Post your favorite simpsons couch gags

Post your favorite simpsons couch gags.

No Sneed posting, please let's just have a normal simpsons thread.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tJqEUg9dRzs
fictionpress.com/s/3206139/1/
youtu.be/JcVGDV67L-g
youtu.be/o_rz1bluG_k
knowyourmeme.com/memes/keit-ai-finds-a-way/
tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/WebOriginal/KeitAi
youtube.com/watch?v=7ecYoSvGO60
youtube.com/watch?v=_NT2ZiPIukw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Sneed

Formerly Chuck's

Classic

that fashwave intro was p good
youtube.com/watch?v=tJqEUg9dRzs

have they ever done a couch gag with sneed or chuck?

Daily reminder that all sneed posters are literally underage

(formerly chuck posters)

it's not called fashwave. the left invented vaporwave

>Sneed-Ai (Formerly Chuck-Ai)

A Chuck falls in love with a Sneed.

Unable to confess, he is gifted by a deus ex machina with the man's phone number. Never minding the strange area code, he immediately calls him, and is overjoyed to find out that he has a crush on him as well.

But, the next day, when he recounts the previous day's confessions to the male, he only looks at him with a perplexed expression. After some investigation, he finds out that the boy he called is not the same boy he fell in love with. In fact, he doesn't exist in this universe at all. He is the bear's alternate universe counterpart, who has fallen in love with the male's own AU self, who too is blissfully unaware of his crush.

Hijinks ensue as the two strike up a deal to give each other their darkest, most private secrets in order to equip the other with the weapons they need to conquer the heart of their other selves. While the two chase their respective loved ones, DRAMA ensues as they begin to fall in love with each other instead and question the NATURE of FEEDS and SEEDS.

1) fashwave != vaporwave
2) it doesn't matter if a bunch of commies invented vaporwave in an effort to make a political message. We appropriated it. It's ours now

E-I-E-I-(Annoyed Grunt) turns 18 years old 1 week from today. Someone gonna stream a marathon of it?

Already a thing.

fictionpress.com/s/3206139/1/
youtu.be/JcVGDV67L-g
youtu.be/o_rz1bluG_k
knowyourmeme.com/memes/keit-ai-finds-a-way/
tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/WebOriginal/KeitAi

youtube.com/watch?v=7ecYoSvGO60

I like the one where all of them die on their way back home and only Bart makes it home. Or was it Maggie?

It was Maggeed (Formerly Bort)

Unironically the Rick and Morty one.

I can't believe they got away with this one.

youtube.com/watch?v=_NT2ZiPIukw

Somebody give me a quick rundown on sneed posting, I have only browsed the twin peaks general since may, and I saw it even made it in there

what is it?

It used to be Chuck's.

FINDS

Doh, doh, doh, family!

Some underage with autism trying to force a meme, he's tried taking it to Sup Forums and Sup Forums but they ban him and delete the sneed posts
Let that sink in, we are now worse than Sup Forums and Sup Forums