15 years to go

15 years to go.

6 years overdue

How many of these apply to you guys? Be honest.

Shit son. Are you disabled or something?

>12 years

I'm Sup Forums average user. Only older.

>before /fa/
>after /fa/

3ish

7 years.

>ask a girl out
>she says she's just interested in being a friend
>go on "friend dates" with her

what am i doing

>tfw you only have one virginity
>will never know how it feels to die a virgin
That's one chievement you queers have over me

I hope you're not paying for her meals. Shes definitely laughing at you behind your back though.

10/13

No she pays for what she has and when we took a taxi home once she paid for it since my house was on the way anyway.

Checked and keked. Seriously kys or her or both

In that case, it might develop into a profound companionship and you won't care about a relationship

>took a taxi home once
How many of these "dates" have you been on?
Man up and get yourself some other pussy user. She'll come crawling if she's ever interested.

Ignore her for a while. It's your only hope.

Yeah that's why I have carried on with it.

She's my only friend and I actually enjoy talking with her. We had dinner at the weekend and I kept thinking I was boring her but she keeps asking me things and when I ran out of things to talk about and thought I'd best just leave she asked if I wanted coffee (we had had desert) and we stayed even longer.

It made me realise how insecure I was which was interesting.

>it's another comfy virgin thread
love these desu

>live on my own in London in small flat, working in boring, extremely low effort public sector job which is 9-5 but I spend almost no time working or in the office
>will get my monthly paycheque in 2 days
>currently have nothing in bank
>have more than enough food and no need to spend money but feel bad anyway
>don't have good enough looks or social skills to pass job interviews for better jobs - will probably never work in high finance or a high status job or get promotions easily
>huge amounts of normies dumber than me will have lives on easy mode
>I'm an ugly nofriends loser who hasn't had social experiences for years

Why even bother? I can see why other betas go NEET. I have a job and degree and always did well in education yet I am spiritually running on fumes.

I simply don't have the motivation to drastically improve myself when it's like polishing a shit, in social terms. I learn stuff in my spare time and exercise but it's perfunctory now.

Background:
>aged 26
>no friends or social life since 18
>no female attention ever
>went through university with zero social experiences
>became the loner nobody talks to within two days of my current job
>never been to pub, club, or party
>missed out on all the 16 - 22 formative social experiences that people look back on fondly (teen crushes, school prom, school dances, university fresher's week, any sort of relationships at all)
>know that women all have 5000 tinder matches and think the average male is ugly; seeing attractive women everywhere is demoralising
>feel completely bitter and detached from others due to being an ugly subhuman; lifting weights did nothing

I am almost exactly the same.

I own my house though. My mother left it to me in her will.

>attractive 19yo in college
>still can't get laid because every girl is in a sorority and I think frats are gay

if you have a degree and did decent in school you can surely get a better job with some effort. I get that you're low on motivation but it's in no way a dead-end for you, career wise

what happened to your social life since you turned 18? maybe try reconnecting with some old friends, that's what I did

>"""humble"""bragging in a virgin thread
why

how'd you manage to get the job? you must have at least a little bit of social ability, interviews are pretty hard just because of general economic conditions. it's really not like neets have it that much better, at least you don't have a looming date coming up where you have to kys because the gibs will be coming to a definitely close with the death of your family.

'Just' go take pingaz by yourself at a nightclub, hire a prostitute if you start coming down without any pussy or friends

Stop wasting your time. Find yourself a girl who you don't have to worry about running out of things to say to, because you both run out pf things to say quite often and go fuck. THEN you make coffee.

I'm not wasting my time, stop projecting your feelings onto me.

27 east London here

feel free to come for a beer with me and the boys

hahahaha

why would you put yourself in that type of situation?

>had sex once
>felt anxious throughout
>get scared even thinking about having sex again
whats wrong with me anons?

Can't wait.

11 years to go, but I'm also kissless hugless and handholdless

>I'm not wasting my time
Not that guy but let's do a little test. Do you want to have sex with her? Are you having sex with her? If your answers are yes and then no, in that order, then yes, you are wasting your time.

>just turned 21 last week
>didn't go out with friends
>barely have any friends at all
>all of them I met at college and live 2 hours away
>haven't spoke to them in over a year due to social anxiety and paranoia making me think they hate me
>went to the gas station instead to pick up a 6 pack
>went home and drank it alone while watching Deep Space Nine
oh and i'm a kissless handholdless virgin

8 years to go

can be friends though, let the guy socialize, christ

He can be friends with her, but in the end he is lying to himself and she is robing him of time.

I woke up at noon today, I will do nothing but maybe watch a movie and then go to sleep at 4am. I "waste my time" everyday.

Once or twice a week I get to have a conversation with a friend.

40 year old virgin suits you because you are literally putting pussy on a pedestal.

Surprisingly a few of these. But I’m not a virgin. Has been a while since I had sex though so I may be a re-virgin?

I could have a 3 way tomorrow it doesn't matter I'll always be mad I was a loser in high school

>acting like high school defines the rest of your life

I hate people like you.

damn Op, i lost it at 23, i basically hit on milfs online until one bit and invited me over, just getting divorced and we fucked all night. simple as that

14-17 best fem bodies...sigh

thats some story. how was it?

>not being the guy who fucks sorority bitches and makes frat chads angry

Fake or gay

it was a bit awkward at first, i knew her daughter's girlfriend and they invited me over one 4th of July.
Over chats she said she'd rock my world
So when I was there she went to the kitchen and I followed, then i grabbed her ass and asked her if she was going to rock my world
I felt awkward as fuck most of the time, then at night she came to the sofa i was sleeping on, naked and started kissing me.
I gotta say all of it comes pretty naturally but before we continued I told her I'd never done it before, so she grabbed my hand and took me to her bedroom.
There she blew me and then we had sex, i rubbed her clit and didn't cum, she was tired after a while, she was 49 after all and had big fake tits.
Anyways the next day we talked for a bit and tha twas that, havent seen her since.

I am married now, had a couple of other partners in between and found out I'm bigger than most guys so that was neat.

Basically go for it lads, there's absolutely nothing to lose, and I had experienced more embarrassing things than having sex with a milf so that was fine by comparison

just b urself and it will come to you ;)

you clearly didn't experience fucking a qt teenager. nothing like it mate, and once you are an adult you can't do it without being a creep or maybe going to jail. you get like 5 years to bang the most amazing pussy that exists, then it's all downhill from there.

sounds really hot desu. how many women did you try to chat up before you found one who agreed though?

Never saw this film. Why exactly was he a virgin? And why was it such a big deal that he was one?

how do you propose I do such a thing. parties are a monopoly run by frats

it's pretty shit desu, i started fast-forwarding halfway through
>why was he a virgin
shy dweeb who fucked up the chances he had in uni
>why was it a big deal
it is for some people

>Why exactly was he a virgin?
He's invisible to women and he doesnt really care about them.

You sell them drugs.

Im never gonna understand the obsession about being a virgin here.

literally 3 lol I'd say women over 40 are the ones that will go for it the easiest because they know what they want and most men don't give them any attention either. i don't think they even care about how you perform or how good looking you are or how big your dick is, at the end of the day they get to brad to their friends that they fucked a young guy, that's the way i see it anyways

>obsession about being a virgin
there's not a single good thing about being male virgin.

he had hobbies

>walk too fast
Other people just walk too slow.

Hang in there user.

None

I mean.. Certainly is not super good for the male but is not a fucking tragedy either

we live in a sex-obsessed culture, so it's pretty alienating to consider something so commonplace for other people to be so foreign to oneself
replace "sex" or even bonding/intimacy with a different biological need and think of it that way.