In the history of everything, has there ever been a fandom rekt harder than Zutara?

In the history of everything, has there ever been a fandom rekt harder than Zutara?

NaruSaku

Finn and Bubblegum kek

Padippica fans act like they were though they really weren't?

They deceived themselves to begin with.

The fallout was fucking nuclear

Naruto finally found the loving family he always desired and realised his dream that's all I care about

Makorra fanbased went fucking nutso that Korra didn't just end up alone.

FULL DISCLOSURE: I was a Korrasami optimist, Bosami realist because I liked their arc in season 2.

I never cared about ships in the absolute slightest but this still upset me

It still hurts.

The Taiora tears were marvellous

You're deluding yourself if you think Zutara was the biggest BTFO

He posed it as a question, not a statement.

so fucking pissed still.

Ichiruki, Narusaku, Johnlock, Harmony, Taiora and Klance

In the final chapter when everyone came over to the hospital it was Ichigo talking to Rukia almost the entire time, not talking to cow tits.

Not gonna lie, I always liked MattxSora more and I felt so vindicated when TaixSora got fucking murked
He's >implying it's the biggest

I didn't care about either pairing. Taiora was conceived out of Jeff Nimoy being a delusional shipper and Hosoda getting locked out of the loop. Sorato just lacked development.

the effects of the NaruSaku blowout can still be felt from this day.

This one still makes zero sense. TaixSora was the way to go.

It's basically Zutara if there was even less signs and it actually happened.

All the shit tier yuri RWBY shippers.

>hurr bumblebee
>durr white rose

Although that's still somewhat in the future.

I know, right?

There's a couple strait ones that will never happen either.

Like ReNora.

Because you just know they're going to kill off (at least) one of them tomorrow.

Zuko x Mai was cuter anyway.

This is true, Mai is truly best girl

Which sucks because they don't even end up together.

Mai is the shittiest girlfriend. Sokkla shippers think Suki would be better for Zuko and they're right.

I prefer Jin with Zuko

IchiRukia

It was the NaruSaku shit storm.
Holy shit, man. It lasted months.

I didnt know how committed people were to that Fandom.For shits sake, they never even had a kiss, and she never even had a scene where she thought about him romantically, and somehow THAT's the romance of a lifetime people were betting on?

Zutara fans were clearly all unable to follow basic narrative elements or themes so I doubt this bothered them that much

Mai a shit. Zuko deserved waaaaay better.

She breaks up with him and gets a new boyfriend, so he did get better; whoever the mother of his children was.

I've never felt so smug as I did when Aang and Katara kissed in the finale desu.

For what, seeing something that was obviously intended from the very first episode?

Reminder that when Katara became of age Aang was still underaged.

/ss/ once again proves the superior fetish

And then that guy breaks up with her, too, with hints that she and Zuko might get back together.

It's a difference of two years, so it probably doesn't count in that direction.

Yes until Starco gets cucked.

AtLA isn't modern times.
If she can bleed and he can pop a boner then they're good to go.

REEEEEEEEEEEEE THIS IS STILL ENRAGING

I laughed so hard at the NaruSaku blow up.
Then this happened and suddenly I knew their pain.

>history of everything,
People have literally gone to war and shed war because their ruler didn't "get the girl".

>shipping bros
>not knowing Ichihime was end game
When the girl likes the guy, the end up together. its why in mha gravitys gonna get with deku

Naruto got the far superior girl anyway so no one really cared. Sakura was hated anyway...

I never cared for Orihime with Ichigo, sure he invaded Mexico for her, but he invaded Heaven for Rukia too.
Plus I was always more of a Ulquihime guy anyways.

Same here.

I always liked MattxSora and was happy that they were endgame.

>When the girl likes the guy

Oh shit...I never realized this truth about anime.

Listen you would go to heaven for anyone, you'd only go to mexico for your soulmate it's full of rapists.
>Ulquihime guy
kys

It's different for harem and shit, but for the most part in shonen when a girl likes the mc romantically they end up together. like ichihime, naruhina and eventually gravity/deku

at least he's got Suki on the side

I feel nothing but pity for Sakura, she finally got the guy she wanted since she was 12 years old, and their relationship is so bad she had no pictures of her and him together and had to resort to taping a pic of herself over a picture with him in it.

Fuck, if Luffy ends up with Boa Hancock I will forever remember you as a genius

Orihime should have gotten with Uryu instead. They'd be cute together.

I wasn't even really into Bleach. I watched the first two arcs and gave the show up.

This still legitimately shocked me and I wonder why anyone allowed it to occur

>so no one really cared.
Are you kidding me? The butthurt was nuclear.

She finally did get a picture of her and him though.

>Sakura was hated anyway...
She has her loads of fans.

> Thinking Boa and Luffy will happen

Nah he straight up said I'm not marrying you so yea.. he'll probably end up with Nami because muh Roger parallels and Oda based Nami off his wife

>he'll probably end up with Nami
There is literally nothing between these two.

I'd be ok with this, but as of yet in the story Nami has literally shown no interest in Luffy whatsoever. I would just think that Nami/Sanji would make more sense

I mean something is gonna have to change if Luffy is gonna end up with anyone period, he thinks about girls about as much as I think about dieting

More than 15 years later and I'm still salty as fuck.
The worst part is the teasing in Tri. I don't know if it's really building to something, but Toei is playing my emotions like a fiddle.

Pretty sure Nami came first and he married a woman who played her in a stage show.

Anyway, the objective best and only acceptable OP ships are

Luffy x adventure
Nami x Vivi
Usopp x Kaya

Nothing else is needed.

Uh excuse me Nami x Robin is the OTP? What is this shit?

Vivi can join in during their one year anniversary but please don't mess with destiny sir

Add that, putting prejudices and preferences aside, there's no goddamn reason for the protagonist NOT to be with that person. It's one thing if there is more than one serious choice and the protagonist isn't dead set (though even those can have an obvious main love interest). It's another if the protagonist has someone practically made for them.

NaruSaku is particularly stupid because it requires backpedaling on the developments in the story.

He also said he didn't want a grand fleet, so it could happen whether he wants it or not. Oda's a Toriyamafag after all.

I always point out that Hinata quite literally DIES FOR NARUTO AND CONFESSES HER LOVE during the Pain arc. How people did not see that she was the clear winner after that I don't know. Can you imagine Sakura winning after that? Even if she is fictional that would have just been fucking cruel to Hinata

Taiora is dead. Let it go.

Pokemon

Nami and Robin are good friends, and almost definitely banging, but I just don't see it as a romantic endgame. The way Nami looked at Vivi (that fucking bath scene) was on a whole other level

Wan piss is different its all adventure no time for romance. The first romance we have is all a ruse for a red wedding

The writers said ash would end up with serena once he recovers from his brain damage in alola

uprooted and destroyed

As long as you acknowledge that they are indeed having sex, I'll agree with your sentiment.

20 year long advertisements don't count.

I don't give a fuck about Taiora.
I still think it's a mistake, but Takari is the torch I've been carrying all this time.

That's bullshit but I want to believe it

I'm so glad Matt and Sora got together. I didn't really ship them - I just hated Tai and Sora together. People only ship TaixSora because muh nostalgia.

It was glorious

That's because it's the only torch that is correct. Good taste user.

I like Takari but I think the ship is dead. Not as dead as Taiora though.

>Sorato just lacked development.
So we're just going to ignore the Depression Cave again?

Fine. Not like it wasn't a great moment for both characters or anything. Fucksticks.

Taiora is truly the most glorious BTFO of all time.

>stop watching almost 80% of the material
>WOW WTF WHY DID THIS HAPPEN

made me think

Why the fuck didnt they get together.

Joe was there. Doesnt mean MattxSoraxJoe is canon.

Yeah it does. Matt and Sora both married him too.

Uryu/Orihime was a superior ship Kubo!!!!!

>The guys' dorm has a bunch of individual hammocks
>the girls has only one large bed
What are we supposed to think if not that?

>tfw joe got luckier than tai did

Only because Joe's too much of a pill for a perfectly civilized menage a trois,

fucking
kek

Wait, this didnt happen? I was under the impression they got tgether.

NaruSaku

At the end of 02 everyone showed up with their clones and the only couples were matt and sora and yolei and ken

It's not btfo yet, But I like Akane/Gnoza and that fuck Kogami keeps getting in the way.

I liked Zutara but I didn't expect it to happen. It feels good knowing that all the competent writers on the Avatar staff actually preferred it over Kataang though.

>yolei and ken
I support this

BASED EHASZ