Lucky I guess

Lucky I guess

No

Lucky with what?

chloe was so lucky

she was a qt

Bateman was such a pussy. I would have skinned this bitch alive.

That's interesting they're not uhh, they're not great.

Check em NIGGER

Got an 8:30 res at Dubsia

Great sevens.

Nice six but observe my 2

Why didn't he do it?

Let's see Luis card

can

paul show card

no do

no can do

Imagine being Patrick Bateman in that scene and having to be all like "damn, Paul Allen, you fuckin' fine, nice card with that subtle off white coloring and the tasteful thickness of it. I would totally do squash with you, both my 'normal' persona and the real me." when all he really wants to do is dissect another 16 year old in his dressing room. Like seriously imagine having to be Bateman and not only sit in that chair while Paul Allen flaunts his disgusting haircut at you, the favorable lighting barely concealing his shitty tan, and just sit there, hour after hour, while he perfected that fruity little hand gesture. Not only having to tolerate his monstrous fucking visage but his haughty attitude as everyone in mergers and acquisitions tells him he's STILL GOT IT and DAMN, PAUL ALLEN LOOKS LIKE *THAT*?? because they're not the ones who have to sit there and watch his mannish fucking gremlin face contort into types of grimaces you didn't even know existed before that day. You've been fucking nothing but a healthy diet of blondes and hookers and later alleged murder victims for your ENTIRE CAREER coming straight out of Harvard Business School. You've never even seen anything this fucking disgusting before, and now you swear you can taste the sweat that's breaking out on your forehead as you notice his card has a watermark, smugly assured that you are enjoying the opportunity to get paid to sit there and revel in his "statuesque (for that is what he calls himself)" physique, the physique he worked so hard for with personal trainers in the previous months. And then he mentions his reservation at Dorsia, and you know you could kill every single person in this room before the security could put you down, but you sit there and endure, because you're fucking Bateman. You're not going to lose your future political career over this. Just bear it. Hide your face and bear it.

luck's got nothing to do with it kiddo

When did he get to Dorsia?

Must've missed that scene

She had a horse face

check em

i demand digits

pathetic

BOOM

Nice try faggot