Is it just me or does it seem like there's been less Halloween stuff on this year?

Is it just me or does it seem like there's been less Halloween stuff on this year?

Looks like she had a seizure or a stroke or something

I wouldn’t know I haven’t had cable in 6 years

Halloween is dying, kids don't trick or treat they trunk or treat with their liberal moms. Everything has to be safe, there are hardly any decorations in my neighborhood this year.

Holloween sucks so I'm ok with it.

Trunk or treat is the gayest shit ever. I hate to be “le 90s kids” but I have some great memories getting screamed at by my mom for coming home way too late on a school night after trick or treating with my friends. Trunk or treat in my town is just like a parking lot and you get all your candy in like 2 minutes and it’s over

I want to roleplay mommy with her. I wanna suck her tits.

that's because every costume triggers people

Niggerborg done glitched.

American culture is dying. Its not just a war on Christmas, its a war on everything.

Halloween is an offensive part of offensive American culture and must be stopped and replaced with

Christmas trees over here in Australia have to have ‘Festive trees’ advertised on the box now. Also they’re trying to make us say Happy Holidays as to not insult Muslims. It is literally happening everywhere

this, and creeping Islamization.

AWHELLNAW.exe has stopped working.

I worked in a drug store for a while and they alwats sold 5 ft tall animatronic talking Santa’s. One year they decided to start selling black ones as well. Black Santa’s did NOT sell and the ones that did were promptly returned in a very awkward fashion
>this isn’t.....what I expected

Thanksgiving is next. Literally celebrating the beginning of white patriarchy and genocide of non-white lgbtq+%E = mc^2 bodies.

>childhood is thinking Christmas is the best holiday
>adulthood is realizing thanksgiving is actually the coziest

not for long cis-scum.

What the fuck is trunk or treat?

Instead of going from house to house to get candy, all of the adults gather in a parking lot with their cars and give candy to kids out of their car trunks with all the parents present. It’s basically no fun allowed, somebody think of the children bullshit

nobody puts up decorations anymore around my neighborhood because its being overran by the asians

No time in history has it been easier to find and prosecute pedo's and parents are more afraid now than ever.

i don't think that follows. asians have a lot of stupid traditions, but dressing up the outside of a house for others isn't one of them?
i hate them, but halloween is stupid too

That somehow seems creepier.

nah christmas is still the coziest because it last longer
plus you go to church and that makes it even cozier

love how the whole poisoned halloween candy fear actually started by a guy who murdered his own son by poisoning his halloween candy
nobody remembers that though, people think it was a real thing. they think it really happens.

Oh, fuck Wendy Williams. She sits on her high throne and passes judgement on celebrities she doesn't even know.

the statue of liberty stands, not sits. dumbass

because halloween is fucking racist you fucking cracker!

Top right, that's ma' girl

I’m not surprised. I am surprised however that SJWs haven’t cried foul over how white Christmas is itself. Maybe change the name of one of the reindeers to Jerome or have Santa and Mrs Claus be an interracial couple etc.

They got beat to the punch. it's colloquially known as white christmas, and there's even a horror movie titled Black Christmas. they can't change that
they can change more minor holidays, like Colombus or Presidents day
sorry, silvio

>implying minorities have money or family to spend Christmas with

worst acting ever. But it did succeed in generating buzz.

dats rite. wendy williams is an auntie tonya, dressin up like white people and got served.

Not enough, what happened?

Clears throat...Mrs Claus?

>he doesn't know the statue of liberty is black

You pick between a full grown african elephant that you must care for and treat with dignity for the rest of your life or a bite sized snickers and a tootsie roll. Nobody ever picks the elephant

i know dat sista. i was meanin dressing up an actin a fool is for dopey ass white people.
>raises fat fist in solidarity

I was denied candy so much growing up that i eventually stopped going trick or treating when i was still in grade 6. I was too tall and had a moustache so no house would ever give me anything.

should have said you were going as a pedo.

Your an offensive part of american culture

Fuck off neofag

It is because they're mainly hosted by churches and god knows pedos love to hide behind religion.

Not for those of us with crazy extended family members who don't get along unfortunately

Unrelated to Halloween but there's a rational fear of not accepting baked goods from others since just this year some girl at a convention in China gave an artist a cookie with a needle in it because she drew ships she hated.

Also, baking with disgusting bodily fluids.

But yeah, candy is pretty obvious when it's tampered with or if it's not something clearly mass produced.

And that book will get no sales and make kids stop believing in Santa even faster.

please please please if you see any children dressing like that approaching you DROP KICK THEM OUT OF THE LAWN

she saw the future where Trump won his second term in office

Bukkake but with kids and candy

>trunk or treat
We've done it, everyone. A threshold has been crossed. We're beyond the thin end of the wedge.

The only case of a child dying because of candy being tampered with is when a man put arsenic in his own kid's pixie stick. Then he lied to the police and told them it was in the kid's halloween candy. Before the guy was found out, poisoned halloween candy was reported on the news and it has stuck ever since. It's not a real thing. Check snopes and please don't continue to spread this myth.

There were at least two elementary schools in my state that "canceled" Halloween this year because it was "inclusive" to jehovah's witnesses.

This.

FUCK (((Hollywood))) and FUCK (((cable)))>

>don’t take candy from strangers cars!
>except for today!
I know it’s trendy to hate on muh SJWs and how “everything was better in my day” but what the fuck actually happened in the last 15 years

As the liberals pump in illegal immigrants by the millions, expect traditional holidays such as Halloween, easter and Christmas to continue to suffer a constant decline in popularity. These people have no interest in family, nor community. They come here solely to leech and extort off of people who have been here for generations and they do so unapologetically, they do so gladly as if it is their god given right to swarm through this great country like a swarm of locusts and destroy everything they touch. No offense.

>what the fuck actually happened in the last 15 years
Nigbama made it cool to hate on the white, normal majority.

>next
>implying sjws haven't been wrongly attacking Thanksgiving for YEARS

blah blah colonization was a bad thing blah blah we raped indians of their land blah blah white people are evil blah.

They tell the same lies every year and keep jerking themselves off to what big intellectuals they are for being edgy and pro-diversity, some even going as far as whining that we're eating like kings when people are starving in Africa.

I honestly won't be surprised if this year we hear antifa/commie retards try to say that we're wasting our food when Thanksgiving traditions could never even exist under communism.

Why can't we just have nice things without everything getting so political anymore?

I'm not, that's why I said it's fucking obvious when candy has been opened. You shouldn't eat it regardless just because you could get regular ol' food poisoning from it.

Is this the true red pill? I know a bunch of normies got redpilled with the NFL kneeling shit

What are you talking about? Christmas is a time for all races.

>religious people who are afraid of Halloween
>in the current year

I used to know a kid who wasn't allowed to trick or treat because her mom thought it celebrated demons.

One of my black coworkers is a mother that STILL does this to her kids.

Ironically, both of them also hate pokemon and won't let their kids watch/play it but for different reasons. The kid's mom didn't let her watch it because of the "violence". The black lady didn't because she literally called pokemon "demons".

Disney aired some of their old Halloween favorites at fucking 3 am.

Others during elementary school hours, all in favor of pushing their awful sitcoms and Tranni Mack.

Even one of the biggest kids networks would rather push pedophile mom with dyke daughter and other gays: the show over good old Halloween movies.

They're marathoning the Hotel Transylvania cartoon series now because it's all the Halloween content they care to put on.

Halloween is a dying holiday. Probably because why would you take your kids around to a bunch of filthy refugees who don't give a shit about your holiday anyway.

this
not a single kid came to my parents place last year and that area used to be fucking packed up until 12 am even on school nights back when I was kid

man, look at that rack.

WHY THE ABSOLUTE LITERAL FUCK DOES THIS STUPID CABLE CHANNEL ONLY PLAY HOCUS POCUS

MORNING: HOCUS POCUS
EVENING: HOCUS POCUS
NIGHT: HOCUS POCUS

IT'S NOT EVEN SCAAAARY

It's quality posts like these that keep me coming back. Keep on trucking hombre.

I dunno I thought the same last year because I only got like 3 kids but this year I’ve been non stop since 3:30 this afternoon