ITT: """"comedians"""" that people pretend are funny because of their political leanings...

ITT: """"comedians"""" that people pretend are funny because of their political leanings. ill start with this obvious hack.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=F3ODCSkEGKk
youtube.com/watch?v=JuZBgxTwtIE
youtube.com/watch?v=RPfx_jFZQuI
youtube.com/watch?v=cS0jTbzd8Q8
youtube.com/watch?v=FNSan5v3PYw
youtube.com/watch?v=9Hkov3QcCpQ
youtube.com/watch?v=Etd7v4zmyqU
youtube.com/watch?v=oy3YqsUk5Nc
youtube.com/watch?v=Q1yrH4qS2RA
youtube.com/watch?v=_cGluB0s45g
youtube.com/watch?v=cnoLEbbsVQU
youtube.com/watch?v=tE_5Y9IKCk0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

What kind of faggy Reddit-ass post is this? I don’t like him but you’re acting like he fucked your girlfriend or something. Jesus.

There. Both ends of the spectrum. We can end this thread.

is that tony stark

Sam is funny when he goes extreme edge to the point where it's over the top. But his standard comedy, no political message is absolute dogshit. The one that comes to mind is his sugar video making him go cookey and him being an average guy.

Daily reminder , the person making all these anti Sam Hyde threads (this one, the ones lying about him being a pedo, the photoshopped emails of Sam Hyde arranging to fuck a tranny)

Are all being made by the same dude, he is a mentally ill tranny who clearly still looks like a dude that was friends of a friend of Sam's who killed him self because of sick things the tranny (who made this thread) did.

You're a sick man, get fuckin help dude.

That's my favorite one.

All the ones with his mom in it were hillarious

Does the tranny have a big schlong?

>I don’t like him but

youtube.com/watch?v=F3ODCSkEGKk

Sorry, but today's not your day

Actually there is a meme on legbutt about her having herpes.

>I don’t like him but you’re acting like he fucked your girlfriend or something.
The funny part is he actually did fuck one of the girls /r9k/ orbited and they got super salty about it

shut up

youtube.com/watch?v=JuZBgxTwtIE

GOOBAHS

GOOBAHS

CLAHRK

IM GETTING SOME CLAHRK

Alright, somebody show me his best. I watched a little bit of his Ted Talk thing but couldn't finish.
I want to like this guy based on how ass-blasted he makes people, so post some clips bros

Comedy gold
Funny names
LOL

ANAL
ANAL
ANAL
ANAL
ANAL
ANAL
ANAL

this is the first thread i ever made about this hack. i am not a tranny but i will gladly fuck you in the ass if you shave your legs :^)
i promise i won't hurt, im just under 6 inches.

Cringe comeback

>tfw I've tried getting into MDE and I don't like any of their videos
>yet World Peace was absolute kino in every sense of the word

>I don’t like him but I wished he fucked my girlfriend or something.

cuck

youtube.com/watch?v=RPfx_jFZQuI
this is the only clip from him i've seen that i liked

That isn’t what he said at all...

i wish people would post why they like sam hyde and not why people that don't like him are retarded

suck a dick faggot

>when your show gets cancelled and all your friends hate you

Why would I come and explain why I like something in a thread made to bash that thing? Don’t be dumb.

>i wish people would post why they like sam hyde
wow

the editing in his best work is so god damn good

This dude's schtick is not that great but still amusing. Basic adult swim type humor

these threads are stupid.

Probably because they have a slim chance of being believed. You don't see anyone professing to like Steven Crowder, do you?

this dude looks like a living spongebob in this gif

youtube.com/watch?v=cS0jTbzd8Q8

>le cringe xD

Maybe he shouldn't have been Sig Hailing with nazis, then

Stupid? It's sad that your comedic senses are so dull that you cannot grasp his genius. All the best comedians have some inner struggle they use to channel their material. In Sam's case, it's his repressed homosexuality.

Tell me, would a straight comedian come up with a hilarious bit like this?

youtube.com/watch?v=FNSan5v3PYw

And have so much inner turmoil that he uses transsexuals as an outlet to deal with his gay demons?

If only you could comprehend how much he suffers for his art, just to make people laugh. It's the least you could do you ungrateful cunt.

Cringe

youtube.com/watch?v=9Hkov3QcCpQ
best one. the whole thing is 10/10

Chicken nugget scoon

Sam Hyde CAN be funny, in my opinion, at least.
The thing is, he can't keep his stupid fucking political views out of his comedy, 1 example of this is the Trex Helps Robby skit, it was fucking hilarious, and then he has to force in some stupid fucking "joke" about david duke. I don't feel bad for this JUST black hole, I just feel bad about the lost potential.

Well you know what buddy, you should think that what is worth every penny or do you even spare a dime? what is this right here? do you do anything over here what is this right where you began buddy. Mud tires go vrrrooom please believe me don't stare at him he's an animal on sundays what are you on tuesdays what role do you play? It's all in good taste. It's all in good taste. It's all in good taste. It's all in good taste.

Yeah MDE probably wouldn't have been cancelled if he didn't retweet "alt-right cool kid tweet of the day" and didn't include shit like Moonman/Jews Rock. If he'd subtle about it it might've gotten on the air.

John Oliver: The Thread

youtube.com/watch?v=Etd7v4zmyqU

youtube.com/watch?v=oy3YqsUk5Nc

youtube.com/watch?v=Q1yrH4qS2RA

youtube.com/watch?v=_cGluB0s45g

youtube.com/watch?v=cnoLEbbsVQU

youtube.com/watch?v=tE_5Y9IKCk0

They were getting away with it, AS wanted to do another season.

Literally the only reason it got cancelled is because Joe Bernstein kicked up a stink after his interview with Sam and Brett Gelman quit AS to virtue signal.

This. Imo Sam's humour is at its best when he steers clear from politics, or when the social commentary is more of a spiel on something general, like in the TedX Talk and Ideas Man. If he had just stuck to that kind of humour, World Peace would still be on the air. But it's like he went out of his way to include alt right symbols and Sup Forums memes to intentionally provoke a response.

Exactly, it's like he wanted to fail or something. It's just pitiful.

A solution of 0.50 g 4-acetoxyindole in 5 mL Et2O was stirred and cooled to 0 °C with protection from atmospheric moisture. There was then added 0.5 mL oxalyl chloride. The reaction mixture was stirred for an additional 30 min, and the intermediate indoleglyoxyl chloride separated as a yellow crystalline solid but was not isolated. This was treated with a 40% solution of dipropyl amine in anhydrous Et2O, dropwise, until the pH was 8-9. The reaction was diluted with 100 mL CHCl3 and shaken with 30 mL of a 5% aqueous NaHSO4 followed by 30 mL of a saturated aqueous NaHCO3 solution. After drying over anhydrous MgSO4, the organic solvents were removed under vacuum. The residue was recrystallized from Et2O / cyclohexane to give 0.73 g (78%) of 4-acetoxyindol-3-yl-N,N-dipropylglyoxylamide with a mp 130-131 °C. Anal: C,H,N.

To a stirred suspension of 0.50 g LAH in 10 mL anhydrous THF, stirred, under nitrogen and at room temperature, there was added a solution of 0.66 g 4-acetoxyindol-3-yl-N,N-dipropylglyoxylamide in 10 mL anhydrous THF. This was added dropwise at a rate that maintained the reaction at reflux. When the addition was complete, the reflux was maintained for an additional 15 min and then the reaction was cooled to 40 °C. The excess hydride and the product complex was destroyed by the addition of 1 mL EtOAC followed by 3 mL H2O. The solids were removed by filtration, the filter cake washed with THF, the filtrate and washings pooled, and the solvents removed under vacuum. The residue was distilled at the KugelRohr and the distillate recrystallized from EtOAC/hexane. Thus there was obtained 0.27 g (51%) of 4-hydroxy-N,N-dipropyltryptamine (4-HO-DPT) with a mp 96-97 °C. Anal: C,H,N.

this is tired and juvenile

sorry its a no from me

>please explain funny
>and please excuse my autism

organic chemisty is NOT cool pal

Chinese lavender is my favorite joke from KSTV.

its ironic though because you have to have autism to understand and explain this brand of funny

>le cringe xD

How can you not see the underlining political satire in these skits?

are you retarded?

I thought it came from some /mlp/ fag.

t. Faggot who heard about the red talk from a shit-tier H3H3 podcast

2070 paradigm shift is actually funny you fucking anemic

He does the Eric Andre thing, but most of the humor comes from the reaction of random strangers. Sam's ted talk is legendary, but I've never seen a single skit of his that made me laugh.

>Liked a lot of his work, especially 2070 paradigm shift
>Most of his other stuff was hit or miss
>Only found out later it was supposed to be political