Name a "good" character you'd like to see turn bad

Name a "good" character you'd like to see turn bad

AND

Name a "bad" character you'd like to see turn good

Can be DC, Marvel, Image, whatever.

I wanted to see how Justice League United would handle "good" Brainiac. And evil Dick Grayson would be kinda funny seeing as he's apparently not even all that evil on Earth 3.

I'd like to see what would happen if Bat-Mite broke bad. Curious to see how Batman would handle a fifth dimensional threat.

As far as a bad character going good, I wouldn't mind seeing private eye Riddler again.

Super boy Prime turning good. Would like to see Batman's reaction to a stronger yet unstable Superman walking around Watch tower.

I doubt he could. Unbound Spectre is the only one who can do jack dick to an Imp that's just straight up destructive.

I just want more because i'm casual.

Why would anybody want to see a good character turn bad?

>Hickman's Ultimates

Moral decay can be good entertainment

It can be fun. Like Superman in Injustice. It helps that everyone is retarded but still.

It's weird, but while we have alternate world Batmans, like Owlman, and even vigilante ones, who are just superPunisher heroic, we don't have worlds where Batman just straight up goes evil.

I think seeing an alternate universe of that would be interesting. I suppose it's sort of done with Nemesis, though.

Other than him, maybe Wonder Woman. I'd like to see her bring Olympia's values to the modern world, actually warring religion vs religion. Not a femi-Nazi or anything, but really if she's going to champion for women's rights, why go about it soft when she's wiling to break peoples necks about other things?

I'd like to see Riddler go good. Dini did it, and it was great.

Fuck, I'd love to see Evil Batman.

You could even make it "justified" evil by having him decide that in order to stop crime forever he has to take over the world and rule it. Like how in Kingdom Come he's made Gotham into East Berlin. Take that, make it even more nefarious and devious, and apply it worldwide.

Villains who were once heroes can be a really good antagonists, especially if they were friends with the hero.

Look at Sinestro, Zoom, original Lex, and Twoface.

That's a very Red Hood mentality.

Also Azrael Batman.

I would much rather see a story where Wonder Woman doesn't go bad.

Superman deals with Mxy in a cerebral manner. Bruce could do the same if Bat-mite was a challange in a similar manner.

If Bat-mite was full on "destroy everything, no games" then yeah, game over.

>Good going Bad
I want to see Green Arrow go bad in a tragic fall from grace. Becomes Jaded and cynical with the state of America, gets caught up and sucked up into Anti-Trump protests, gets more and more wound up until he starts crossing lines. Belives he's fighting a resistance but goes to far.

>Bad to good
Discounting anti-heroes, I want to see Zod accept Krypton's fall and go off and have adventures in space. Maybe Join the GLC.

Good call on Riddler. Watching Gotham, I was rooting for him to be like Dexter. Not necessarily solving crimes to help people, but loving the challenge.

I'd love an Elseworlds tale where Joker kills Barbara and Dick snaps. Basically becomes The Punisher.

You could argue that Jason's just taken Bruce's own ideas to their logical conclusion.

I doubt an Evil Batman not part of an evil Justice League would be that interesting.

I love to see Doomsday turn around.

After all he had a fucked existence being killed over and over. He was just kind of a mindless animal. How much blame do you have with those circumstances.

If he developed a mind I'd like to think he could become a very haunted figure but one heck of a hero.

We just recently had a Doomsday solo book about a kid hero with his powers.

edgelords still stuck in the 90s, that's who.

He saw too much shit, couldn't handle and went insane.

I wouldn't mind seeing Man-Bat turn good for a bit.

Langstrom revises the formula to turn him into a more mindful and intelligent Man-Bat, and allies with Bruce with a few cases. I could see it.

Gods and Monsters doesn't count.

what happened with that book?
never saw anyone really talk about it at all

I'd like to see Daken try the good guy thing like the honest good guy. And for the bad guy...prob Cyclops or Nightwing.

>Nightwing

I can't possibly see this being a good story.

I think a small story of Nightwing going full on villain and then learn the error of his ways would be a good story and open doors for others like how nobody at the superhero community could look him in the eye or how hopeless being a superhero really is.

There's no motivation for it at all, he's played morally gray before and outside of Grayson, it's been terrible.

>Motivation
It's simple we rape Nightwing (Again)
but yeah maybe Nightwing going villain was a bad idea.

I'd like to see Two-Face as a hero, cleaning up the Gotham underworld from the inside.

On the other hand, Martian Manhunter would make a horrifying villain. I like to imagine him morphing into eldrich monstrosities, leaving his victims as braindead zombies, basically a one-man alien invasion

I would be curious to see what john would be like if he went straight up evil

Thread needs more Marvel

Good Guy
U-Foes because their powers are pretty damn cool and would make a pretty cool Thunderbolts style team

Bad Guy
Hulk (Bruce Banner) pull an Old Man Wolverine and have Maestro stuck in the current time.

Turn booster evil and write him so that he passes off as a more competant villian than a hero.

Turn riddler or grundy good. Than pair riddler up with question and start a conspiracy crew arc.

I'd sure like to see heroic inhumans instead of genocide cloud worshiping cultists.

I'd like a Pymtron trying (and failing) to be heroic in a cosmic setting (because everyone on Earth knows him and wouldn't let him play the hero for long).

I wanna see thor go rogue kinda like aquaman in throne of atlantis

Make him go good. Lets see what that looks like.

"In retrospect I've been kind of an asshole."

I could swear there was a stretch in the Bronze Age where that exact situation happened.

Bump

I would love to see a good Penguin still being all rich night club owner but donating and helping the heroes.

I would love to see an Evil Booster Gold still trying to be THE HERO he thinks he should be but doing evil stuff instead and still failing,

I think the truth of John Constantine is that he wouldn't act any different if he did

I've always felt like a universe in which Batman was the bad guy would make a lot more sense. And his rogues gallery are just people trying to stop him from beating up any more poor people and torturing them in his creepy Gothic mansion.

Rose should turn bad and Thorn should turn good!

If Doomsday evolves to maximise his survival, why doesn't he evolve into a hero?

>good turned bad
Batman.
>bad turned good
Some Spider-Man rogue, I don't know. Probably Rhino.

Why do the goth or punk type girls always seem to need their fishnets/mesh/whatever it is to be torn? Why can't it ever be in good condition?

Any of you guys read Superman comics? That's actually been a Doomsday plot.

Superman encounters a Good Doomsday from the future. This doomsday is intelligent and noble. Apparantly Doomsday succeeds in killing Superman, but to do so he becomes intelligent. This inteligence fills him with guilt when he realizes who exactly he kills. Therefor doomsday goes back in time to prevent himself from killing Superman. unfortunately, that means Intelligent Doomsday never existed.

I'm trying to remember which Superman run this was, but my google fu is failing at the moment.

Have you ever worn Fishnets? If Black canary was real she'd be buying new Fishnets after every fight!

Goth's\Punks are just too poor to afford new ones when they rip.

I'd love a book where Joker is rebelling against an authoritarian govenment or something like that. He wouldn't even have to be outright good, just focusing his carnage against people who deserve it.

An evil Swamp Thing would be pretty neat, even as just the villain of an arc in Justice League

to be honest i didn't gave that book a chance at all because i hated the design of the kid, he doesn't look like Doomsday at all.

if you have any more detail about that run i would like to hear it, that plot sounds really interesting, do you remember if it was in Superman's ongoing, Action Comics or it was its own miniseries?

>Good call on Riddler. Watching Gotham, I was rooting for him to be like Dexter. Not necessarily solving crimes to help people, but loving the challenge.
Thanks, and yeah that's what he did in Dini, solved crimes for the fame and money (private investigator).

And it makes sense. I don't like Riddler how Snyder did it, where he's some sort of autistic psychopath.

Having him just obsessed with proving his intelligence is great, not going around killing people for no reason, but announcing he's going to steal from you, then stealing from you despite any precautions you put up.

And the more non-lethal villains really lend themselves to that more. It's why I think a lot of Marvel villains are popular, because they're not evil for the sake of evil like Joker, but they're just trying to get by or make money or whatever.

The Rogues (Captain Boomerang if I can only pick one)

Wolverine

really want to see a harvey dent actual redemption arc

like permanently

Batman goes batty.

Dr Freeze moves to stop him.

There's already been "evil Batman."

incest baby in bomb-rigged uterus

Turn Carnage good. The MU needs heroes, and there was no better than Carnage Man

Make Carol evil because fuck me I'd love to see her lose it

Kal turning bad or having an evil Superman espy is so eye rollingly overdone that it'd be more original to just go full 100% lovable boy scout.

Supernan already had classic rogues who were "Evil Superman", making Evil Superman stories pointless and redundant.

All the significant DC villains and heroes have had alignment-reversed analogues.

I'd like to see High Evolutionary become "good" and sort out the Mutant/Inhuman shit for once and all.

And Simon Williams to do a serious heel turn. I think he has it in him.

>original Lex

This was a retcon when they created Superboy, it made as much sense as Superboy meeting Lois as a kid, etc. etc. The Superboy stories about the Legion or with simple local burglars, etc. worked better than trying to shoe-horn his adult nemesis into Smallville. Other than the SB comics and The Cereal King, no one other than Smallville ever picked up on the Lex and Clark were childhood friends.

Frankly, I think the way Morrison played it, where Lex and Superman could have been friends if not for his ego and petty vindictiveness in that regard, would make more interesting stories. For example, if, once Luthor became US President, he and Red Son Superman could have come to a Gorbachov/Reagan like detente and peaceful co-existence/trade agreements, etc.

>Two-Face

The Convergence take on this was pretty interesting. He wasn't really good, just a little more conflicted about who he was willing to hurt. Not sure he would still be 'two face' if he simply did good deeds.

>Joker goes straight and sells food at a stand or a cart, probably hotdogs or tacos.

>He later upgrades to food truck.

>No poison, No robbery. Just selling food at a stand, in the criminest city on the east coast.
>Both Crooks and the GCPD can get along when they're all eating a nice Joker-Dog.

Miles Morales turning bad. I think he could be much more interesting as a villain. I honestly wish it will happen in Secret Empire. It would go like this: Basically Miles has been trying to deal with various pressures that have been placed on him, like being a hero, being a Spider-Man, what he means to people of color, etc. He has also secretly been harboring feeling of jealousy towards Peter Parker.

Then he finds out Steve Rogers is Hydra. This not only shatters his worldview but also causes him to snap. So he kills Captain America on Capitol Hill, which starts his descent into villainy.

Now I guess one of the problems with this is that killing a member of Hydra isn't exactly a villainous thing to do. In fact it could be considered heroic in the eyes of some. Also I am aware that something like this would most likely never happen, as Bendis would never allow someone to do something this drastic with his OC.

I'd like to see Freddy make an honest effort at being a hero, if only because he's pissed off enough other bad guys that playing hero is the only way to keep his head above water

>Hero to villain
Flash. As lackluster as that whole "Future Barry" arc was, it made me realize how insular evil speedsters and evil time travelers are. I'd love to see that whole arc done on a grander scale, where he actively tries to change events and comes into conflict with the hero community over it.

>Villain to hero
Man, that's pretty tough. How about Psycho Pirate? It'd be different for him to have a moment of clarity and try to redeem himself. Maybe even have him try to correct wrongs throughout the Multiverse with an Exiles-like team.

>Carnage Man
muh niggah

Marvel:
Carnage, Daken or Stryfe all go good.
Just cause I think it'd be fucking great if Deadpool formed an Outlaws-esque team of reformed villains with them and maybe a couple others, cause why not?

Don't care about good guy going bad.

DC;
Tim Drake goes bad. Two Face goes good.

if you want to see bad Bat Mite, watch the final episode of Brave and the Bold

Nemesis was so bad. The storytime on Sup Forums was wonderful.

Reverse cosmic 616 would be interesting.
Noble, good Thanos vs vicious, evil Norrin Radd
I wonder how that would turn out if they still had the overall same personalities but just different agenda.

I still like the classic idea of evil batman and good guy joker.
but instead of the usual switch they still stick to their themes:
joker using jack in the boxes and cards to fight villains nonlethaly and batman using stealth to kill, steal, plot world domination for his evil corporation or whatever

That's basically Earth 3.

Now I'm imagining everyone being too afraid of Joker's hot dogs til he stares them down, points at them, points at hot dog, does the come here finger thing while never ever breaking his unflinching Joker stare.

Then telling them see you tomorrow to intimidate them into coming back.

twist is the hot dogs are really fucking good, but no one recommends him because he is the goddamn Joker.

Luthor as a good guy could accomplish a fuckload more than he does as a villain.

I don't know which hero I'd like to see go bad. I guess maybe Batman.

The closest I recall seeing was in the comic events after Ragnarok when he returns to earth and attempts to find other reincarnated Asgardians, discovering that stark and others had a hand making a fake thor while he was gone. This was right after he had remade Asgard from scratch in the American Midwest. Pissed about this and the state of the world he tore out new Asgard to levitate aboveground to make a point it wasn't on American soil, and threatened to come down on the every corner of earth with storms and earthquakes - a warning at first - if he and his fellow reborn Asgardians were disturbed.

you have shit taste

Any highlights? Would love to have seen it.

Talia

yfw Nemesis 2 is going to be a thing

Is it something personal,kiddo?Who backstabbed you so painfully?

Id like to see Luthor take on more of a Batman persona. He'd want to best Superman as a vigilante using his own natural human ability. Also makes these Batman v Superman encounters more personal

>an one man alien invansion

FUCK, make it happen

>I'd like to see High Evolutionary become "good"

is High Evolutionary even what one would call "evil"?
He just seems to do his thing.

>villain going good

Kraven.

>hero going bad

Blue Beetle (Jaime)

That kinda happened in the Nu52 Swamp Thing run

Something kind of happened in 52 when we was staging fights for commercial endorsements