the funniest according to my pleb friends

My favourite capeshit desu famalam

>worse than thor 2, iron meme 2/3, spidermeme homecoming, guardians of the braaaap 1/2
You've got a long way to go.

age of quiptron, iron man 2/3, thor 2, doctor strange and civil war are far worse

More like fagnarock

Did this movie finish its theater run yet? Feels like it's been out forever already.

You have to be a massive joyless cunt to hate this movie.

It was a great action comedy

No, it's fine, funny enough, and is a simple story about Thor being a hero
Waititi's worst film by a considerable margin tho

Reminder that this is a childrensniggervalkyrie

Taiko has done great work so far so I don’t see why this would be the worst mahval movie. It can’t be worse than iron man 3

It's unironically one of the best marvel movies. Only the winter soldier was more well made.

It's out?

kek

Why does everybody have such a hard on for Winter Soldier? I thought it was just ok.

It's the only Marvel movie with plot twists and tension.

Have you never heard of deadpool?

Not even close.

>Comparing the masterpiece of capeshit to this schlock

Nigga, you have shit taste.

kek?

Not in America

You need to understand that Disney and Marvel see Americans as second-rate bottom-feeders who can only get movies after half the planet got them first.

It's Metal Gear Solid 2 with Marvel characters. It's fucking great.

It's one of the best Marvel movies though.

Who would win?

It's upper-mid tier. Far from the worst.

Hulk has armor and is glowing in one of these, that one

Joss Whedon Declares 'Thor: Ragnarok' Is 'A Modern Masterpiece'

the posts were funny

Guardians were the only decent marvel films

Not even the worst marvel movie of the year. Although it is piece of shit through and through

If the whole film was set on Sakaar and Goldblum was the main villain, it would've easily been one of the best. I still enjoyed it a lot. At least Blanchett looked amazing.

It was a subtle bashing. A skill he learned from the Z-man himself. Notice how he says "hilarious" twice.

Bravo, Joss!

>saying it's "hilarious" three times

Did you read his second tweet in the same image

I really don't fucking care about that faggot's opinions.

>using hilarious twice
Cheeky cunt

>Black actress
Its just a token if you did a hue check in photoshop she'd be the same as cate blanchett

True. The whole movie shouldve been about Sakaar.

>Ragnarok
>it's describe as both #FUN and #FUNNY by unironical shills
>shilled relentlessly on Sup Forums for a year strong
>sassy lesbian niggress Valkyrie
>looks like absolute shit
I won't see it but it could be

Why even post in these threads then? Fucking hell, what a faggot.

>modern star wars and south park
Not helping.

this
only upvotes for disney allowed
all other opinions BANNED

Because I dislike shills and the shitty movies you viral market here

When I saw it I thought it was pretty much Guardians of the Galaxy 1.5

Less annoying humor than 2. A better plot than 1.

No, you fucking stupid cunt.

>yfw he's saying that in hopes of going back to Marvel

Ah right, you're a whinging bastard in a tin foil hat. At least pirate the damn film so it's warranted.

.03 cents have been deposited into your account

Go take your pills and have a word with the matron.

Actually a goof movie

No spoilers

Its actually a different marvel movie, not a whole lot of action going on and theres quality in the characters interplay , i was shocked

And watch out for the subtle redpills

Also cate blanchett is hot

They should make a Stargate: SG1 series about Thor.

youtube.com/watch?v=8xVFgqIxSZ4

>lesbian
What? Have you seen the movie?

>IT'S MY BIRTHDAAAAY!

Imagine if Thor, Bruce Banner, Loki and Iron Man get recruited for secret missions to explore the universe.

>can't afford pills because disney ran out of jobs
you took the last job
you did this to me

WE WUZ VIKANGS

One thing that interests me is the aesthetic it's going for, very colourful fantasy comic style as opposed to the dark and gritty aesthetic that used to be the norm, same as GotG. It feels like we're reaching the end of those visuals

Some of the humor was good, but other parts fell fucking flat. The chains scene at the start. Ass-guard. Thor only caring about how gross/smelly it was when someone was being melted next to him. Devils anus. The ball against the window mid-heroic speech. Revengers.

It was overall a 'good' MCU film. Nowhere near the early heights, but nowhere near the worst depths either.

#hilarious

gr8 b8 m8

Everyone in the theater gasped when Hulk started destroying Thor's ass lol.

Best part of the movie was when Thor told Banner to use one of his PhD's to flight the plane

Your banter is bad and you should feel bad.

lol I forgot about that

>it's great XD

Its the worst, fuck marvel.. but still better than any dceu movie.

Does the film have this aesthetic, or is it just the advertisement?

No the whole movie is like that

ITS "okay" when compared to an actual triller / spy film
Which makes it great when put into CapeShit
Plus it shows that you can really do a different type of superhero story.

Thor 3 isn't the best but it's top tier. Way better than Doctor Strange or Homecoming or Civil War or Guardians of the Galaxy 2.

It looks like the trailer. If you liked the trailer you will enjoy the movie.

But I've found the trailer is fairly deceptive because they stuck scenes together that don't belong together at all.

The whole movie has the aesthetic. It's really fucking good. It even comes damn close to kino with the Valkyrie flashbacks and when Thor has visions of his father when he's getting beaten by Hulk.

The trailer also edits some of the backgrounds to make it seem like certain scenes take place in different locations. It's I think an effort to appease people who cry spoilers while at the same time showcasing the movie. It's deceptive, but only about plot points you probably don't want to know before going in.

>epic

That's pretty smart actually.

Maybe he'll make JL take a few pointers from this movie

>Thor has visions of his father when he's getting beaten by Hulk
lol

Even further, they've come to look on Americans as good little consumer drones who they can cuck out of their own pop culture and still have them turn out for it in droves.

They do this shit to disguise week-to-week drops, then have all the worthless clickbait "journalists" in their pocket write hit-pieces attacking rival studios that don't do the same, thereby spinning the narrative back in their favor.

"Look how many people came back for Thor:Butchered Skurge Redemption on week two! It's fun family entertainment!" (Never mind the fact our numbers are skewed by our release schedule)

"Oooooo look at that massive second-week drop! This must be a terrible film to scare off so many viewers a week after release." (Never mind the fact it was released in pretty much every market simultaneously and didn't cuck its fans into vanishing from the internet for weeks to avoid getting anything spoiled for them.)

tl;dr: Fuck Disney. The Mouse must die.

Actually, I imagine they do it because Americans tend to be negative nancy's, while Europeans and Asians enjoy brainless movies for what they are: simple entertainment.

If you release movies in the USA first you risk a constant stream of bullshit and negative attention because it's not normie enough for them. And hating on fun is the new cool.

Europeans and Asians don't mind nerd culture. While Americans try to signal how mature they are.

This. Outside the internet echo chambers, stuff like the MCU, DCEU, and Star Wars get watched and generally forgotten aside from being fun nights out. Even at my /tg/ group, nerds of the highest order, none of us disliked any of the DCEU, or worship at the alter of the mouse. We just enjoy them as simple entertainment.

You think normies really gave a shit about Lex's chatacter in BvS? No, they thought the Batman vs Superman fight scene was cool and that Wonder Woman was hot and you could see right up her skirt.

Sup Forums seems to have lost all sense of perspective.

>schlock
schlock doesn't mean bad

leave Ironman out

JUST

youtu.be/N7OqfOnmam4

what is the video trying to say?

I was expecting GOTG2 tier derivative gag shit, it wasnt horrible.

Dr Strange and GOTG2 are way worse

>Thor only caring about how gross/smelly it was when someone was being melted next to him
why would he do that before that?

i think some of it was reshot as well. Odin originally seemed to be like a crazy homeless old man and the hammer destruction was in NY

>LOL THIS MOVIE SUCKS

You haven't even seen it.

That is literally one of the few genuine good parts

The simplicity of Odin as a common man in a green field while drums are beaten and he's in the center of the frame was actually really great

He had already demonstrated an ability to break his bonds before that. Sure, he might have got zapped with the paralyzing thing again, but any hero would have at least tried to stop it. Then they would have been pissed about it, not just completely unaffected aside from how if affected their nose.

It's little shitty moments like that which soured the movie for me. It's worse than quipping. It's setting up a situation especially to make a ill-fitting joke.

>It's worse than quipping. It's setting up a situation especially to make a ill-fitting joke.
that really is atrocious. The chain gag is basically that and the "devil anus" bullshit.

but idk i just assumed Thor didnt care for some alien

>watch out for the subtle redpills
nigga what?

If you're over the age of 18 and still enjoy superhero movies please kill yourself

There's literally jokes about how Robert Downey Jr's pants are too small