What does Sup Forums think of these costumes?

what does Sup Forums think of these costumes?

too much white on mj if she had some red on her legs it would be nicer honestly i don't know why she's going with white and not blue or gold ,and her shoes are stupid, the hair in a bun going into the mask is nice looking
Anna her costume is nice but god is the armor ugly as hell and i don't know how to feel about the braids she looks really cute with them but they seem like such a gradable thing which is hot

MJ's is great.
Annie's is better (and more like Mayday's outifit) sans armor.

I want to tear a hole in MJ's pants and fuck her in costume.

I think Annie should just get a full mask and not this shit half mask thing course that would mean getting rid of the sexy braids

You know it might not be a good idea to only wear a domino mask if you are a model it seems pretty easy to figure it out

>sexy braids

Why MJ uses granny pants?

They suck. Also all Spider-People should have full masks instead of that domino and helmet shit MJ and Anime are wearing. Their hair can still be visible if it needs to be. It can be let out through the back or through the top like Ultimate Jessica Drew.

If MJ let her hair down, got rid of the earrings and tweaked her costume a bit to make it less white and not have the red look like a diaper I would like it more.

I do like the white webs on the red.

Not into Anime's costume but I recognize she's a kid and it's a costume made by her parents so it makes sense.

I like them.

that makes it look like she's wearing a red leotard over a fullbody white spandex
Maybe if she had red webbing over the white parts like her shoes

MJ's would look better with more red on the legs, either knee or thigh high boots would look better (or maybe just red webbing)

Anime's is ugly

Love'em both.

>thigh high boots
I was thinking the same thing but do you think she should have gloves or just keep it white there?

Short guy/tall girl pairs are super cute, and aren't used much.

They look retarded

I love Annie's, but she needs a full mask.

Not too good, but not too bad. That's what I think about them.

Why would Annie even need armor? Does she not have super durability like Spider-Man? Even at her age she should be nigh-invulnerable to anyone but powerful super-villains.

spidey isn't that durable bullets can hurt him, knives can cut him etc. He can take a punch but he's had broken ribs numerous times. Until Annie develops her spider-sense she needs all the help she can get.

maybe a bit of red at the wrists or on the fingers?

Frankly, the helmet looks ridiculous on Annie. The armor could use some work; as it is now, it just highlights how gangly Annie is; I'd say armor up the costume more to give her silhouette some bulk, while adding to her protection.

As for MJ, swap the white for black, or a very very deep, dark red. Swap the shoes for thigh high boots, and maybe pull a Ben Reily and design the hands to have a webbed thumb, pointer and pinky finger, but leave the rest of the hand as-is.

>Why would Annie even need armor?
because she's 9 and has parents who want her to be safe

So what is renew your vows exactly? Like an elseworld where they told the devil to go fuck himself or something?

Also why the fuck does MJ have powers?

Annie's looks better without the safety pads.

I don't like the colour of MJ's, I feel that much white is a bad choice.

In this reality, absorbing so much of Peter's seed gave her powers instead of cancer. It's the opposite of Reign.

the7bshpuld have full masks. mjs little ankle flairs r dumb.

otherwise pretty cool. Annie doesn't need fucking pads.

over protective parents.

In both the other recent stories where MJ has become Spider-Woman she's had better costumes, which is really shitty because both of those stories sucked ass. But design wise I'd take Iron Spider MJ or Ultimate Spider-Woman MJ any day over this crap.

IIRC the authors said MJ was going to change her costume often- first three issue have been technically a retelling of the same event, let's see the next storyline

>anna interpreted by

>Short guy
user, wat?

imagine how sloppy wet webslinging makes both mj and annie

Shouldn't Peter be fucking everybody then to spread the next stage in human evolution.

GOD FUCKIGN AWFUL. BUTT UGLY AND GROSS

MJ looks so unsexy it's a disgrace, I'm so ashamed of Marvel

Its not like she is using Spidersense to keep her face blurred, and try to flee the scenes.

>Like an elseworld where they told the devil to go fuck himself or something?
More or less. Some other differences for the sake of "alt-universe so we can do what we want" like the X-men still wearing their 90s outfits, but the general premise is "what if OMD never happened."