Whoever had long hair, knows that with this kind of shit it is impossible to do anything. In post-apocalypse...

Whoever had long hair, knows that with this kind of shit it is impossible to do anything. In post-apocalypse, first thing to do would be to cut your hair. Having locks constantly fucking dropping in your eyes is incredibly painful and irritating that I find it ridiculous for any character in any show/film to wear long hair while doing anything more than sit in a chair, especially marksman type of character like Dixon or swordsman like Aragorn.

Imagine tiny needles constantly punching your eyeballs every time you move swiftly around. That's what messy long hair does.

Leave that shit for neckbeard rg crawler wet dreams.

>it is impossible to do anything
>actor does pretty much everything just fine

tv isn't real faggot.

Nigga humans were sporting long hair before and during civilization.

Just another reason why the Telltale series is superior

Well, it's pretty obvious that you never had long hair

got long hair just back from a 3 hour session of archery ama

holy shit you morons, if you don't tie your hair back is going to constantly affect your eyes and won't be able to anything that requires you to move your body or head without constantly being blinded and poked in the eye like spears with your hair.

but keep being complete retards, by all means.

Why are Daryl and Rick so constantly sweaty?

>things hairlets believe

I had exact hair Reedus does. It was unbearable except when sleeping.

Did you rotate around looking for ambushing zombies, squinting furiously to prevent hair from blinding you every nanosecond, and shooting arrows while half the hair blocks your sight?

>no I have it in a ponytail

I thought so.

>Imagine tiny needles constantly punching your eyeballs every time you move swiftly around. That's what messy long hair does.
No it doesn't.

You had filthy unwashed tweaker hair?

Shut up virgin

This.

OP must be some wiry haired shitskin

They're all so sweaty and greasy in TWD that you could just slick your hair back like there's pomade in it 24/7. Go pick up your Rogaine you hairlet fuck - the only time my long hair's bothered me is if I'm standing in 20 mph winds

I have hair similar to that and I never notice it. It's just hair. Are you bald or something.. why do you think hair is "like spears"? It's soft you know

could have been a fun halloween exercise, but no. Still done a ton of active things with long hair, shit Arnie has chest length hair in Conan, did his own sword choreography and had no problems. Long hair just settles down and your parting separates it from going over your eyes, mid length hair say 4 inches long is probably the worst ala emo fringes.

Yes it does. It whips you across the face and in the eyes like an atomic bomb.

Yes, before it was cool. It was shit. if Aragorn showed up with his sword and cool long Pathfinder hair, I would destroy him with my bare fists.

If no one in the group is a barber and you don't have shears, I'd assume a lot of people would just grow it out.

I can't grow hair but I can grow a beard and I doubt I'd shave every day in the zombie apocalypse so I'd look like rick did when he had that huge beard.

The more unrealistic thing is how the characters aren't all rail thin all the time. There'd be no big dudes in the apocalypse, everyone would be skinny or half malnourished if it was difficult to find food reliably and you were always moving.

You are the biggest pussy I have encountered here all day.
>like an atomic bomb
>spears
>needles

>complain about neckbeard larp
>proceed to do just that
hol up

>The more unrealistic thing is how the characters aren't all rail thin all the time
The people in Alexandria were living normal lives, the Hilltop people had working agriculture, and the Saviors controlled everything that wasn't nailed down.

>tiny needles constantly punching your eyeballs

Virginia in spring/summer

The closer to DC the more of a swamp you are in

op is right in that long hair is fucking stupid for action heroes/survival characters. But no it does not whip your eyes you pussy.

Dirty hair is never cool you filthy little hobo. Retarded grimy walking dead fanboi. You should kill yourself. You should kill yourself.

I haven't kept up with the show since they were essentially nomadic and constantly on the run. Daryl would definitely have had a more fluctuating weight irl. He seems to constantly wind up alone in the woods, and I doubt he's lifting out there.

>They're all so sweaty and greasy in TWD
Not really. They have proper settlements that most usually aren't away from for too long. Daryl is just an outside cat.

>Imagine tiny needles constantly punching your eyeballs every time you move swiftly around. That's what messy long hair does.

You know how I know you're bald? As a filthy long hair I can safely say I've never been stabbed in the eyes by my own hair.

I doubt they're stocked up on shampoo and conditioner, though

You need it cut or long enough so it can be reliably kept back

what should i do to make my long hair cooler (not shaving or dyeing)

>tfw long thick glorious black curly hair
OP and all baldcucks ITT BTFO

my hair is long, dark, smooth and it all curls at the very end. you're probably a little greasy-haired mexican or italian though

It's not impossible but you are right, the first thing in such society where it's impossible to wash regularly is the first thing to do.

I'm whiter than you fuckboi

nah bro

my skin is as pale as snow

>hair thread
Here we go again. Might as well add Sup Forums's other cardinal insecurity right away.

Would a bald manlet outlive a long haired lanklet?

things are third person post apocalypse

Man bun that shit