This movie opened my eyes. I'm never eating at McDonald's again

This movie opened my eyes. I'm never eating at McDonald's again.

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/manafort-latest-news-updates-house-arrest-trump-mueller-indictment-a8028411.html
cracked.com/article_20585_6-famous-documentaries-that-were-shockingly-full-crap.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I've probably eaten McDonalds like 1500 times since then.

movie's a scam

>mfw Americans need a documentary to show them that eating fast food three times a day is not healthy

Yeah. Eating junk food is good for you.

I'm eating at Wendys instead

Eating junk food is fine. You'd have the same complications if you ate as many calories as he did from fruits and vegetables

This flick made me want McDonald's and I don't even eat fast food

>tfw buy 2x large fries now there's no supersize

DUDE IF YOU EAT A LOT OF FOOD EVERY DAY YOU'RE GOING TO GAIN WEIGHT
WHOA, I CAN'T HANDLE HOW FUCKING #WOKE I AM NOW

>Eating junk food is fine.
>americans think calorie count is the only thing that matters when it comes to your health

Is McDonalds the reason why Americans are so stupid?

>if you eat nothing but salty sugary junk food all the time your health will deteriorate
Whoa holy shit no one knew this before that movie was made.

>if they ask me if I want to supersize, I *have* to say yes

Fucking why? I still don't understand why he made that a stipulation. It's not like you had to go out of your way to not supersize.

>posts a pic of some disgusting vegan to back up his argument

Uh faggot Jared ate nothing but footlong subways and lost a tonne of weight now he’s skinny shut up with your propaganda fast food is fine

Jesus Christ you make Americans look bad. Calories are but one part of nutrition. Do fruits and vegetables have that much sodium, fat, sugar, etc?

Sorry, should have added pic unrelated. I forgot, I'm dealing with Americans here.

pic unrelated

>if you consume too many calories you will gain weight
MY MIND = BLOWN

Jesus Christ what in the fuck is wrong with americans, I sincerely hope Kim destroys your shithole country

That's wrong. You're conflating the concepts of weight gain/loss with overall health.

Yes, you can lose weight only eating snickers bars as long as you eat fewer calories than you expend. However, eating only snickers bars is still not a healthy diet. There's more to eating healthy than just losing weight.

This is also the same error this documentary makes. It tries to demonstrate how unhealthy fast food is by having him eat a fuckton of it, and feeling bloated and gaining weight. Yeah, no shit he's going to gain weight if he stuffs his face until he vomits 3x a day. By doing this, he completely misses the point of WHY junk food is bad for you. Because it's not just about number of calories.

I'm not an American and I have a healthy diet to keep /fit/ but that picture is still clearly one of those idiots who probably has some stupid vegan diet

>kim
>destroying anything other than his own testing sites killing his own people
Yeah sure, that'll happen.

>North Korea going to war with anyone
>european education

A man can dream. Either way even if Kim doesn't finish you off your orange clown will run your shithole even further into the ground

Oh no, we're not accepting illegal immigrants our country will surely collapse any minute!

>ither way even if Kim doesn't finish you off your orange clown will run your shithole even further into the ground
>non-whites are this delusional

Whatever happened to that one old dude that was in the documentary that ate nothing but McDonalds?

I'm curious to know where you are from

Do you really need to make a feature length film to "prove" eating unhealthy food every single day for every meal is going to negatively affect you? Wow you really cracked the case wide open

you fucking retard. the whole point is how calorie-dense mcdonalds "meals" are. you wouldn't eat that many calories on a normal diet

Different type of complication. Just doing some quick calculations, you'd have to eat about 2 kilos of apples to equal a big mac meal in calories. Thats about 20 apples.

You also wouldn't eat solely supersized mcdonalds meals three times a day for weeks.

I could just as easily make a documentary about how bad icecream is for you by eating half a tub of icecream for breakfast, lunch, and dinner for 2 months.

Thats the point, user. Mcdonalds was just a convenient example that most people would be familiar with. The movie wouldn't be as interesting if he only ate ice cream.

>that's the point user
What? That if I eat a lot of calories, I gain weight?
whoa, mind = blown. Stop the fucking presses

>those poor illegals that pick berries for us? ban them!
>Russian agents? elect them
The absolute state of America. All that mcdonalds has constricted blood flow to your brains

You do know that a guy tested this documentary out but simply added a daily 30 minute walk. Results were that he gained less than 5 lbs under the same experiment. This documentary was made to destroy McD and fast food.

Similar documentaries out there in great number. If it is a "hit-piece" documentary then it is bias driven and fact-lite. Always.

>Drumpf is a Russian spy!!!1!
Back up this claim, I dare you.

>Americans
>exercising
kek

Nobody said that the movie was particularly intelligent.

This movie is nothing more than a weight gain fetish movie in disguise

>those poor illegals that pick berries for us? ban them!
I don't see the problem here. They broke the law. They knew what they were doing and the risks involved. Justice doesn't care if they're poor and brown.

>Russian agents? elect them
What's wrong with being friendly with Russia? We deal with far more corrupt governments than them user.

Making sense like this will disturb the REE-hive

How do you know it wasn't some oily foreign half-wit like you?
Do you even lift?

>do you even lift
Memes aside, yes, I actually do.

independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/manafort-latest-news-updates-house-arrest-trump-mueller-indictment-a8028411.html

>I could just as easily make a documentary about how bad icecream is for you by eating half a tub of icecream for breakfast, lunch, and dinner for 2 months
you still don't get it. no one sells or markets ice cream for breakfast lunch and dinner

I mean I agree the documentary isn't remotely revelatory in any way, but the point you're trying to make is very stupid

And that's the point everyone who's disparaging the documentary is making. It's fucking retarded.

Next I will make a documentary where I drink 3 gallons of water a day and complain about constantly needing to go piss.

Oh. Well then I give you a pass for your whiny liberal tendency. As a lifter, you should know that a few fast food meals have no impact on one who moves the iron. No one thinks that "all Americans" are fat. Stop pretending to be so edgy.

Actually, his nutrionist was a quack. He did not eat 5,000 calories a day, and people who had tried to replicate his results following his exact rules were not able to gain all the weight or turn into moody bitches.

His results were falsified for the sake of making a culture shock movie. Wikipedia had a section on it before, but I guess they deleted it.

cracked.com/article_20585_6-famous-documentaries-that-were-shockingly-full-crap.html

Because back then, McDonald's trained their associates to ask in order to sell more food. He only actually did it 9 times.

If that were the case, wouldn't they have picked a woman as the lead role?

Faggots don't like fatties unless they're daddy bears with an even fatter wallet.

>New York times, CNN, WaPo, BBC are "fake news"
>cracked.com is accurate
Trumps america

joke's on you. more for me