Remember the kid who was so moved by meeting batman he cried?

Remember the kid who was so moved by meeting batman he cried?

Well turned out he was literally an actor hired by DC itself

youtube.com/watch?v=j-7uswDlxSM

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

AND ALL THE DCFAGS WERE CIRCLEJERKING IN HERE ABOUT HOW THAT GOT CHOKED UP AT SUCH A SPECIAL MOMENT!!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

HE"S PART OF DC KIDS!!!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!

Top kekerino

Holy fuck, I just realized that the person who originally posted this pic here must have been working for DC as well, because how else would he find it/have it?

ITS LITERALLY DC WHO HAVE THE PAID SHILLS ON Sup Forums AND Sup Forums WHO CALL NORMAL POSTERS HERE MARVEL SHILLS!!!!! HOLY SHIT!!! BTFO!!!!!!

OH NO NO NO NO

>that shrug Ben gives as he walks away

>child hosts can’t be emotional about meeting famous actors who play their favourite characters

Holy shit you Marlel poojeets are retarded

We have been fooled, DC truly isn't our guy.

>has literally never happened not even in the 70s with Star Wars
>somehow it happens now becauase "muh DC"
Christ. There is no shame in your blatant shilling

If I was doing some shitty job at DC entertainment and met Ben Afleck I would probably cry like a bitch too. Nice bait poojeet. Enjoy your 20c

>their favourite characters

>Holy shit you Marlel poojeets are retarded

HATE TO BREAK IT TO YOU PAKI AKHMED MUHAMMED, BUT AMERICANS DON'T THROW EXTRA U'S INTO OUR WORDS. WHO'S THE POO NOW?

a-at least the crying girl wasn't hired, r-right?

damn these kids are as fake as adults. what went so horribly wrong this is sickening

>>has literally never happened

That's not true

>If I was doing some shitty job at DC entertainment and met Ben Afleck I would probably cry like a bitch too

this is bait, right?

>ITS LITERALLY DC WHO HAVE THE PAID SHILLS ON Sup Forums
No shit

What a fucking shock

Yes this is true.

Here's why they're so loud and annoying here.

>CBM and other sites banned edgy DC posters for shitting on anything that Marvel did. DCFAGS started the flame wars around the time the first trailer for MOS came out. There was a guy that was literally on CBM all day, who would be the first poster in every thread. With every MCU film news story he would say that that particular movie would be shit and with every DC film that it would be a masterpiece.

>because of reddit's downvote system DCFAGS have no voice, because they'll be downvoted to nothing if they say that MOS, SS, BVS are amazing, so they stopped going there, and come here because there is minimal moderation

this is the last site that they can go to with everyone mocking them.

truly pathetic

Hahahahahahahah

>this is the last site that they can go to with everyone mocking them.

withOUT

bump for butthurt

I would cry so she would comfort me in her bosom too

wait is that a female? the one without the cap

You know why? The U is for useless, English is a dead inefficient language. Compared to the nimble, elegant and universal tongue of American.

>WMAF
i thought DC couldn't get any more kino

Remember when The Force Awakens was so bad it killed someone?

Lies

The mods work for WB lad