Why the fuck did mods delete my Triangle thread?

Why the fuck did mods delete my Triangle thread?

>All requests (e.g., "sauce", "moar", "who is this") for adult content belong on /r/, and all requests for work-safe content belong on /wsr/.

lmao we aren't allowed to discuss similar movies anymore?

Ok lets then only discuss Triangle and not movies that are similar to it.

Please be sure we keep discussing this movie and nothing else, so no TimeCrimes or Groundhog Day, Coherence or Edge of Tomorrow. Only Triangle.

What did you guys think of it? Most annoying girl ever playing the lead?

thats because the mods suck niggertits
I've seen Triangle. The genre of mindfuck movies is awesome. Though triangle was very exhausting. Its typical of these type of movies.

yeah i thought it was weird, and now that i've seen the reason for the deletion it's absolutely retarded.

>Its typical of these type of movies.
I would watch your step right there.

F O R F R E E

I know right? Got warned for it even.

Triangle was great but it feels a bit boring to have only a thread about this particular movie. There isn't so much to be said about it. So how was the loop eventually lifted? Or wasn't it and was it an ongoing loop?

Its a very movie type of conceit, I mean as opposed to a novel. A novel would never do something like that. Jealousy by Robbe Grillet is similar but descriptions of a house and property that repeat and rendered differently

This movie is a pile of shit. The script only rely on the stupidity of the protagonist to advance. I've never seen such à dumb lead.
Also the temporal loop is inconsistent.

i wish mellisa george was in more things

Non-Americans don't have valid opinions on film. Come back when you come from the right country and speak the right language natively.

You forgot Arq. Many people didn't like it, but I did. There may have been a couple plot holes, but which movie doesn't right?

lets discuss her pussy

primer

All requests go to

Without non-american posters, this site would be nothing. If I ever go to Sup Forums or Sup Forums I just ignore all american posts because they are usually retarded as fuck.

+1(2013) is fun

>Arq
fuck. it was very good desu. for a low budget of course.
Id add some niche movies - korean 11AM and some hungarian one whose name i will never recall

>admitting to browse Sup Forums

When did you first realize what was going on? Assuming you weren't spoiled, of course.

>visiting two of the worst boards
underage detected

>When did you first realize what was going on?
what do you mean exactly? I watched it without knowing what was about at all

>what do you mean exactly?

Time loop/identity of stalker

>two of the worst boards
>not Sup Forums and Sup Forums

>Time loop/identity of stalker
it was revealed by the plot desu. I hadnt realized it before the movie shown it to me

dunno about Sup Forums but on Sup Forums there are some legitimately passionate and knowledgeable posters, same for Sup Forums but they're much rarer

Does Happy Death Day have a similar plot?

>mfw /ñ/ reveals its presence and power in any board from time to time

Yeah, but just because it is so convoluted we can't be sure there really isn't. I don't think it is possible to actually check every time line, though I've seen the attempts I didn't care enough to check them. Definitely in a league of its own though.