President Obama

>President Obama

Wait, what? Is this Bizarro Earth? Huh?

Its almost as if comics are written ahead of time.

Don't former presidents carry the title of president forever? Like President Carter or President Bush?

This is bait.

OP, your, filename shows that this was written back in 2016.

Come on guys.

Technically you're supposed to officially refer to them as "Former President".

Nope, OP is right, this edition is from this week.

BUT OP is also wrong, because the current president in DC Universe is Obama, and nothing wrong with that.

Oh my bad. Sorry OP.

Nobody does that unless they are a bitter cunt or a newscaster. President for everyone hell plenty of people refer to bill as president clinton, or bill "real nigga" clinton

>Aquaman (2016-) issue number 16
>omg this was totally released in 2016 BAIT BAIT BAIT I DON'T READ COMIC BOOKS AND I'M COMPLETELY UNFAMILIAR WITH THE NAMING SCHEME BAAAAAAAAIT BAIT

Comics are written months in advance, OP is a faggot as usual.

I SAID I WAS SORRY, YOU SLACK-JAWED FAGGOT!

This storyline started months ago. While real time has passed, it's been like a week or something around that long in-universe.

This

If you speak to Bill you're supposed to refer to him as The Real OG Bill "real nigga" Clinton the king

Blue Beetle contradicts Aquaman. Possible infighting at DC over who's president akin to the #NotMyPresident on Twitter? Hmm?

desu this would have happened if it weren't for Trump.

Ted Cruz only got "second place" because he cheated the first primary by telling voters that Ben Carson dropped out.

In at least the last few issues of Cyborg, the writer's worked in some small anti-Trump joke into the first few pages.
It bugs me, but at the same time, I can't help but wonder what the next one will be.

So? It's not like they didn't know there would be a new president in 2017.

Because this issue happens before Trump became president?

And this one happens after?

Yeah but then shit like Supergirl says it's only been a few months since the start of the New 52.

So it should still be Obama. This is why we need editors.

Yeah, some writers have character behaving like it's still the same year that N52 started (like Orlando in Supergirl), and some are working on pretty much real time timeline (like Abnett in Aquaman).

One of those options is retarded and one makes sense and for me it's obvious which is which.