Which Pixar film is the most patrician?

Which Pixar film is the most patrician?

Incredibles.

Toy story 2

Everything about it was perfect

UP

Ratatouille

Inside Out.

The Incredibles, 100%. Watching that movie is like seeing it the first time, every time.

this

Incredibles, hands down

Ratatouille and Bug's Life are the most underappreciated

Wow guys, no love for wall-e?
Incredibles was great too tho, and inside out/ratatouille were up there.
But WALL E was from out of this world

If it wasn't for the second half, Wall-E would be amazing. If they kept up the silent film aesthetic inside the ship, I would still be creaming my pants to this day, just one unending stream of ejaculate. It might work, too- they made humans into literal giant babies, why not extend that just a little further and make them so dependent on machines for their welfare that they barely even talk any more? Either do that, or just take the humans out entirely.

Up

>Either do that, or just take the humans out entirely.
This would be best. The story between WALL-E and EVE is absolutely adorable and easily the best part of the movie, the humans were just serious speedbumps in the plot. Nobody liked WALL-E because of its "biting environmentalist commentary", they liked it because WALL-E and EVE are easily the cutest of all Pixar couples.

>GOAT tier
Wall.E
The Incredibles
Ratatouille
Toy Story 2
>Great tier
Toy Story
Toy Story 3
Up
Finding Nemo
Monsters Inc.
>Okay tier
Monsters University
A Bugs Life
Inside Out
>Meh tier
The Good Dinosaur
Finding Dory
Cars
>Shit tier
Brave
Cars 2

>A Bugs Life
Which is a real shame because Hopper is one of the better Pixar villains, if we were basing it on antagonists alone A Bugs Life would easily be in Great tier at least.

Hooper is a greatly menacing villain but the plot, characters archetypes and development are very one-note.

It's not a bad movie, but apart from Hooper nothing about it stands out from any other generic family film.

Because that's your autism speaking user.
Kids wouldn't understand shit if it wasn't for that, it's still a pixar movie.

Incredibles and Inside Out.

Toy Story 2 is also acceptable, since it plays with its setting more than the first film and wasn't a pandering nostalgiafest like the third.

Move down ratatoille one and that list is good

>implying Pixar have tiers below okay

You can probably discuss and defend the films I put in Meh tier, but man Brave and Cars 2 just flat out sucked.

Reverse TS2 and IO and where good.

It feels like the solution to Wall-E is to just make it a short film. You saw the movie you wanted, it wasn't going to get any better by being 90 minutes long.

The notion that every idea has to be a feature film is one of the most cancerous things that has ever happened to cinema. The existence of such rules has undoubtedly ruined hundreds of stories.

I bet you could improve thousands of movies just by not having them be feature-length.

>patrician

Most animated movies are already solidly 90 minutes with an occaisonal exception.

- Ratatouille
+ Toy Story
- Monsters Inc.
- Monsters University
- The Good Dinosaur
+ Finding Dory

Say that again but without the memes.

This guy knows what's up

Is it me, or do Pixar films have a charming first half that focuses on the premise, and devolve into an action focused second half not quite as elegant as the first?

A bit off topic, but Big Hero 6 is a prime example of this.