"My turn!"

>"My turn!"
>show indefinitely postponed (CANCELLED)
AHAHAHAHAH
Even the fictional Hillary can't win

Kek

XD

that's pretty good

liberals getting triggered for no reason and proving their just as bad as drumpfkins in 3...2...1

Made me chuckle.

Or you could say it's like how America ended with Drumpf became president.

BTFO

Spacey playing 4d chess. Intentionally sacrificing his reputation just to ruin this thundercunt's moment of glory.

Lel

I can't believe it will soon be the one year anniversary of Trump's victory.

Thank you for the genuine laugh.

Some things are just ment to be

ahahahahahaha

>whathappenedbook.jpg

>Even the fictional Hillary can't win

haha oh fuck!

damn OP you savage bastard

FUCK YOU

>still no wall

This will be the recurring theme each anniversary.

this fictional hillary is hot tho

MY PRESIDENT
MY PRESIDENT
MY PRESIDENT
PMU DSPRESNTID
DASSDADSASADSDASADDD

H Clint btfo again.

Noooooooo.

It's fantastic, isn't it?

H-H-HELP

It's like god damn poetry

show has been terrible since season 3 anyway. who cares.

preddy much dis do be honest

IT WAS CLAIRE’S TURN

>season 3

i think you mean season 2

Frank is going to die in a plane crash organized by Claire for the teaser of s6.

Spacey will be in the show for approximately 2 minutes.

season 2 had some ridiculous crap in it, but i still enjoyed it. season 3 was where it just completely fell apart.

Jej, fags ruin everything.

kek

Best-Fucking-Timeline-Ever!!!!!

IT'S NOT FUCKING FAIR
SHE WON THE POPULAR VOTE
DELETE THIS
DELETE THIS RIGHT NOW

Season 2 was where it should have ended. Season 3 was an abomination, 4 was garbage and 5 was an abortion.

Zoom my words up senpai

Kevin "make your career sink by touching the underage twink" Spacey

For you.

Seriously though, I don't find her attractive at all. I'm all for strong females, but she just comes off as a cold bitch with what I assume is a dry vagina

They are. That's not even a debate. You might even say they are worse.

Why would anyone shoot a man before hanging him

strong females have dry vaginas mate

Who is this semen demon?

keck

If by "strong" you mean in the physical sense, then ya I can agree to that. But not all "strong" females need be the definition of male strong. That's some messed up modern feminist viewpoint that is hilariously fucked up. They want to turn females into males.

Why would anyone hang a man before shooting him?

What is his band name again?

same
>angry chick from fast and the furious and avatar
angry fuck
>vasquez from aliens
angry fuck
>ripley
no ass, no thanks. seems a bit cold too
>claire
no emotion whatsoever, seems like she would begrudgingly agree to sex and just lay there

Malena Costa?

HOWLING

shill that shit on twitter

>implying they won't kill off Spaceys character and she takes over his role going forward

Her name is in the filename. She's a Spanish/Swedish model.

shes as ugly as a stump

Are we supposed to feel bad for the 'victims' in these scandals? This shit has only made me realise how many people have fucked their way to success.

Because they’re fucking ANIMALS!

Ahahaha what a fucking circus show!

I swear to god, even though she's a fine actress I won't watch season 6 if it's purely focused on Claire Underwood. I need muh Frank god damnit. She cannot carry the show, not at all

>needing muh ghey president who smooches with his bodyguard
kek, we smokin penises no homo

He was always going to die. My theory is she was going to kill him like in that dream he kept having during season 3. Now he will just get killed off in some bullshit way like Blofeld.

On the subject of the allegations fuck this literal who trying to make himself known off of the #metoo movement. If he was so hurt about this “assault” he could’ve taken Spacey for everything he was worth back in the 80s instead of ruining a tv show 30+ years later.

Can't believe they suspended it. While I don't agree with why it was done the show needed a mercy-killing

she's more like a female Trump than Hillary but whatever makes you laugh reddit

HE CAN"T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT

BITTER BETTY

How is she a female Trump?

OH NO NO NO

*inhales*

Wall is being built and will take several years to build

Trumpies are generally publicly suppressed or ashamed, whereas the "liberals" are loud and proud. The loud annoying idiots are always the worst idiots.

>Fictional Hillary done in by her rapist husband

Pottery

Kevin "John Wayne" Spacey

My god...

Kek

kekked

DELET THIS

Sweet jesus

Tick tock, Drumpfcucks.

Day of the plank soon.

You saw a chance, you took the chance!

OP youre the tits! I tip my hat to you

drumpfkins literally have no excuse anymore it's embarrassing to watch them do damage control for their racist anti-american orangutan president

There's at least some justification in being mad that a show is getting dropped because one of the actors turned out to be a kid fiddler.

Stopped watching after s2.... saw up to the russian president dance in s3 then stopped giving a fuck so i just never paid it any mind

What happened to that hacker plot though?

>risking throwing away all of your money in lawsuits with a Hollywood megastar for 15 minutes of fame
Yeah, sure.

I think that dude just saw the actresses coming out with the Weinstein thing and thought "ah what the fuck, it's now or never".

Libtard here, this shit is hilarious. Robin Wright seems incredibly pretentious. She was good in Blade Runner though.

dropped the show when he became a gay cuck with one of his guards

wonder if it was his idea

It will be another season more.

IT WAS HER TURN!

CBS's hillary fan fiction, Madam Secretary.

where a blonde female is secretary of state, and does heroic deeds for world peace.

wtf she looks like shit now

>spacey is a man in the inside for trump in Hollywood
>trump furiously ordering him to partially blow his cover to ruin fictional Hillary's chances

Fucking lol

KINO
I
N
O