Did we REALLY want one more?

Did we REALLY want one more?

youtube.com/watch?v=NIBUWqSTp90

Embarrassing. Probably dp'd the 15 year old intern with McKellen afterwards

When will someone fucking murder James Corden

What is Patrick Stewart's problem?

I hate that video, what a couple of douchebags.

so what's the problem, just two english people being themselves

He hates fattys

Holy fuck I never knew James was such a complete fucking little shit.

>Are you entertained?
yes

He knows going to an event sponsored by Vaseline isn't really high brow and decided fuck these plebs. Corden just felt the room and knew he could land some low blows. Stewart isn't the kind of guy to get bitchy easily, catty yeah, but he has standards. Corden threw his gloves down and Stewart said fuck it lets do this.

No one comes off looking good though, but Corben made himself a total bafoon by going against such a heavyweight.

>Fat cunt actually getting close to Patrick like he's going to start a fight with him

Fucking learn to control yourself you animal the guy's like 80.

nope that was not banter. they were getting really malicious.

James Corden is gorgeous talented and really funny hilarious guy what a legend he's a cool fit guy love him absolutely true gent so much talent

Patrick Stewart seems to be acting like a dick but you can't blame him, James Cordon brings the worst out in people.

Chat shit, get hit.

Wish Patrick Stewart punched that unfunny, fat fuck right in his fucking dick.

I'm only going off of the video, so it looked like Stewart just started insulting Corden for no reason. What did Corden say that started the little fight?

James can't take a fucking joke. So much for being a goddamn comedian.

>If you fancy the Jonas brothers, cover your belly
Yeah great material Patrick, really burnt him.

obviously staged

Do Americans really do this?

he's not even fat

GO ON, NO GO ON. GO ON YOU BALD FUCK. YOU FAGGOT. YOU FUCK BOYS YOU NONCE, GO ON. YOU SISSY CUNT, GO ON. NO, GO ON NOW YOU TROGLODYTE, GO ON.

comedians are always insecure as shit, you just have to find the right hole to poke

Whatever helps you sleep at night, James.

that fucking fat infiidel cunt jame cordon should deserve a حلال slaughter like the dirty fat piggy he is

It wasn't lighthearted banter, Stewart was being an asshole for no (apparent) reason.

I seriously doubt it, you can see how pissed off Corden gets and how flat Stewart's jokes fall.

>Jonas brothers
who ?

honestly doubt it, corden was seething and he's a shitty actor.

He's a fucking ugly butterball probably sweats grease the unfunny cunt

What didn't hate even mean?

>No one comes off looking good though, but Corben made himself a total bafoon by going against such a heavyweight.

It's to be expected of Corben, but Stewart's attacks were incredibly lame and actually make m cringe.

Weird to see people who should have plenty of experience be so awkward

who was that gorgeous black queen

t. average American

What was he thinking here?

based stewart employing the mysterious arts of anti-bants to bootyblast corden

what did he even mean by this?

Yes he is, lardass.

Corden simply existing is enough. Like >89650573 said, the guy just brings out the worst in people (most notably theatre types). He tries to upstage people all the time, notice how it makes Stewart doing a speech somehow about himself by being a catty fembitch. There's a reason his became expatriated to the US, he is actual poison in the UK. We get all their "winners" over here like Oliver.

Part of it is Stewart knows his stature and likes it. He's used to people being kind and fawning over him, and largely that behavior is his due. The moment Corden starts mouthing off Stewart knows whats going on and tries to nip it in the bud. This would normally have been the end of it but Corben is a dramaqueen so he just doesn't take the hint. You can tell he knows he should shut up by his body language alone, then you see him look out in the crowd and feel emboldened. It all goes downhill from there.

>"No one fucking likes you, ya fat cunt"
Damn, was Patrick being a little too honest?

The fuck are you talking about, Stewart started taking the piss for no reason and had prepared 'jokes'

>"Ah yiss, totally gonna btfo this fat cunt in front of everyone, get ready for this sick burn children"
>"If you fancy the Jonas Brothers, cover your belly."
>dead silence, everyone either cringing or confused

god I hate this fat cunt. I would literally pay for vocal training, become a superstar singer JUST so I could appear on Carpool Karaoke and steer us into a fucking wall, hopefully killing both of us in the process. Although if James Corden were left in some sort of vegetative state that would be okay, he'd probably lose some weight. Although knowing this fat cunt he probably has a clause somewhere stating if he ever did end up in that condition he'd have to have his hourly diet of 20 gregg's pasties smushed up into a fine paste so he could continue living in gluttony. Fuck me, what a fat cunt.

Did he expose him for fucking the Jonas brothers? HOLY SHIT

Had Corden been taking digs at the Jonas brothers throughout the night when he was hosting or something?

this

>from where I was sitting.. over there.. I could see your belly
ROASTED
O
A
S
T
E
D

he was low-key calling Corben a twink fucker.

>all these plebeians failing to unravel the complex symbolism of the jonas brothers joke

Who the fuck he thinks he is to make fun of how someone looks.

FUck James Gordon, whoever the fuck he is. Why the fuck is he even on tv, british sounding piece of shit.

it really does speak to your likability when a clip that shows the other guy try to humiliate you for no reason completely fail at it, still has people siding with that guy over you.

goddamn i hate that fat cunt.

pork is haram you fucking kuffar

He had it coming.

If you gave me a gun with one bullet, and put me in a room with James Corden and Russell Howard, I'd shoot myself

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand that joke. The humour is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical physics most of the jokes will go over the typical audience's head. There’s also Stewart's nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation- his personal philosophy draws heavily from Narodnaya Volya literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realise that they’re not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Patrick Stewart's joke truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn’t appreciate, for instance, the humour in Stewarts existential catchphrase “haha ur fat,” which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenev’s Russian epic Fathers and Sons. I’m smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Stewart’s genius wit unfolds itself on their television screens. What fools.. how I pity them.

And yes, by the way, i DO have a Patrick Stewart tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It’s for the ladies’ eyes only- and even then they have to demonstrate that they’re within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand. Nothin personnel kid

explen

Go back to dota general.

day9 is a starcraft eceleb

nah, russel howard is just plain unfunny. corden is simply unbearable

Okay Piers Morgan then

Is he fucking/killing kids for fame. Genuinely curious why and how he got the gig in the USA.

Yeah, clearly James was being the douche

Dumb, drunk, old poofter thought he was being funny but got seriously BTFO here

he called him gay and also pointed out how fat and ill mannered he was

Protip: anybody with that kind of obsequious persona in public is a fucking little shit when not in the spotlight.

Corden occasionally makes the mistake of forgetting he's in public view and the mask slips.
It's all an act to curry favor with people. It probably started with his mother.
That creepy crawly, desperate-to-please act likely got him more food
rewards as a child, which is why he's a little fat cunt too.

>that massive double chin
>not even fat

Sounded like gay code. Jonas Bros not into bears (piggies?) I'm guessing?
PStew is fit for an old dude, so he likely knows the preferences of other famous gays.

neck yourself fatty. Oh wait, the rope is probably not going to hold your weight, better slit your wrists.

thats incredibly mean

hahaha what the fuck

I think he meant

>If you fancy the Jonas brothers, cover your belly
And since his belly is indeed covered, he thus likes the Jonas brothers.

Shitty """"""""""joke""""""""""

This lmao.

Isn't this guy just known for his cringy celebrity karaoke in-a-car late night bit? I've never seen him do anything else, and even that is just a rip off of comedians in cars getting coffee.

Why are people defending Stewart? He's as bad as the fat guy in this video

No

Stewart was worse actually

I'M NOT GOING TO HURT YOU. CORDEN, FAT OF MY LIFE. YOU DIDN'T LET ME FINISH MY SENTENCE - I SAID I'M NOT GOING TO HURT YOU, I'M JUST GOING TO BASH YOUR BRAINS IN. I'M GOING TO BASH THEM RIGHT THE FUCK IN. HEEHA

It's his big gimmick from his show, but that's about it.

wow

>fat people
HAHAHA based patric telling those swines to get slim or get slam

He is literally, by every definition of the word, fat

Patrick Stewart is a very jolly man and i don't think he would made a bad joke at all infact that jonas brothers joke has some meaning of some sort what if james fucked one of them?