Andy Dick Fired

Andy Dick Fired.

Apparently guys, Andy Dick makes very inappropriate sexual advances.

This is fucking shocking to me guys.

According to The Hollywood Reporter, the comedian and actor has been accused of groping, nonconsensual kissing and licking, as well as sexually propositioning at least four people on the film. Dick denies groping anyone, but tells THR that it’s likely he licked people and admits to making propositions. “My middle name is ‘misconduct.’ They know what they signed up for,” he said. “I didn’t grope anybody. I might have kissed somebody on the cheek to say good-bye and then licked them. That’s my thing — I licked Carrie Fisher at a roast. It’s me being funny. I’m not trying to sexually harass people.” He continued, “I didn’t grab anybody’s genitals. Of course I’m going to proposition people. I’m single, depressed, lonely and trying to get a date. They can just say no, and they probably did and then I was done.”

A source tells THR that Dick appeared intoxicated during filming. Dick claims he took more Xanax than prescribed that made him “loopy” on set, but that he’s sober. “That didn’t make me rape people. I really don’t get it. I’m always trying to be funny and trying to get a date,” he told THR. According to Dick, some on set were “sensitive” to his comments about the Harvey Weinstein scandal (Dick has made two Weinstein films), though it’s unclear what he said. He also claims that because of his age (51), he does not know the difference between sexual harassment and flirting. Dick tells THR he’ll retire if he faces future accusations of misconduct, but also “won’t lick anyone’s face anymore.”

good.

>homosexual
>sexually depraved, gross and aggressively degenerate

No, really? Are you sure? This sort of combination has never been seen before.

>Andy Dick fired from movie

That could never be a bad thing.

>getting fired from your own movie

That's some next-level fucking up right there.

what's shocking is that andy dick had a job in the first place

He's not gay/ He has a son.

Andy Dick is a horrible human. The way he just walks up to people and licks them. He's way too touchy. I would never want to be in the same room as that fucking weird-o.

Oh my, is it Tuesday already?

Andy "Grab 'em by The" Dick

this guy, tom green, and kathy griffin are weird late 90's early 00's pseudo celebs who should have been forgotten long ago. not sure how or why they are famous anyway

plenty of gay men have families.

How has he not been beaten and filmed yet?

Wooohooo
I love this nu-merica.
It's pretty fucking funny

Wasn't there a story a couple of years ago about Andy Dick groping people all the time on the set of another production?

Would you punch him? He's clearly got semen on his face 24/7. There's no doubt in my mind he'd try licking and coming on you in a fight and beating him probably gets him hard too.

>Andy Dick
Who?

wow. That proves it.

What a bunch of dicks

Is there anyone in Hollywood besides The Goose who isn't a pervert?

he's a bisexual degenerate who belongs in pedophile prison

>Andy Dick

I literally can't think of a single movie off the top of my head that has Andy Dick in it.

Why/How is he famous again?

Good, he deserves it. Phil Hartman could have been still with us.

he seemed chill on the norm macdonald show

Phil Hartman is getting his revenge from beyond

I like his response.

He got his ass kicked by jay sherman

SERVES THAT CUNT RIGHT

The fact that Andy Dick still had a career until this point is proof there really is a conspiracy in Hollywood.

>tfw he's friends with the creator of Moral Orel

literally why

i didnt even know he was employed..

>he does not know the difference between sexual harassment and flirting
one has non-consensual licking, and the other doesn't.

Unironically a pretty based response. Just a dude that’s over that hyper sensitivity.

He's definitely a creep and a dick. But I would put money on this being snowflakes unaware of what entails working with someone like him. And I expect there's a lot of truth in this
>According to Dick, some on set were “sensitive” to his comments about the Harvey Weinstein scandal (Dick has made two Weinstein films), though it’s unclear what he said. He also claims that because of his age (51), he does not know the difference between sexual harassment and flirting.

I doubt he's ever actually raped or properly molested anyway though. (Although I can imagine him doing stupid shit like honking a women's boobs, and cupping a guy's balls, because that's the sort of dickhead that he just is generally.)

Andy Dick too?
Wow.
I need to sit down and think this over.