There is no show in the world that deserves what happened to Harvey Beaks

There is no show in the world that deserves what happened to Harvey Beaks

You can't keep doing this to yourself, OP. Go make yourself a sammich.

Plenty of shows HAVE gotten similar treatment.

Thing is most of them are just cheap, forgettable knockoffs of something popular. It hurts to see this show be treated so poorly because it's full of love and care.

What happened?

Creator gives his life and soul to create new Nicktoon and is given a lot of free reign

But since it didn't do as well as Spongebob, they essentially stopped promoting it entirely and blamed the low ratings on the show rather than never telling anybody when it came on.

This isn't really that new for Nick but what hurt the most was that HB was a really good show and the creator was very passionate about it. He's also one of the only people to actually come out and talk about all the shit Nick put him through

>nick aquires carl greenblatt of chowder and billy and mandy fame
>gives him own show
>marketing team fucked up with name and promotion
>so it doesn't get the ratings it deserves
>constantly shifts the schedule around
>a movie like special was aired as a normal episode with no marketing
>confirmed for cancellation
>season 2 episodes again constantly changing schedules.

>show is probably one of the most unique and heatwarming shows since fucking Charlie Brown.
>literally warmed my grinch heart

>treated like shit

Its unfair

This is why I feel platforms like Netflix are the future. The only thing you have to worry about is if your show is good rather than how it stacks up against other shows in Nielsen ratings, especially if it's unfairly compared to another show that takes up a ridiculous amount of the time slot.

The are alot of shows who deserve that. But HB doesn't.

It was too pure-hearted.

I'll never recover from the loss of Claire.

Was Carl right in shittalking Nick?

Didn't Nick pull Harvey Peaks from cable entirely when the creator came out and said what happened?

Yes. You should never act out against these kinds of people because they hold all the chips.

He wasn't wrong about anything he said though.

It doesnt matter, he's worked in the industry for long enough to warrent any studio to pick him up

Depends.

He definitely burned a bridge to ever work with Nickelodeon again, but after the treatment he received, I doubt he would have even wanted to.

Well you have to ask yourself if you thought it was right for him to burn that bridge at Nick and if the consequence balanced the reward.

If so, then yeah sure. If low-key animators are able to shittalk their unfair treatment in making Sausage Party of all things, someone as well established as Carl should be allowed to speak out about this

i´d say all the current marvel shows deserve it, but sadly it only seems to happen to good shows lately, harvey was innocent and it´s a classic in my heart already, fuck execs, you just can´t win with them, i hope carl moves on to disney to work on country club or gets a new show

Damn, a career is western animation is probably the most depressing when it comes to art careers.

somebody had to do it he´s the hero we need

Just ask Craig

The last guy to badmouth Nick, John K, pretty much became a pariah in the industry and had to scam people on kickstarter just to pay for back surgery.

>This show will never be given enough time to grow so that enough people know about it for these underrated characters to get more fanart.

FTFY

Why you gotta be doing this? Why you always gotta be the guy pushing these three whenever I'm trying to get my Claire on?

Although I do appreciate you putting the source for them in the filename so people stop asking.

>not mentioning what episode your pic is from
Thumbs down, user. Lucky for you, I can see the water-squirting clown in the background, so I know it's from "The Bad Seed".

Not many others will, though.

I don't know, I can name a few that deserve this fate

Yes, but Harvey Beaks is not one of them

I never got into this show just on the off chance it got fucked by the network and I'm sad to have been proven so right.

I'll probably watch it at some point.

Wait, what episodes is that third one from?
I need to know because of reasons.

I think it's Fee's Pyramid

obviously

>filename
C'mon, man. even pointed that out.

>inb4 the episodes never air and get lost forever

>asshole who got kicked out for delaying episodes beyond premiere dates to be a perfectionist
vs
>creator that got his show kicked around the schedule because it wasn't doing Spongebob gangbusters, and got his show moved to another channel without notification at work

This.

John's biggest problem isn't the networks. It's the long list of working professionals who want nothing to do with him. He's got a handful of friends in the industry but a mountain of enemies.

I think you'd have to look pretty hard to find someone in the animation industry who didn't like working with Carl.

>TFW this is a legitimate possibility
Atleast until Amazon or iTunes dumps it.

Oh, but there are, there are many. Some of them even got it. But far too many of them got the opposite.

Why didn't you protect her, Sup Forums?

Can you protect her from yourself?

1. Don't cum on your Claire
2. Don't expose her to bright lights
2. Don't feed her after midnight