What the fuck has happened to animation?

What the fuck has happened to animation?

We grew up and got jaded?

Cherrypicking: The thread

A lot of cartoons on both sides is shit.

What's wrong with Pig Goat Banana Cricket?

Fairly Oddparents was legitimately pretty bad

At least half of those on the right don't air anymore and the other half aren't Teen Titans Go so nobody watches them anyway.

Bottom row fits surprisingly well

t. Eternal Anglo still mad over Twistory

Tendencies changed, user. And years from now they'll drastically change again.

Learn your history.

>one set are all from the same studio
>the other set is spread out across multiple studios and two different networks
You're that same tard who understands neither cherry picking nor satire, aren't you?

I hope you're not implying that the shit on the left is any better than the shit on the right.

American cartoons have ALWAYS treated their viewers like idiots. There has never been a time when this wasn't the case. Exceptions exist in every time period, of course. Currently we have Steven Universe and arguably Star Wars Rebels, for example.

If this isn't good enough for you and you want something more interesting, watch anime.

>You're that same tard who understands neither cherry picking nor satire, aren't you?
And apparently you can't either. Since this pic was meant to be a joke. Now go back to eating paste and sticking crayons up your asshole before your tard wrangler gets you.

>I hope you're not implying that the shit on the left is any better than the shit on the right.
Objectively they are

Objectively you are autistic.

>catscratch
>good

I know it's bait but come on.

Left: Full transfer digital age.
Right: Digital puppet age.

>Clarence
>Bad

>American cartoons literally always treat the viewers like idiots
>Execpt when they don't

Did you mom drink while she was pregnant?

You do know there are good and bad shows basically since television became wide speed right ?

Episodic comedy

Oh look another 90's kid man child OP, let me guess you're also upset that content creators aren't making things exclusively for you and instead are focusing on actual 10 year olds.

?

fixed it for you

sorry, had to spend 50 more hours in MS paint

You're looking at the wrong source. All the good animation's on Netflix now.

The characters at the bottom look like they have giant buckteeth.

add Voltron and Ladybug.