Already forgotten about in less than a month

>already forgotten about in less than a month

What went wrong?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XkZ5I_XmubQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

If your still posting threads about it it's not forgotten.

>tfw spent all of my credits on the latest JOI Exotic Bundle™
>shitty rolls and not even one lewd emote
>try to jailbreak JOI™ and install 3rd party overlay mods
>WallaceCorp™ anti-piracy software bricks my Emanator
>tfw the jews got me again

easily MOTY

Viral marketeer paycheques stopped showing up after WB pulled it from cinemas early.

Justice League is coming out soon so all the "kino" posters are focusing on it now

It's what we call pleb bait

2045... I am forgotten

>capeshit
>kino

Why did you make a thread aboit it if it's forgotten, faggot?

There are literally 5 or 6 active BR2049 threads at all times on Sup Forums. And most of them go to +200 posts everytime.
How is it "forgotten" exactly?

this triggers the plebs

>blade runner 2049 is an almost 3 hour long R rated visually focused slow burning neo-noir sci fi film with zero quips that deals with the human condition

If the film was really forgotten you wouldn't get a single reply user. You wouldn't even make the thread in the first place

But user that's not a thought, that's a fact.

But that sentence is true...

So? What's wrong in this sentence?

Kek they just doubled down on the threads now
Why are br2049 drones so insecure? Does it stem from being from Sup Forums and playing with brainlet toys?

based

>*plays witcher 3 with inception playing in background*

Mother of the year?

I don't know what you were expecting but literally weeks on it was talked about here.
I never saw Sup Forums talk about one movie this much and I understand why its a very good sci fi movie when we don't get them anymore.

I'm going to watch it fo the 7th time tomorrow.

My favourite webm of all time

terrible world building
unmemorable dialogue

>I never saw Sup Forums talk about one movie this much
Imagine actually being someone that joined this board because of the election and so nonchalantly admitting it with pride

These threads are purely for (You)'s. Sure there are some contrarian plebbitors that legitimately don't like BR 2049 but they're confirmed brainlets and should probably kill themselves en masse.

perfect everything else

name one flick that had this much discussion about it

even all the TDKR memes came after the DVD was released

I'm a slowpoke so I only saw it this weekend. I really enjoyed the movie. I saw a lot of plebs complaining about the length, but it never "felt" too long to me. I'd put it up there with Drive and Dredd.

he's right though

I suppose KOTY would be more appropriate in this case

>terrible world building
How so? It's a perfect continuation and expansion on the original. And the overall production design is astonishing.

>>unmemorable dialogue
CELLS
"I don't know. Ask him."
INTERLINKED
"You've never seen a miracle."
CELLS
"More human than humans."
INTERLINKED
"You don't like real girls."

Drive
Only God Forgives
Star Wars: The Force Awakens

Star wars 7 for one. This board was unusable for months
All the other garbage new users like you claim are "masterpieces"
Batman and Superman

I get it though, you joined Sup Forums mid to late 2017 and now think you're in it

wrong, wrong, and wrong

kys plebbitor

>terrible world building

How? It was sublime, everything from LA miniatures, to "Ozymandian" vegas, even the junkyards and the orphanage were the least memorable were still great

I have been here for years retard and when BR 2049 releases on dvd everyone wil recommend it when a new cyberpunk thread gets opened.

maybe Drive, but last two - lol no

waifufags got bored

What year did you start using Sup Forums?

You can lie because any answers that has before 2016 is not going to help you

He's not wrong though. I don't really remember anyone on Sup Forums talking about a film this much since Drive came out. Well, also TDKR, but that doesn't really count.

You're joking right? sw7 put us on the fucking "meme geek culture" map
Just more and more proof that it's redditors and shills posting in approval of 2049

>>>already forgotten about in less than a month
It's so forgotten that there are seven active threads about it right this moment.

OP BTFO

>most made after this one
LOL

Three out of seven isn't exactly "most"

Just so we can get this on record when we have discussion of shills in a month: Are you confirming that people begging hiro and mods to make a sticky or quarantine board for star wars/sci-fi shit because of the amount of star wars 7 threads that flooded this board for months did not happen? You're also confirming that people didn't accuse the mods of being paid because they wouldn't force them into the general thread they had for it.

Thanks

I wasn't really counting star wars because it's obviously so fucking huge that of course it's going to get talked about to hell and back. But fine, fair enough.

It doesn't count because you weren't here or because you're a shill? There is no other option

>Sup Forums nowadays is so pleb and entry level , like they dare like this movie
> hey remember when mods had to make sticky about Star Wars TFA.

Honestly user this is contradictory

its a shit movie by a shit director.

Just like first one then.

>tom hardy reddit raid
>game of thrones general creation
>fappening
>star wars 7 "leaks"
>star wars 7 release
All brought in huge amounts of people that contributed to your first meme arrow line. The last 2 are the reasons why we now have unironic capeshit war threads. Do you believe that if the people behind picture related were still running around this board your favorite new movie would still be considered "patrician"?
You'd be out faster the the capeshitters from Sup Forums

My friend watched it and told me it was beyond boring and gave it a literal 0/10. He really stressed that literally NOTHING happened and that it was really just terrible. I've never seen him ever give a movie a 0/10 before, even other bad movies.

But Drive is a lot more entry level than this. Just face it that Sup Forums was never "patrician" or even used the word patrician. It's something Sup Forums shitters invented, along with their retarded lists. Guess what fuckhead, watching obscure movies won't give you any insight into filmmaking.

Did you see it?
Your friend is a literal retard BTW.

>being friends with a brainlet

I hate how the word "literally" completely lost it's meaning today.
There were clearly things happening from the first frame till the last in the film, your friend is just an ADHD ridden manchild who most probably can't watch films older than his birth year .

No, haven't seen it yet. I think slow movies just aren't his style.

>But Drive is a lot more entry level than this
Yes and it was praised because of things like youtube.com/watch?v=XkZ5I_XmubQ and picture related as everyone thought it was going to be a fast and furious type movies. You would know this if you were here.
>Just face it that Sup Forums was never "patrician" or even used the word patrician
It was and it did and again >You would know this if you were here.
>It's something Sup Forums shitters invented,
And? We took it and used it more than them.
>along with their retarded lists
Every board has those and we've had them since the boards creation. Picture related is I think the first list I saved from Sup Forums
>Guess what fuckhead, watching obscure movies won't give you any insight into filmmaking.
So my suspicions about you being new are correct

Oh man I should do another Takshi Miike run, thanks for remiding me

Yes I know that his movies are shit, but at least its hilarious to watch, like that scene from visitor Q when that guy fucks dead girl and his dick gets stuck inside of her. Other movies from that list are just painful to watch.

"Being Friends with a Brainlet" sounds like a quirky coming of age indie drama.

kek.

Avatar was about as insulting as capeshit, don't delude yourself.

>no quips
>I'll take the drink!

>And? We took it and used it more than them.

Nope. Only the cancerous retards did, like you.

It's not on blu ray yet

>nothing else acknowledge
Of course. You weren't here

What the fuck should I acknowledge? That you have some image saved made by some faggot triipfag years ago with the most entry level shit, and that gives you some authority somehow to ban discussion of this film?

>You weren't here
Yes I was I just grew up
lists/ plebs / patricians is the most cancerous shit ever. Thank god I stopped thinking like this otherwise I would have turned out to be a faggot like you

>"i hope you're satisfied with our product"
>"shame, you must have been adorable"
>"please don't get up"
>"her eyes were green"
>"he looks like he could rip your head off" "he tried"
>"is it real?" "i don't know, ask him"

NO NO NO THESE ARE JOKES LIKE BACK IN BASED MEME ACTION MOVIES OF THE 80s NOT QUIPS!

>Yes I was I just grew up
>be a faggot like you
>also check out this list everyone has i just saved i was totally here
double lel

Literally just came out here this week. Already booked my second viewing before they kick it out the big screen.

neat. Where is that exactly?

Theres like 4 threads about this movie up and it sparked a really bad forced meme about the ending scene in the first one faggot

Pre 2000 action movies had one liners not quips.

Japan. My local cinema has given it 6 days in the main screen room then it's being moved to the smaller ones

I wanna get in and experience it again.

>this subhuman actually posts on Sup Forums and brags about it on twitter
>Sup Forums will defend this

Discussion was great in the first week
Now that it's not in cinemas, niggers like yourself have come out of the woodwork so I don't bother with the threads anymore.

Terminator 2 is the first capeshit of the modern era. Literally 0 difference with any marvel schlock.

>her eyes were green
>why don't you ask him

HOW THE FUCK ARE THESE QUIPS YOU DOLT

>hire hack who only makes mediocre movies
>hire Captain Autism to star
>get back old-shit tier Ford
>hire Leto, le method meem man
I dunno. Real mystery. Also, even if it were good, or make by a great director with better actors, still might've bombed.

>slow-burning
>deals with the human condition
certified pseud-bait for cinebuffs who just graduated Nolantino Academy. Well done, Villenueve, well done.

t. way off baseline