Saga Comic book series

Is this really the Star Wars for adults?

Well it's overrated and poorly plotted like Star Wars.

No, it's a series with an interesting enough premise and artwork to match, but has recently been overloaded with characters and competing storylines to delay the inevitable as BKV attempts to prevent another broken ankle ending by not putting all his narrative eggs in one basket.

With that being said, he's going to forget to wrap up a few plot points, and the last few arcs of this series will be mostly marked with unsatisfying clean up work.

No, it's Romeo and Juliet for people with shit taste

Sup Forums hates bkv just read it for yourself

Well i enjoy it

It's Star Wars for radical leftists.

Star Wars is the Star Wars for adults.

Oh so It's a western version of Bleach

>Star Trek is the Star Wars for adults.
FTFY

Something-something sexy goat-chicks and goat-traps...

Wow, Sup Forums is ignorant as fuck. This isn't a Star Wars analogue. This whole story is about the family dynamic as seen through various perspective. The whole galactic war angle is set dressing and a backdrop.

It's for kids who have never seen a naked body before and who like things that are 'shocking'. Star Wars is a lot more adult, or at least more mature.

Star Wars had a massive cultural impact and it's influence is still felt today.

Saga will be forgotten about as soon as it ends and the next big comic amoung casual readers comes along. Even now its barely talked about for all the hype it gets.

It's a """"Star Wars""""" for people who think that mature themes = mature work. Sometimes, it feels like BKV tries too hard to take advantage of the "edgy indie sci-fi/fantasy epic" label that the series has.

It's only like Star Wars in the sense that it mixes Fantasy and SciFi. Started out fun, but turned into SJW pandering pretty quickly.

Someday the TV series will be back.

$ex Criminals and or Wicked & Divine?
When crossover between these three titles?

>Star Wars is a lot more adult, or at least more mature.
Yeah, so deep and intellectual.

More mature than Saga doesn't exactly mean Star Wars is a shining example of maturity, you know. And 'mature' doesn't necessarily mean 'deep and intellectual' either. Grow up bro.

Well, as a mature, intellectual adult, I know I always felt that the fundamental elements lacking from the Star Wars experience was a two-page spread of a giant lizard sucking itself off.

>Grow up bro.
Says the neckbeard who thinks SW makes you intelligent.

Did you even read my post?

>two-page spread of a giant lizard sucking itself off
>it sells like hotcakes
Why are USA comic books becoming manga?

Yes, you were backpedaling.

Why are you still fixated on that? That wasn't anything more than a visual gag about parents shielding the eyes of their children from naughty things. Again, the humor is adult and mature, but you have to actually be adult and mature to get the joke.

>backpedaling
In the first post I said Saga is a shock comic and Star Wars is more mature than it. In the second post I said that doesn't necessarily mean anything. I hope your parents aren't paying any money for your education.

>two-page spread of a giant lizard sucking itself off
>adult and mature
Then you will love Garth Ennis' books.

>I hope your parents aren't paying any money for your education.
Oh, they did; and thanks to them I know how to spot a cheap space opera and their pathetic fanbase.

Ennis can suck my pennis

it's pure shit

haaaa

Why even bring in Garth Ennis to the conversation? BTW, Ennis has written some very top tier works, so, unwarranted low blow. It's clear you aren't the target audience for Saga. Okay, I respect that, but please, try not to ruin it for the rest of us. We like to have fun with our comics.

Kill yourself, Nigger.

Thinking one thing is better than another does not make someone a fan of said thing. There is nothing in my post to indicate I'm a Star Wars fanboy, or even that I particularly care about Star Wars. You have the juvenile worldview I'd expect from the kind of person who thinks Saga is mature.

>It's clear you aren't the target audience for Saga
Yep, I'm a white heterosexual male.
>a child had sex with adults
Nice definition of "fun," bro.

>There is nothing in my post to indicate I'm a Star Wars fanboy, or even that I particularly care about Star Wars
Backpedaling again.

Ennis is trash. Sup Forums unanimously agreed on this many years ago, before your time.

It even has lazily drawn backgrounds!

If you'd like to quote where I said anything to that effect, be my guest.

I think you might enjoy this book more.

I don't care what Sup Forums thinks. I don't care what YOU think. I don't come here for your opinions. I come here to mock autistic retards such as yourself for blatantly having plebeian tastes in comics.

Yeah, Saga is such an obscure gem, such a diamond in the rough. Only true connoisseurs of the séqüèntîál àrt medium have ventured deep enough to uncover it. Your patrician positions on this partition comic truly mark you as a true practician of parturition taste.

Nice mad, bro.

I am also a white heterosexual male. user pissed me off with his bullshit. My philosophy is take it as good as you get it. So, Mr. Free-White&21 got Godwin's Law dumped on his ass.

>I am also a white heterosexual male
And the backpedaling continues.
>take it as good as you get it
So you want a good cock up your ass? Not very hetero of you, hon.

Nigga, you ARE gay!

Questions:
Do you actually know the definition of backpedaling?
Do you know what backpedaling actually means in the context of an argument?
Do you realize you are incorrectly using the word in this context?
Do you understand you function under a false racial dichotomy?

Do you be mad?

I can't even say I like the series, because if I get emotionally invested again, some character will get killed off and break my heart.

do you have argument?

DUDE SEX LMAO

So when is this winged asshole gonna die? Who does he even work for?

I'm way more interested in the behind-the-scenes politics than Marko/Alana.