Can we all agree that van was not at all in the wrong? He came to the gym with a changing bag...

Can we all agree that van was not at all in the wrong? He came to the gym with a changing bag, so he obviously wasn’t going to stay on that leather outfit. Therefore, the gym boss’ remark of “the leather club’s 2 blocks down” was way out of line and Van was only defending himself from a prick who thought he could jerk around the new gym members

fuck you

As we all know Mark Wolff is Canadian. When he sees Van enter the locker room he observes this safety harness lookin' ass guy walk in and shoot him a dirty look, and he becomes concerned. "Is this man lost, he certainly isn't dressed in the proper gym attire, maybe he needs help." This is where Mark tells Van that he is in the wrong domicile, an easy mistake to make because of how similar locker rooms and BDSM dungeons smell. Van then replies "Fuck you." This is a mistake. Mark Wolff is just a good-natured Canadian guy trying to help Van find where to go and is met with hostility, receiving both dirty looks and an insult. Mark is now feeling emasculated because his kindness has been rejected for little reason. What do you do when someone is out looking for a way to put you down? You build yourself up. After being gravely insulted Mark must now prove that he is, in fact, the boss of this gym. This is why the classic jabroni insult gets thrown out and Van is challenged to Roman-Greco wrestling, because being rude to a Canadian is actually a misdemeanor offense in Canada.
As you can see, it was actually Van who was in the wrong the entire time. Mark Wolff did literally nothing wrong.

Hey buddy I think you got the wrong flight plan

For you.

stupid leaf and his feelings, he should’ve minded his own business

Oh shit im sorry

is this the real hard gay or some shite yank rip off

Fuck you

MmMMmm!

Sorry fer wuut?
Our daddy told us not to be ashamed of our diicks

sometimes, i pull on it so hard, i rip the skin!
'specially since they're such good size n all

that's macabre

Well my daddy taught me some things too, like how not to rip the skin by usin someone elses mouth!

Your daddy taught you well.

Yeah, because snapping back with "Fuck you" isn't the wrong way to respond to Mark.
Mark was simply pointing Van in the right direction considering the leather gear.
You show the boss of this gym respect.

nice deduction OP

smartass

>tfw my last name is "Van X"
I hope I can change the X to darkholme

Wow your dad was a fucking weirdo.

TAKE IT BOY

Are you black?

Unironically this. Mark just wanted Van to be happy with other Jabroni enthusiasts

based Sup Forumseddit thread

>this guys dad didnt teach him how nlt to rip the skin
Lmaoing at ur life

No. It's a Dutch name.

This is a great thread you guys