Tfw you were a drab little crab once

>tfw you were a drab little crab once

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tcJW2YGlkxM
youtube.com/watch?v=79DijItQXMM
youtube.com/watch?v=LbCujYfIW34
youtube.com/watch?v=ubZrAmRxy_M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Just like Frozen, people are plebs when it comes to songs.

Love is an Open Door was the best Frozen song.

Where You Are, How Far I'll Go, and I am Moana are all fucking great.

Shiny was also good

I agree that Let it Go wasn't that good, but Shiny was great.

Fixer Upper was my favorite Frozen song.

>implying plebs arent the best

post lewds

Every song in Moana was fantastic. The consistent level of quality was pretty extraordinary.

But Love is an Open door is awful.

You can't lewd up a giant crab.

You guys must be getting pretty desperate if you need to jack off to a crab, of all things.

Do you think Disney will hire Lin-Manuel Miranda to write songs for future movies?

You can lewd up anything friendo.

The question is, do you want to see the lewds?

I for one, do not want to see giant crab lewds, and I think there are a lot of people who'd agree.

I would definitely not be surprised. And if he can do what he did in Moana a second time, I would be totally on board.

nigga what

Are you sure?

user pls, there's a blog dedicated to him fucking Maui

>there's a blog dedicated to him fucking Maui

I'm still butthurt that they made him a crab rather than humanoid because the ship potential is great, but people in general don't want to fuck crabs.

Boring song
Boring character
They needed to fill time

>I am Moana
BUT THE CALL ISN'T OUT THERE AT ALL IT'S INSIDE ME

IT"S LIKE THE TIDE ALWAys falling aND RISING

He had by far the most interesting characterisation in the movie, perfectly balancing the line between silly and terrifying.

He was there to fill time but he was still awesome.

is that soos from gravity falls

he was also really funny

Then Maui helped you

YOU'RE WELCOME

It is unfortunate that his name is stupid and he himself is autistic

Reminder that the REAL best song in Frozen is the reprise of "For the First Time in Forever."

youtube.com/watch?v=tcJW2YGlkxM

I haven't seen the movie, but I've listened to every song they've officially released for Moana on youtube and they're all pretty damn good. Haven't been able to get Shiny or How Far I'll go out of my head

Shiny is such a great villain song enough. Really helps flesh Tamatoa as a sort of decadent and nihilistic guy. A real case of Dorian Gray syndrome

He was set up as an antithesis to the moral the movie was making of trying to are inside, he just likes who he is on the outside.
Like he would have a more actual main villain role who has more than 6 minutes of screentime.

Well it's both an antithesis and a fulfilling of the moral arc of the movie.
He wanted to be shiny, he became shiny. In an odd way, the 'voice inside' told him to be shiny and he did so and he got powerful as shit.
His self actualization was a purely superficial change of his outwards appearance but that sort of inverse of the self actualization of the heroes (having great outwards responsibility and eventually finding fulfillment from within) is still self actualization

>tfw meme crab

youtube.com/watch?v=79DijItQXMM

Related

youtube.com/watch?v=LbCujYfIW34

It's from an animatic some user is doing. This being Sup Forums, the first reaction was wanting to fuck it.

You like generic and forgettable songs don't you?

Damn, has Sup Forums turned that much into tumblr?

> tumblr

I hope you're not implying that wanting to fuck weird things or having a boner for villains songs is new to Sup Forums because boy do I have news for you.

>ctrl+f "We Know The Way
>Phrase not found
Plebs, the lot of you

youtube.com/watch?v=ubZrAmRxy_M

Don't forget the first half of We Know The Way

Oh look, it's another Disney intern trying to force a meme to make their latest snorefest a cult classic.

You had more luck on Sup Forums with that dreadful TFA meme, why not go back?

he rhymed free food with seafood

hey, it's the CIV4 song

Literally all the songs were good you fucking faggot.

free rhymes with sea, it's not as bad as rhyming you with you

>Disney needing to shill
That's funny, user

We saw from the unbelievable amount of Rogue One spamming that yes, Disney needs to shill.

>implying disney cares about opinions on Sup Forums

Love is an Open Door is annoying as shit.

Shiny was the second best song in Moana behind How Far I'll Go (which is the most popular one besides You're Welcome, btw, so I dunno why you're bitching). But they were all really good.

Fuck off back to Sup Forums, nu/co/.

>Shiny was the second best song in Moana

Nuh uh

the design fits though, its not just flamboyant for flamboyancy sake, he's a character obsessed with his own appearance, of course he'd wear makeup and jewelry and crap
I fail to see your point

>, its not just flamboyant for flamboyancy sake,

I'd be personally offended if a david bowie crab wasn't flamboyant.

It's nearly just a puggin at this point. the tumblrina gestapo is roaming all threads everyday to keep you in line, and you didn't even notice.
But one little trigger and you'll get executed and "sent to pol", which is a lie, nobody go there, it's just a way to have the whole board denfend their point.