CUNT's posts are inane ramblings 99% of the times but that remaining 1% is well worth listening to

CUNT's posts are inane ramblings 99% of the times but that remaining 1% is well worth listening to

archive.4plebs.org/tv/thread/68453815/

Other urls found in this thread:

edition.cnn.com/2017/10/31/entertainment/kevin-spacey-london-theaters/index.html
archive.4plebs.org/tv/thread/68453815/#68454098
reuters.com/article/usa-singer-abuse/x-men-director-singer-accused-of-drugging-and-raping-teenager-idUSL2N0N906920140417
bbc.com/news/world-europe-32030270
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

He got diddled by Spacey

Looking back on Superman Returns..did he stand a chance?

Based CUNT. He knew the truth over a year ago. And it all cost him was his rectal virginity.

>Kirk Douglas murdered Natalie Wood

He's full of shit.

Hi, Christopher Walken. Your secret's safe with me.

Will CUNT's story ever be told? Also that Daily Mail article is hilarious, they even put 'mugging' in quotation marks

>Sup Forums was right about Spacey
>Sup Forums was right about Weinstein
>Sup Forums was right about MEW/McGregor
I wonder which story will break next...

I just want to see my tricks

What's his name again?

Didnt walken and like no.2 from austin powers kill her on a boat?

WOW.

*insert current year*

>Breaking News: Rooney Mara Admitted To Hospital With LEGO Piece Stuck In Foot

justice 4 CUNT

Here's the contact address: [email protected]

Justice4CUNT! He raped one of our own! Although CUNT probably enjoyed it, that faggot, we can't let this crime go unpunished. Everyone should message them with the archive link as proof.

>The Old Vic would like to respond to recent media reports by making it clear that we are deeply dismayed to hear the allegations levied against Kevin Spacey, who was Artistic Director from 2004–2015. If you have been connected with The Old Vic or in our employment and feel you have a complaint that you were unable to raise, please contact us on [email protected]
edition.cnn.com/2017/10/31/entertainment/kevin-spacey-london-theaters/index.html

>Posted on April 19 2016, by CUNT:
>Kevin Spacey is a boy rapist. (...) there's a vast cover-up in place by agents, producers and the media to stop this from coming out (...) during Kevin Spacey's tenure at the Old Vic, I auditioned for a role in a production. I was a twinky 17 year old at th time -- to be honest, to even talk of it is too painful. Just be assured that I can guarantee you that Kevin Spacey is a boyrapist.
archive.4plebs.org/tv/thread/68453815/#68454098

Now that we have factual credibility, we're taking down Dan next! Got plenty of warnings in the archive as well.

>baneposter from Sup Forums crashes a plane with no survivors

REMINDER THIS HAPPENED 3 YEARS AGO
reuters.com/article/usa-singer-abuse/x-men-director-singer-accused-of-drugging-and-raping-teenager-idUSL2N0N906920140417

If Egan came forward today, Singer's career would be destroyed overnight

>we're taking down Dan next!
I half think that Dan will never get taken down because, even for Hollywood, it would be TOO embarrassing. Like, people have been saying it for at least a decade, there's so much money involved supposedly with Nickelodeon paying off anyone who threatens to expose him, and it's been unsubtle that it would harm too many people if it came to light.

Already happened

bbc.com/news/world-europe-32030270

Dan "Hold her tighter, she's a fighter, open wider and cum insider her" Schneider