Rejects a trio of women for an AI

>Rejects a trio of women for an AI

>a whore, a dyke and an old used up roastie

2.5D > 3D eternally

>tfw when that works as a description of the group but all three could apply to each of the members of the group

yeah, whatever, nerd.

>implying you wouldn't
Roasties BTFO

Why would he have anything was what I wondered, the AI was as annoying as the roasties.

Why was the Joi annoying? she was a cutie and always encouraging and supportive of him.

How was she annoying?

like another annoying roastie but digital. What’s the point in it.

because he is lonely and has literally no one who cares about him except his AI waifu.

Did you even watch the film?

K and Joi are both programmed, 'fake' people who are limited to their roles but they find happiness within those confines and their experiences all the same.

She may have been programmed to love him but it was real love nonetheless.
Beyond that, she's not even physical in a world where both humans and replicants judge authenticity by your biological functions. Even the Replicant Rebels only believe that proof of reproduction validates their humanity

>Autistic incel detected

Why do you think he bought the damn thing?
>Everything you want to see
>Everything you want to hear

I don't know. Being alone is the best thing in the world. Seems odd to reject people, but want an exact copy of a human near you at all times.

Everyone is different. being alone for me is horrible.

>Being alone is the best thing in the world
Bruh

he can literally shut her off if he wants to

Do you sit in your room with any entertainment?

No? Neither does K. He turns on his joi, has a smoke and a drink and relaxes

There is nothing wrong with wanting a consciousness there that cares for you and seeks to enrich your life, even fictionally romantically. Anyone who has been in a relationship for more than 5 minutes should know that the other person can get needy in their own way, and while most of the time there is nothing wrong with being there, eventually the dice rolls enough times when you want to be by yourself and they need you to be there for them and it gets infuriating. Waifu AI, who is willing to call in a sex bot so she can feel real for you, that you can turn off when you legit want to be alone, that is also a QT3.14 and would never get old, always be that cute, and would be there with you until the end is winning the game of relationships. Especially if you don't want to have kids.

I mostly sleep in my room, nothing else. I'm on my phone in boring moments like on the bus or in a queue or if I'm drinking a beer at a bar.

I don't care about relationships and I've never found anyone cute so that wouldn't matter to me.

>Being alone is the best thing in the world.

>I'm a homosexual

You should have just said this at the start

You don't want companionship, you want to love yourself, but even that's difficult because you can't even appreciate who you are without some sort of ridiculous filter such as a "qt robo waifu". It's sad really.

Well JOI is like your phone to him. Entertainment, something to do to pass the time until work

Maybe he's asexual.

>I don't care about relationships and I've never found anyone cute so that wouldn't matter to me.

I can see how you wouldn't get the appeal then.

True, but whats the alternative?

No such thing. Just what fags in deep denial call themselves

It is. There's people everywhere. Just going deep in the woods and laying down in the grass with pines covering the sky. Nothing better than someone around that keeps nagging or telling you they want to go now.

I've never found anyone cute, I thought homosexuals were people that found the same gender cute. Maybe my english is not so good and I have been misled.

>You don't want companionship
No shit. I just got out of a seven year relationship. Perhaps I might be feeling a little cooped up at the moment? Thanks for the corner store psych eval though.

>Just going deep in the woods and laying down in the grass with pines covering the sky.

Only reason I'd ever do that is if I'm about to fucking kill myself

>fap and focus on other things than girls are now called gay.

>on other things than girls

Like what, men?

I've never wanted to kill myself, I just wish there were no other people in the world and I was the only one alive.

true love is better than the best sex. i had it once. if you told me i could go back to before it all went south and we were young pure kids, i wouldnt trade that for the best sex with the most beautiful girl.

Well you'll never have that but killing yourself would be the next best thing

like men.

No, I love life. I'd rather everyone else died.

based

Understandable, keep fighting the good fight user

And yet she was still best girl.
Stop having degenerate opinions op