Weekend Sup Forums creation thread

Or /coc/ thread if that's what you look for in the catalog.

Wiki:
the-conservatory.wikia.com/wiki/The_Sup Forumsnservatory_Wiki

Last weekend's thread:
desuarchive.org/co/thread/89472471/

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Turner_Diaries
supermoms.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=list&tags=mend
the-conservatory.wikia.com/wiki/Category:Comics
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Last time

-Talked about Rage Racer
-More Stat Cards
-Discussed new powers
-Trying to find a good way to get misc. info onto the wiki
-New character ideas
-Other stuff I didn't mention

I would like to continue our development of the duo known as Double-Edge, Hatchet and Slingshot. If I read right we decided that Hatchet is the leader of the duo while Slingshot is his female sidekick. Both are based off of Green Arrow and Speedy in that they used the same weapon as their namesake and that one has a far left political viewpoint while the other has a far right political viewpoint. I'm not sure if it was established that one is of Native American heritage.

I think now we should get ethnic backgrounds thought out and establish names and backgrounds.

Making ethnic backgrounds the forefront of discussion automatically dooms the characters to never being developed.

Stories should be at the forefront with ethnicity as an afterthought.

>image contains two women with penises

Sup Forums, we need to sit down and talk.

Says who? We were already discussing the ethnicity last week. We never decided on a final decision so I am continuing it here this week.

Think about what you're saying user.
You want to have a discussion with Sup Forums about your assumptions about gender of fictional superheroines in the year of our Lord Dampnut 2017?

Says experience.

That's what always, ALWAYS, every single time without fail in these threads, happens.

Focus on the banter between the the two, not whatever skin tone or accents they have. Let that flow into establishing whatever their genetic/cultural background is.

Change it up a little

Well, this is still a better start than we've had the past few threads.

Has anyone wrote any story on Rage Racer or has it been just all been loose ideas so far?

Aside from the small excepts on the wiki pages, no, there's no fully written out story.

This is a bright and happy op image, it made my night slightly happier just by coming across it

It was a toss up between that or the stat cards.

Not many new pics from last thread to choose from.

>one has a far left political viewpoint while the other has a far right political viewpoint
>one is of Native American heritage

Would he protect her on the day of the rope?

I'm not sure what the day of the rope is.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Turner_Diaries

Hmm. Interesting.

I am glad.

So is that the layout you're going with for that page?

So far, yes. You want to make suggestions or observations?

You know it is quite unusual that it's a page that features more men than women, even discounting the "chicks with dicks" thing.

Pretty novel.

Nah, just commenting since you've posted a few other versions of it.

>"women"
>penises

>spot Colette
>her head is covered by the word balloon

why taunt me so

>he doesn't know about feminine penises

See OP pic.

incomplete colouring.

Well this sunk fast.

So what kind of plots would Appladay get up to?

It always seemed to me like Appladay and Bees Knees would make a good Blue Beetle, Booster Gold style friendship.

Yeah, but what kind of adventures does Appladay get up to before they become friends or know about each other?

He's got an extensive list of enemies all gunning for him, a villain who frames him at every turn to get more people to target him, and all kinds of other stuff.
So what's his typical day of heroing like?

user isn't wrong, tho. It's really strange for dialog balloons to cover faces even when they're background characters. They obscure the floating island in the top panel, as well.
Consider re-working to placement of the word balloons. There's considerably amount of negative space within the panels to accommodate them without disrespecting the lovely artwork underneath.

I will work on it today.

you are a champion. your work is appreciated.

Is Hatchet a white male?

I wonder how many anons still in these threads remember who these characters are.

Well, time to see if the thread will make it through the night.

>"...well, at least Appladay isn't."

Some Virgin Killer for VFT.

This is some japanese meme right? Like the other sweater a bunch of /coc/ characters were being drawn in

Venus is so much best girl.

So what's with the switch to a darker, more saturated green, and the brunette hair instead of black?

I'd like to see a Magi take on Pitcher.

I think so.

I've been seeing that piece of clothing posted around for the past week or so.

>dominant traps

What a magical creation.

Who said God is dead?

Perfection.

Did we decide if Anthony Numan AKA Millennial Man is a Coffee Barista or an online news columnist?

If when two girls fight it's a cat fight, what's it called when two traps fight?

Sword fight?

I'm not seeing any thicc superheroes. Do we have any for the Sup Forumsverse?

There were some... in Supermoms

Young Audrey isn't thick. She's skinny as a rail aside from her chest.

Golden Guardian's closer, but it's more of a borderline athletic thickness.

How old is Ladybug?

Same age as Lila.
Older than 18 since they're both in college.

She's just short.

Yeah GG isn't thick

I was thinking thick as in these sorts of thick. Sorry for the confusion

Who is she?

supermoms.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=list&tags=mend

From what I remember, a redheaded freckled MILF who can heal people by kissing their bruises, literally "kissing it better"

Kek. Good one.

she T H I C C

This thread is lost quick this week

That feels like the story every week.

Bullshit. Just last week we were around till thursday.

Hopeful Monday bump

I mean the thread constantly dropping way down in the thread listings.

I wonder how VFT would deal with Pitcher in a fight. Anything VFT is able to do Pitcher isn't?

Mirror matches are a trope I enjoy.

College age, she's just a midget.

VFT has Maw and Jaw.

The ice giant Skathi. 8 and a half feet of thiccness.

She's not thicc, she's buff

She's actually meant to be both! She's supposed to be super curvy AND super buff to create a sense of inhuman (or, I suppose, godly) feminine power. Plus Formaldehyde just likes giving her huge hips.

Hmm, page 10 bump.

I have to at least try to keep it up for the full duration of the weekend.

FUCK YOUR WEEKEND!

Are you busy during the weekends and can't participate or something?

I wonder if the sporting whatsamajigger this weekend contributed to the slowness any.

So do any of the characters have any published work?

Published? No. Comics? Yes.

Publishing just opens up a huge can of worms that ends up sucking most of the fun out of this.

Sorry. I meant comics. Can I find them on the wiki?

Probably. I think the wiki guy tries to put relevant links on the relevant pages.

Awesome. Thanks!

the-conservatory.wikia.com/wiki/Category:Comics

OK, one last bump before bed.

Let's see how long the thread stays up this time.

Last couple of threads were more active than the norm, but this level of inactivity sadly feels like the norm.

glong

Had a few ideas for a trio of females that could use some fleshing out.

Alley Numan AKA Foil. Alley is a 16 year old who's father, Al Numan is the (non powered) older brother to Anthony Numan AKA Millennial Man. Foil gets her name from her ability to change into a state of a foil like substance making herself near indestructible. Think Emma Frosts diamond skin, but with aluminum foil. Alley can twist and shape her body into any shape and can become a dense ball or a very delicate piece of foil.

Michelle Peters AKA Schoolgirl. At 18 years old, Michelle is a martial arts prodigy. Wearing a typical school girl outfit along with a domino mask, Schoolgirl is the leader of the unnamed trio of ass kickers. I think of Schoolgirl as an older Sexy version of Hit-Girl. Some of her inspiration for her alter ego comes from her love of Sailor Moon. She started training in martial arts from an early age when her mother and father were beaten to death in front of her by a gang of street ninjas because they wouldn't pay protection money. Michelle is half Korean.

The last character of the trio is the least thought out of the three girls. Parachute Princess. She would be a masked fighter who always wears a parachute. I envisioned her in the same vein as that moon man rider guy from one punch man. Kind of an inspirational joke character.

Let's get some constructive criticism here.

Honestly both is best, you've got the STRONK but then you've also got the SOFT padding it for cuddles

Make Foil a conspiracy nut.

I hate all of your ideas.

You're pitching too much and at the same time not enough. You have two ways you can go with a communal project like this, either give a simple prompt to spark character development from there, or take full charge and post enough to show you've got a clear idea in mind that you plan to spearhead development of. What you're doing right now makes it feel like you're putting out "your" characters and trying to get someone else to do the work on them for you, just fishing for art and writing. Nobody else is invested in these ideas, because they're too far along to be part of the creation stage, but they're not developed enough to be compelling any interest.

Also, saying "Think Emma Frost" or "version of Hit-Girl" just makes them seem unoriginal.

How much power do you think Pitcher probably got from overthrowing Faggot Tree?

Enough to control his own area of territory and keep the elder gods at bay.