First for based VEERS

first for based VEERS

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/y1qyXxLIXLw?t=7m35s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Tarkin seemed pretty chill

Veers was really the only one to get the job done, wasn't he?

>When the "bad guys" are more interesting then the "good guys"

notice how the new star wars has shit commanders

what you dont like memebitch brienne of tarth er sorry "phasma"

>Empire during the original movies
>More or less a Military Regime
>Disney Empire
>LMAOO NAZIS

Piety was the best. He was so good Vader afforded him a mistake.

Vader was wise enough to realize that it wasn't really his fault.

They are Nazis in the OT too, it's more how societies views of Nazis have changed.

There's also that guy that got choked for "coming out out light speed too close to the system. He was also Hitler in The Last Crusade.

Because Whites are perceived to be weak and unintelligent in films nowadays, the next Commanders of the First Order will be Black/Latino Females, like they've done with the Galactic Empire in Disney-Canon.

They resembled East Germany more if anything

>Nope
only by appearances and names used by the Nazis in WW2, they're your textbook bad guys.

Yeah no. They're more like the Japanese to be honest. And their racism is entirely informed and made up by other media like books and games. You'll say they're all white men - but so are the Rebels in ANH.

Empire has the Ossie helmet

>Veers
>Not Ozzel

GOODBYE, FRIEND OF HAGRID

Veers seemed to get shit done.

The rest are just fuck up failed sons.

>Muh Disney Canon.
Use this for referral, this was released in the 90s, but before the utter tripe that was Late EU writers and Disney "Canon".

>the chad admiral

>You just some some Imperial officers have Twi'lek rape slaves on their plantations

>Homeworld: Axilla
What did they mean by that? Whose armpits did Piett grow up in?

ESB gave so much screen time to the Imperial side of things.
lol

>Homeworld: Carida
For someone that grew up and presumably educated and trained on the best Imperial Academy he is woefully incompetent

>ESB gave so much screen time to the Imperial side of things.

Which is why it's the best film, period.

Also I liked the imperil time we got in Rouge One.

Red pill me on the homeworlds

What are they like? Any wookiepedia guys on here?

Militaries will always have clumsy and stupid commanders. Difference is Vader is wiser from his force sensitivity, and he has the authority to execute these men at will when otherwise through normal channels, no court martial or hearing would be heard for his mistake.

underrated uniforms really

same guy

The canon got rebooted so we barely know shit about them.

>the virgin admiral
>the chad general

I think that these guys were supposed to be the average Imperial trooper, and the stormtroopers an elite. But the suit became so iconic that every Imperial infantryman was a stormtrooper.

Some Imperials are evil, but most these guys were just Republic navy officers during the Clone Wars, and they can't exactly retire when they're young.

He's actually looking well for his age, he's rather quite lean, I've seen him in person and had a splendid chat with the man.

>Militaries will always have clumsy and stupid commanders.

Realistically though the battle of endor was the Emperor's fuck up. Guy never should have let them get the information about the new Death Star in the first place.

Here's what I would do

Build Death Star 2

Lure rebels out into shipping doks out in space homewhere, have open ship battle, allow them to win for a bit, death star 2 blows out their bit star ships

Boom there.

Lord Vader, I'm DSG.

Familiar ones are Coruscant, Carida, and Eriadu
Coruscant is canon
Carida is where the best Imperial academy is, and lots of EU characters and presumably Han Solo went there
Eriadu is mentioned in some works

These are your Average "Imperial Troopers", though they're lacking body Armour.

More like Chadmiral

Ozzie?

And veers was in last crusade too

>no SE-18272

I hate new cannon so fucking much.

The Emperor's plan would have made more sense if he had the wherewithal to bring in more than one fucking fleet. Aren't there supposed to be on the order of 25,000 Imperial Star Destroyers? 2,500 seems more likely given how the Empire behaves.

I still can't get over the fact the empire lost the war a year after endor in new canon

What the fuck is this shit?

I never thought of the Imperials as Nazis, since Peter Cushing is so British, I thought of them more as British officers and commanders occupying East India and Obi Wan as some sort of a Ghandi knight mixup.

We are talking about the guys that sent out like 9 tie fighters to defend the first Death Star.
Guy on the left is the director of RotJ.

Ok seriously question for people who are legitimate true Star Wars fans.
What did you think of TFA?
Even in the context of fans who will up anything I thought it was a turd and in a directorial sense it was legitimately made for some sort ADHD ridden audience.

I hated how it shited on everything the characters accomplished in the previous movies, made the stupid as fuck old canon actually look good in comparison and above all I despised how uninspired it was.

>who will eat up anything

/ourguy

The biggest disappointment was with the ships. Unlike the prequels where they were somewhat familiar yet unique, TFA ships feels really uninspired.

True star wars fans are waiting for the Thrawn trilogy.

The numbers game doesn't make sense. Local governors and Fleet Admirals could consolidate power and hold onto systems for decades with the might of a navy with 25,000+ capital ships. Sure after the death of the Emperor more systems would outright join the Rebellion and give more supplies and arms, but that would never let them win in an all out slugfest with the might of the Navy. The Battle of Endor was a lucky break, just like Yavin. Now let's see a Rebel Fleet and a combined Imperial Fleet duke it out, ship to ship.

>Han Solo dies
>Leia talks to Rey first instead of his best friend, the hairy negro Chewbacca

We will redouble our digits

Early EU was so great. Dark Forces, the OG Marvel book, Thrawn trilogy, etc.

Trash

>The biggest disappointment was with the ships. Unlike the prequels where they were somewhat familiar yet unique, TFA ships feels really uninspired.

This user gets it. Would have loved to see something different. Instead we get the same shit with different coloring.

Is that the guy that delayed the firing of the death star because he was unsure about the morality of blowing up a planet or was that someone else

In the new canon Sheev was even more of an asshole and had a plan set up which basically consisted of "If I die then the Empire sucks so I'll have these people completely fuck him up".
So basically the authors got lazy and had some super pro-Sheev imperials sabotage the Empire and speed up its destruction.

what's with the Dutch naming scheme

I read that as "plot armor"

It felt like pure incompetence from the point of inception. You're able to make a new Star Wars film, so you copy the plot of A New Hope beat for beat and don't invent any new ship designs. There's also no new alien designs worth mentioning, and no classic ones save for three characters from RotJ.

That was a nameless engineer and the reason for the delay was an old EU thing.

You mean based Director Krennic

>authors got lazy

Pretty much sums up new star wars cannon.

>me on the right

More likely is that it would be a free-for-all mimicking what he had with the Russian civil war, with various generals establishing lofty governments of their own encompassing one or two solar systems each. Much like Ungern did in Mongolia and the whites in Siberia. It would probably be thounsands of years until the galaxy joined again.

Why the fuck didn't they just steal from the Imperial Remnant page on Wookiepedia.
Imperial Factions having at one another, multiple Moffs/Admirals splintering off from the Main contingent of the Empire.

Another problem is JJ Abrams he's such a cookie cutter it's as if he just skimmed over some Wikipedia plot summary of the original trilogy and then read some awful buzzfeed Star Wars "fan" top 10 list or some crap and this is the shit we get.
Also on a unrelated note holy mother of god is has the captcha gotten flat out insufferable what the hell is it's problem?

>More likely is that it would be a free-for-all mimicking what he had with the Russian civil war, with various generals establishing lofty governments

Which is literally what happened in original cannon.

I don't know what a "true star wars fan" means. I thought it was okey. Rey was too competent, I rolled my eyes at Star Killer base blowing up like four planets at once, and all the other ANH plot points. I found the cast likable enough though that I want to see what's done with them in the next one. I'm lenient towards them playing it too safe with the movie because it's the first one to come after the shitshow that was the prequels. The TLJ trailer got my hopes down though. I can bear one SW remake, but don't go down the ESB route.

Oh neat. I shit on the SW EU a lot, but it's nice they dared go there rather than a retarded
>"the republic is able to control all the galaxy again :3, even tho lots of people wouldn't like that after 30 years of tyrannical rule"
ending.

Well what I meant by consolidate power would be for themselves. Seal sectors off, control the hyperspace lanes in and out. That way the remnants of the Empire could still control systems, if not connected to each other.

The deleted scenes for Jerjerrod are really good. They humanise the Empire pretty well.

i thought jerjerrod made it out from the second deathstar

You may not enter

>Director of Imperial Energy Systems
>DIES
bravo

He was too good for this world.

Seeing that The Last Jedi was going to be a wholesale ripoff of Empire solidified my hate of the Disney Wars. It's creatively bankrupt. Even if they do go their own way, even having a speeder versus walker fight on a white planet makes me fucking cringe.

To be fair to the original EU they handled the death of the Empire pretty well. Right up until the Vong storylines the Imperial Remnant is still around and still a major force. Plus the EU writers had a hard on for creating some pretty alpha Imperial Officers who shit all over the New Republic.

>his smile and optimism gone

I...it is the Emperors order!

Ah my bad! But a real SW free-for-all would've been awesome, though they knew the normies couldn't handle it so we went from "stronk imperials vs. weak rebels" back to "stronk imperials vs. weak rebels".

Makes no sense at all but fuck it.

Besides, you'd still have fortified imperial installations across the galaxy. We saw in in Rogue One. The Maw would be almost impenetrable, but I doubt it exists now.

By the Emperor's Will

oh
I mean it was a deleted scene so I know it's not technically canon but I figure it doesn't really take away anything if I treat it as canon
also what could the delay have been for, I mean he was just sort of standing there sweating while people asked him for permission to fire

youtu.be/y1qyXxLIXLw?t=7m35s

I can see why they removed it, he made the Empire too human, blowing up the Death Star wouldn't feel like such a great victory. It's easier if everyone on board was just evil mooks. Great acting though, a shame it didn't make it in.

the average star wars fan has gotten older and i thought they would comprehend this now i am not saying we need some first order trooper raping some rebels during some interrogation scene but you get the point Finns redemption arc makes absolutely no sense whatsoever because he did not execute those people.

Kek same

This is why people start to prefer the Empire, but why NuWars had to have them revert into being literal Nazis instead of just an allusion. Can't have you rootings for the evil side even though that side is mostly just normal men.

I love that moment when the Falcon jumped to hyperspace. Piett looked like he was about to soil himself.

>Piett looked like he was about to soil himself.

He did dou.