When you realise you're not part of the Trinity

ouch

how much makeup is ben wearing here, what's he thinking about

poor carl drogo

Yeah, what is that disgusting rat doing there in the third Chad's place?

Is Superman a manlet in comics? I know Gadot is wearing heels but he looks like a babby next to Affleck and Momoa

The virgins Ben, Gal and Henry and the chad Momoa

Cavill is not a manlet, he just isn't specially tall.

He listed at 6'1

Just that gal gadot is 5'10 and wearing 6 inch heels, ben affleck is 6'4, and so on.

They've been working together longer and more closely, of course they have a tighter relationship. I'm sure that the larger cast didn't afford much opportunity for the actors to get intimately acquainted, and this will also show in the movie. Keep a small cast if you want a comfy cast.

>6 inch heels
3 inch heels*

I didn't realize Affleck was so tall. Damn.

Rock: reddit
Momoa: /ourguy/

>what's he thinking about
Boston Lager

He's 6.1, fucking watched man from uncle and next to 6.5 armie hammer he looks like a fucking manlet

DC actors are so much more likeable compared to Marvels. Based Zach, he even made the Jewish Woman work.

Aquachad is the superior hero anyway.

Batista>Momoa

i fucking hate rdj and his platform sneakers, who does he think he is fooling. so much more respect for people who just accept their height, tom cruise isnt fun to make fun of but rdj makes himself such an easy target

Suicide, Jennifer Garner, Booze, rehab, his career

We've been making fun of Cruise for years?

but yeah RDJ is a little bitch

the virgin group photo

versus

the dchad group photo

*blocks your path*

lol RDJ and his shoes.

that tattoo is Kino! so simple, yet so complex!

Cavill alone would destroy all sissy Marvel "heroes"

>Based Zach, he even made the Jewish Woman work

>barely acceptable
>in the movie he didn't direct
>now she's back to the empty mind style of acting

His biceps is thicker than Gal's legs

Yeah he'd power bottom shit of the Marvel actors.

The Virgin Chad and the Chad Threesome

>They've been working together longer and more closely, of course they have a tighter relationship

Since fucking when? Wonder Woman has 1 line with Superman in BvS, and Superman will be in JL for 5 minutes.

Gal Gadot is rocking that Halloween costume and mask

Damn straight

is he natty?

be honest please

No

You don't get that kind of body natty.

jesus christ brah

D A D D Y

A

D

D

Y

They were still probably on set together a lot, and even if not that, they certainly had a lot of time together with all the promotional events and appearances.

what about henry? he looks natty desu

No. He doesn't look natty either

okay can you post a natty achievable physique?

Cavill in MoS

All marvel heroes are fit. While DC runs around with a transgender flash and skelleton wonder woman.

Scooby is on "TRT"

it's kind of crazy how I don't give a single shit about justice league because superman isn't in it according to all the marketing. guess supes was the real draw after all

Natural physiques only

DC squad feels like a bunch of cool college youngsters hanging out together and MARVEL's squad feels more like a bunch of old guys lumped in and forced to get along and take pictures.

Ruffalo and Scarjo are fit? LOL

>Ruffalo
You should see him when he's angry.

LOL, Hulkguy always looks "special" in photos.

Do you even know Momoa's personality?
He tries too hard to act like an alpha male so obviously people try to avoid him. Just watch the For Honor celebs with him.

>6 inch heels

Lol, only strippers wear those. The heels you see actresses wear are 3'', 4'' at most. If she was wearing 6'' heels she'd be taller than all of them.

>pensionroles.png

why does his beard look much different thicknes wise in these pics

>ben affleck 6ft4
simply lmao. he's closer to 6ft2

Holy shit. Momoa's a beast.