ITT: Unpopular opinions on Sup Forums

ITT: Unpopular opinions on Sup Forums

John's Justice League run was good.

Steven Universe isn't that bad once you lower your standards.

Raven and Gwen are shit.

Also Azula

Johns can only write for Aquaman and Flash

BabsXDick is a great OTP

Falcon has been a great captain America and was the best pick Steve could make(eat it hawkeye)

This is the best X-ship

To be fair, Johns gave us one of the very few Sup Forums memes. The Grail parody of Coldsteel was the first one, then we got Silk, and others, but it was cool. It was funny how accurate it ended up being.

Storm looks like shit with a mohawk. They need to stop pushing that so much.

I can get down with Scott x Storm

Snyders bat run is overrated everywhere but underrated on Sup Forums,it ha a good direction for Bruce,the art was great,Riddler,Owlman and Me Bloom were fun villians and had a knack for oh shit moments,albeit the joker wank was embarrassing and the oh shit moments rarely paid off

This was a good show

Furry garbage.

I despise his Alfred, he's the sniveling bitch of the story far too often.

Dan DiDio is a hack that destroyed the DC universe and it's gonna take decades to recover from the damage, if it even recovers at all.

The Justice League and Power Rangers movies look great

Alex Hirsch is a talented man and a weak closure doesn't undo how damn Amazing most of GF was,especially considering it was his first show

I like Jason Aaron's X-Men runs. They're honestly good takes on characters.

I think Jason Aaron and Bendis are good writers once they're in their element and take away politics and just write good stories.

Also I think Cyclops is right but he could've handled his shit better

I like Erica Henderson's art, honestly and unironically. Are there artists I'd rather see doing Squirrel Girl? Sure. But I'm absolutely fine with the book as it stands.

>post an awful fucking OOC page to prove Snyder's run is good

Oh I am laffin

It's a good thing they got rid of him, he was never popular with the general comic audience anyway

Newest Hawkeye book is good and I'm okay with Kate as main Hawkeye.

Dan Didio sucks and he is the reason DC had to do Rebirth in the first place.

Geoff Johns has great ideas but only with the right characters.

Korra's ending was good.

shit taste, it's okay.

I will buy any comic that featurea a cute girl as a main protagonist.

Especially if she's in the cover.

You're shit, wait that's too popular for this thread.

top kek

similar here but only for white girls

It wasn't out of character,zero year Bruce had a temper and was irrational,Alfred tried to talk some shit into him,he grew out of it

>Origin
Meh
>Graves
Decent
>Cheetah
Decent
>Throne of Atlantis
Great
>Trinity War
Good
>Forever Evil (main event book)
Decent to good
>Forever Evil JL tie in issues
Great
>Forever Evil JLA tie in issues
Good but dragged on way too long.
>Amazo virus
Very good
>Darkseid War
strongly great.

Jason Aaron's Hulk run was good hampered only by the horrible artist that followed after Silvestri broke his hand.

The first season of "What's New, Scooby Doo?" was damn good stuff. Maybe not on the same level as "Mystery Inc.", but it was the best Scooby and the gang have been in years (not counting the live-action movies).

correct.

Graves was my meh point, I thought origin was ok.

yes.

I love it.

John's Justice League was great since the start of "Trinity War".

>Dan Didio sucks and he is the reason DC had to do Rebirth in the first place.
>Geoff Johns has great ideas but only with the right characters.
These are two of the most popular opinions of all time.

batman v superman was "fine" but overly gilded and poorly cut to hell and back

the marvel movies raised the average bar for superhero movies from "its going to be terrible" to "generally pretty good" so to everyone who engaged with the marvel movies BvS is TERRIBLE to everyone who did not it is AMAZING

How many of the stories involve a threat from within the team? Because that is the broken record of his JSA run.

Opinions and bad taste are not the same user

>Newest Hawkeye book is good and I'm okay with Kate as main Hawkeye.

The REAL Hawkeye ahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahah

shit start
peaked with ToA and Trinity War/Forever Evil
meandered on mediocre the rest of the way

still more highly recommended than Hitchs shit

How in the world were was Trinity War good? That shit was abysmal.

Darkseid War also shat itself like 3 issues in.

I like you.

>Darkseid War also shat itself like 3 issues in.

The first issue was terrible and the Free comic pretty much shows that Johns didnt had any direction. In my opinion Lex truly killed the book.

You sound like someone who started reading comics with the New 52.

Not that there's anything wrong with that, but Johns' run had a whole lot of garbage and most of it was ghost written by Jim Lee. It's only a good run if you know nothing about any of the characters in the book and how badly they're being written (also the villains usually were shitty).

Babs is Dick's most popular soulmate pair for comic readers, tho. That's the opposite of an unpopular opinion.

I finde more interesting that the best JL stuff was the part without the JL, forever evil. As for darkseid the whole CSA deal made no sense

>and most of it was ghost written by Jim Lee

Not this bullshit again. There's no proof of that. It has the same problems brightest day and blackest night had.

Eric was the best ant man

Sup Forums hates Dickbabs though (and rightly so)

The shit did read like a bad Wildstorm comic. Wonder Woman might as well have been Zealot. Angry warrior lady from a society of angry warrior ladies who wants the superdick.

It's as popular as any other Dick pairing around here. None of them are really a majority because there's so many.

The Cereal King WILL save the DCEU, just you wait.

Not really, every time someone mentions Dickbabs people get triggered whereas if someone mentions another pairing like Dickfire or Dicknighter, nobody bats an eye, just check out any OTP thread.

Dicknighter is just kind of tolerated as gay people wanting gay stuff, not serious.

I see people get mad at Dickfire plenty.

>Wonder Woman might as well have been Zealot. Angry warrior lady from a society of angry warrior ladies who wants the superdick.
The same wondy Johns had done in everything. Johns NEVER touched wonder woman comics until 2014 in his own words. And he only did that to write the wondy movie, Johns didnt knew anything about Wondy, so no, it's not Lee.

>it's always Jim Lee's fault
only his inability to keep a deadline

But thats the one true ship

No one's talking about the DCEU you autistic shit.

>The Cereal King WILL save the DCEU, just you wait.

He killed the Flash movie

I've never seen much Dickfire hate on here compared to other places, especially not compared to Dickbabs

Johns Wondy wasn't very much like that in Blackest Night. Or really anytime he wrote her before the New 52.

Maybe he had people who knew her better helping him out with his event stuff but it wasn't nearly as bad until the New 52 hit.

First rule of Sup Forums is everything is shit and everyone hates everything.

Batman and Wonder Woman DON'T belong together.

Scum of the earth

>Johns Wondy wasn't very much like that in Blackest Night.

She was cartoon wondy, but she was always murderbitch with him, Johns never was into wonder woman (nothing wrong with that).

>Batman and Wonder Woman DON'T belong together.
How is that unpopular?

Even the shippers only like that relationship as something short that will end, more of an attraction thing that anything else. I have never seen anyone thinking that's a good end goal, i mean back in the kelly's run i remember the forums and the shippers loved how it ended.

Bad taste is liking something incompetently written, nothing about John's JL run was such.
>Darkseid War also shat itself like 3 issues in.
How?

None of the characters were written badly except Wonder Woman when she attacked Hal during the Graves arc.

I thought everyone in Sup Forums realized this when Rebirth JL came out.

Sherlock Season 4 was fucking great and Sian Brooke needs to play Typhoid Mary.

>I have never seen anyone thinking that's a good end goal
You're lucky then. I've had the misfortune of dealing with a whole bunch of people who believe that Wonder Woman's only love interest should be Batman and it's fucking annoying. They're almost always talking about the DCAU, too.

/fatboy/ is a great comic book writer. And he should be allowed to direct atleast 1 DCEU Movie and one that is not some B-list or lower hero.

>Power Rangers movies look great
I love the Rangers look but holy fuck Rita looks god awful.

I know this feel

>I thought everyone in Sup Forums realized this when Rebirth JL came out.

It was as shitty

It was bad, and people was willing to give it a chance, but he isnt wrong. by the time of 3 coming out people was already turning on the arc. The last storytimes were storytimes of pain

his green arrow was good but the only thing I can think about when I see him is bladder spasm

Mark Waid was never good.

But it wasn't bad in anyway.

Come on now user.

Cyborg wasn't written at all. Barry barely does anything, and when he does he's written horribly, like a watered down Wally West. Wonder Woman was obviously bad. Superman was bad. Johns has never written Batman well and didn't in JL.

Aquaman was the only person ever consistently in character, and even he suffers from the same shit Barry and Cyborg get where he's barely present outside of Throne of Atlantis. Throne of Atlantis was the only good arc because it focused on Aquaman, the only well written character in the whole damn thing.

Like I said, Blackest Night wasn't the only time he wrote her. He even had a crossover with Rucka that one time, the JSA/JLA team ups, etc. Johns wrote her plenty of times before New 52 and it was never so egregiously bad.

It might've been editorial fiat, but it reeks of Lee's Wildstorm 90s horseshit.

>Wonder Woman was obviously bad.
She was written fucking great in Amazo Virus onward.
>Johns wrote her plenty of times before New 52 and it was never so egregiously bad.
>It might've been editorial fiat, but it reeks of Lee's Wildstorm 90s horseshit.
Or mabye all of Dc simply wanted to shift her character into a more warrior-ish one to make her a more 3d character, 1 flawless, bright cheery mary sue on the trinity is more then enough.

Yeah but then she was fine in Azz's (even if the amazons were crazy bad). Though I guess Azz was in its own universe.

She definitely got much better by the end of it...when Fabok started doing the art. That's the main reason the "Jim Lee ghost writing" thing came up. As soon as the art changed Wonder Woman's entire personality went back to decently written.

>Or mabye all of Dc simply wanted to shift her character into a more warrior-ish one to make her a more 3d character, 1 flawless, bright cheery mary sue on the trinity is more then enough.

>She was written fucking great in Amazo Virus onward.

Are you kidding me user?

This was pretty good

>Power Rangers movies look great

Neck yourself.

because Johns is a shitty writer

Yes in Amazo virus they got the balance right, she was strong and warrior-ish but she wasn't cruel or cuntish like she was in the graves arc.

>Yeah but then she was fine in Azz's (even if the amazons were crazy bad)
No she was still more warriory in his run then before or after the new 52.

The joke is you bashing what Wonder Woman used to be and saying she only started being written well when...he wrote her like how she used to be.

Fuck you.

I actually enjoyed Avengers Arena.

Nah, he is right.