Who else wants to see Star shot out of a cannon by the season's end?

Yeah, she would probably find that fun.

I want to see star getting punched in the face

By who?

Jackie

I see.

And in case anybody was asking, yes, I mean this literally

I want to see engaging in underage drinking to dull the pain of being cucked.

Of course.

a gun

A cannon?

Why is this a meme?

I like Star Butterfly a lot.

I do too, and I'm the OP

Because Mods/Janitors encourage it and ban you/delete your posts if you try to question it.

I'm going to marry Star!

I really do question the shit they crack down on versus the stuff they ignore

it makes zero sense

>tiny horse memes start making the rounds mid/late 2010
>watch MLP:FiM
>meh, it's not for me
>years later, discover SiIvaGunner and his high quality rips
>watch Love Live after hearing Snow Halation meme'd to hell and back again and again
>meh, it's not for me
>see Sup Forums is memeing yet another show, constantly posting threads about it
>why the fuck not, let's give Star Vs. a try
>third_time's_the_charm.MOV

Just finished S2 last night. Good to be on board, I await your cuckenings.

Only if it kills her

I agree. That would be a really good direction for the show to take. I'm not even joking.

Don't count on it

I guess so

Less than 48 hours until the cuckening of our lifetimes begins.

I hate Star so much. She is literally worse than Mabel but because even more people want to fuck her than Mabel she gets a pass. She is a selfish cunt who tried to hurt Jackie and Marco because they were happy without her.

Why's she worse than Mabel?

>tried to hurt Marco and Jackie out of jealousy even though she has told Marco a thousand awkward times that she doesn't like him that way
What has Mabel done on purpose to hurt others?

Replaced her brother and than bragged about doing so to his face.

If Mabel didn't realize how that could hurt her brother's already low self esteem, she's really, really stupid.

Marco is cute! He has a cute face! And a cute penis! I bet it tastes great! Sucking on Marco's shota cock! Letting him cum down my throat! Kissing him afterwords! Fingering his ass! Telling him to get on all fours and point his ass up! Burying my face into his ass! Eating him out! Making him cum from prostate stimulation! Lapping up his semen from the bedsheets! Putting my dick into his cute butt! Fucking Marco! Cumming inside Marco!

Nice try, Star.

>She is literally worse than Mabel
She's objectively better than Mabel because she has to face the consequences of her actions and inactions.

I wanna see her get hit in the crotch

Repeatedly

with dicks

And axes

>She is a selfish cunt who tried to hurt Jackie and Marco because they were happy without her.

tbf, this seemed to be an unconscious action that she instantly regretted.

Also, >she has to face the consequences of her actions and inactions.

A lot of the conflict she finds herself in she brought on herself. A big chunk of the series has been Star trying to deal with her shit.

I want to see her will crushed as she falls to the Dark Magic, and Evil Forces within her.

Sure

I just wanna see more of Moon Butterfly.

Moon a shit, heart AND diamond motif. Worst queen. 17 unused wornicorns, does not play flags.

Dem legs, tho

I do

I agree star.