Going to watch this trilogy with my kids tomorrow. Is it okay for kids too watch, or are the dialogues too mature?

Going to watch this trilogy with my kids tomorrow. Is it okay for kids too watch, or are the dialogues too mature?

Its a cinematic upheaval of morden morality that takes a surreal spin into the mind of morden ayrans. Have fun.

The originals are way too inappropriate for today's children. Make sure you watch the Disney re-releases.

Skip the rape scenes. And ones where Dr. O struggles to regain sanity. Just skip the second part. It made me insane. Third part made me sane again
First movie is best for kids
Third movie is best for adults

It's time for them to lear the Truth about juden

>disney
>homecoming
>girl ask, which would you fuck, marry or kill?

No they'll be able to understand it, just explain to them beforehand that there are superior and inferior races of people in the world

This is a great opportunity to explain to your children how society's perception can change over time. Raimi would never have been able to get away with any of this stuff today. Uncle Ben's rhetoric is powerful and will no doubt influence the way your children will think for the rest of their lives.

>I'll give you your rent when you FIX THIS FUCKING GODDAMN DOOR.

Jesus Raimi

"I"M SPIDERMAN AND I FUCKED YOUR NIGGER GRANDMA"

Jesus christ the times have really changed, huh?

despite the memeing, these movies have less vulgarities than the disney capeshit movies because the creators knew exactly what they were doing

It's gud

It's fine but check the parents guide on imdb for specifics.

I thinks it's okay, dependsing on the age of your kids. 8 and above is fine

I hear you’re a holocaust denier Peter. I myself am a bit of a skeptic.
Jesus Raimi

Fun times... Fun times.

fast forward uncle ben's death scene. was really offensive and didn't add much to the movie

i just want to warn you it was a deferent time

Lol get with the times grandpa

yeah when uncle ben is squirming on the ground while he screams "nigger" is a bitch much for the younger audience

>Spiderman! This is why fools are only leaders. Because you never know when some lunatic will come along with a sadistic choice. Let die the gentile you love? Or... suffer the little juden?
Skip the first movie, Raimi was simply trying to break new grounds