This was easily one of the most entertaining Saw movies

This was easily one of the most entertaining Saw movies.

>Liongsate Pulls the Plug on the Saw Franchise

>Although the latest Saw sequel was of sorts a soft reboot in an attempt to draw in both new viewers and old fans alike, it failed to reach the twenty million domestic box office estimation. With a reported budget of ten million and undisclosed marketing budget, no doubt Lionsgate will break even by the end of Jigsaw's run, but that apparently wasn't enough for them to extend the life support this franchise had been relying on ever since they killed the titular villain back in the third film back in 2006.

>At first glance Jigsaw seems to be a success, hitting the number one spot at the box office, but on further inspection it's not that impressive when it had no competition at the box office. Is anyone really surprised? Who ever asked for another Saw sequel? Fortunately for fans (if any exist at this point) the last movie seems to have giving the series a sense of finality. I just have one last fitting phrase. Game over.
IT'S OGRE SAW KEKS BTFO

What the fuck? Didn't it just come out?

Post sauce faggot

There are too many plotholes and inconsistencies to enjoy it.

Desu it's an entertaining solid flick until you peek behind the fucking certain at the end and see all the bullshit sleight of hand tricks they use to fool you into thinking the people in the traps was in the past. NuJigsaw has no reason to set the things up the way he did other than to fool the audience.

There's too much shit that doesn't make any sense.
>Last two victims bodies were never found
>They were in a barn owned by Jigsaw's wife
>It's named after her and is easily findable in public records
So am I to believe that after Jill was arrested and murdered that at no point did any police or FBI ever go investigate this very large property she owned?

>muh fun
Killing horror

>>Last two victims bodies were never found
You misunderstand, none of the bodies were found. The bodies the police were finding throughout the movie were doppelgangers nuJigsaw put through the barn stuff again. He was intentionally recreating the game he was in ten years ago for no reason other than to trick the audience.

I think they said Jigsaw's wife's dad owned the barn, for some reason they overlooked that, it was put in her father's name? I don't know, probably stupid but the movie has much bigger problems than that.

I know none of them were found, but for whatever reason he only left the last two bodies there (we don't see the other bodies when they get there at the end) so that's what I'm focusing on.
It's fucking stupid and just one of the examples of how they didn't think things through.

Did they express regrets killing the villain? What were they thinking? since then he only has been doing flashbacks

So how did you like the new Jigsaw apprentice reveal? Honestly, having yet ANOTHER secret apprentice that apparently was involved in the previous traps was kinda tiresome.

And he was pretty retarded.
>Police track bad detective to the barn
>"Looks like his head was cut open with high powered surgical lasers"
>Where would the killer get something like that? Those are rare and expensive?
>I know, lets ask the medic guy who uses those same exact surgical lasers in his work every day and had a grudge against the detective because the detective thought he was the killer.
>mfw

Threadly reminder that horror movies are poison for the soul

NuJigsaw wanted to frame him for the murders. But why put the scapegoat in a trap then? Like, why would the Jigsaw copycat be in a trap? Why not just shoot him and pretend that you tracked him down to arrest him?

A trap that directly links to the actual Jigsaw copycat because it's a tool he used. It's stupid as hell.

What happened to the redhead Jigsawboo?

No matter the amount of cheap tropes and screaming blondes, no matter how many limbs I see flying around or how many knives popping out eyes. Innards spread out over the floor or spirit creatures in other-worldly shapes... Sup Forums will always take the cake eating my soul and converting my good nature into something twisted...

Fake as fuck.

Is it just me or was the gore a lot tamer than in the previous movies?

The traps weren't even that good. Whenever I marathon this series, I finish with VI.