Pretty much every board has a top 100 lists of their favorite board related content

Pretty much every board has a top 100 lists of their favorite board related content.
Out of curiosity what do you think Sup Forums's top 100 comics list would have on it?

Images like this are always bait

one user makes it and labels it after a board

>what do you think Sup Forums's top 100 comics list would have on it?
The comics side: a lot of overrated garbage and every Grant Morrison comic.

The cartoons side: a lot of overrated garbage and every Genndy Tartakovsky cartoon.

I'm sure some faggot is going to want to put Steven Universe on that list.

>Images like this are always bait
Is there something that was meant by this?

Except these are generally voted on by the board.

>Not a single marvel comic
I never understood why DC was always able to get the kid market and the adult market so much better.

DR PAVEL I'M CIA

HE WASN'T ALONE

YOU DON'T GET TO BRING FRIENDS

THEY'RE NOT MY FRIEEEEEENDS

DON'T WORRY NO CHARGE FOR THEM

WHY WOULD I WAAAANT THEEEM

THEY TRYING TO GRAB YOUR PRIZE

THEEEEY WORK FOR THE MERCENARY

THE MASKED MAN

B-B-B-B-B-B-BANE?

Look harder?

>Annihilation by Abner Landing
You stupid or something, son?

>Injustice
>Citizen Bane

You tell me user.

This always gets brought up and people always immediately dismiss it, no idea why so many people on Sup Forums would be so against a top list of comics generated by posters through write ins.

Because you touch yourself at night

Well I'm glad those are the only problems with that image. Everything else about it is perfectly acceptable, according to you.

>comics
>17k years ago

>literature
>literally like 2k years ago
What retard wrote this? Literature is waaaay older than the fucking bible.

> Highest Artistic Achievements in Graphic Novels
> Everything's capeshit
> No Maus
> No Blankets
> Nothing by Daniel Clowes

Is there a website like strawpoll that lets you add answers to a poll without needing an email?

>No Maus
>> No Blankets
>> Nothing by Daniel Clowes
All shit.

>The Bible starts with The New Testament
Wew.

poll (a period) ly /#/LApW0MQZ

Let's try and salvage this thread guys

This sucks and it's really easy to cheat. I just changed my name and it let me vote again.

Marvel is adolescent by nature. It was created to be the hip and cool counterpart to DC kiddiness in the 60s. Then DC counteracted by doing some experimental takes on their characters. The kiddiness of the characters worked in their favor as they are concepts so archetypal that lend to more adult examinations.

The millennial tumblrites on this board would probably rank it as #1 all time

I don't even understand how the voting works, I think it's auto voting on my screen

That list is made by a DC shill.

This is made by a DCFanboy. thats why only one made it into it.

Because its made of a DCFanboy

>No Maus
>No Persepolis
>No Marvels (The comic)
>No Secret Wars
>No NextMen
>No Cerberus

This image is fucking brilliant. So many layers of bait.

I'm talking about the idea of making a 100 greatest comics according to Sup Forums list, not the list posted here

>We3
>capeshit
And anyways, it's bait. If you can't say why single detail about that image is bait then you haven't been on Sup Forums long enough.

Oh sorry. I misinterpreted that.

That image is satire. It's not meant to be taken seriously. It's a joke, and apparently the joke is on you.

>Cerberus
Don't pretend to be knowledgeable about comics, please.

Never understood the Valvedroid hype for HL2, and I played it on release. It was a one path corridor shooter with like 3 different enemies in the game total to fight. Its remembered more for the mods it spawned (TF2 in a roundabout way could be considered one and it has much more replay value). A few games which still have huge competitive scenes today, Diablo 2/Starcraft/Counterstrike, or years of replay value like EU3, Dwarf Fortress, X-Com, are ranked laughably low if at all.

As a Sup Forumstant, I can at least say with that board that their essentials charts go through a lot of debate and stipulation.

Where the fuck is Roller Coaster Tycoon 2
also
>Mega Man 2
>not 4,6 or 10

>TFW Richard Dawkins is one of the best science writers alive
>Can't post any book he wrote without Christfags getting instantly triggered and spamming fedora because he also happen to write The God Delusion

>That list is made by a DC shill.
No it isn't. It's made by a master bait-wizard.

>"Graphic Novels" despite only one comic in the whole list actually being a graphic novel
>middle four columns are all Grant Morrison comics
>entire left column are the three worst offenders for comics that casuals/normies herald as being the greatest comics of all time (I would maybe swap Kingdom Come for The Killing Joke though)
>Injustice is absolute garbage that's liked mostly because of how ridiculously stupid it is, literally a meme-comic
>Blackest Night was one of if not the worst parts of Johns' Green Lantern, but was also the most overhyped so it ends up being the most talked about part of Johns' GL run
>Annihilation by Abner Landing, 'nuff said
The point of this image is that each category is "subtle" bait for its respective board. Stuff that if you showed it to someone that doesn't frequent the board or isn't entrenched in the hobbie would probably agree with from their cursory knowledge of the medium. Likewise, nothing listed in any of the categories are "bad" (except maybe Injustice) but they're all the answers that
>babby's first Film Studies class
>babby's first "infuential" video game
>babby's first "post modern epic"

You, sir, are an idiot.

>10
>not 9
>which was infinitely better than 10

That is because it was revolutionary on release but is out dated by today's standards.
It had amazing facial animation and physics that took most other games around 6 years to be able to catch up to for example.

RCT2 was just a slightly better version of RCT. Which is fine but it's not innovative in any real way. RCT does deserve to be on this list though.

The only blatantly bad thing on this list is VtM: Bloodlines
>but.. but muh mods and muh community
So you need to sped a collosal amount of time to make it a good playable game?

Same reason the comics and cartoons board doesn't produce oc comics and cartoons. This board is shit

>Doesn't produce OC comics
But it does all the time.
In fact Sup Forums literally produces more OC than any other decently sized board including Sup Forums and Sup Forums.

saving bump? worth saving?

Marvel doesn't make Graphic Novels.

My absolute worst fear is that Sup Forums will turn to Sup Forums in it's constant circlejerking, if we're not already there.

>You MUST post and praise the following here:
>MGS3
>New Vegas
>Morrowind
>Almost any gamecube game

>Injustice
>Morrison fucking everywhere

Not that guy, but
>literally like 4k years ago

Same argument still applies.

We definitely are already there, people go nuts if you shit talk ASS, Sandman, Hellboy etc. It's also worse than Sup Forums because at least they can have multiple discussions every week on those topics while Sup Forums is pretty barren as is outside of flavor of the month books on Wednesday.

morrison is pure kino unless you actually did some drugs
or read anything worthwhile

>Daft Punk Discovery
>Cowboy Bebop
>Couple other artists but certainly not the whole album

uh... yeah that's about it. Don't think I'll be a Sup Forumstant any time soon.

There can be alot of shit opinions on Sup Forums, and I guess they made a list.

having a "best of" list would help people find what they should read though.
Going to Sup Forums let me discover so many fucking amazing games I would have never played without them. In fact I probably would have never even heard of Vampire the Masquerade or grim fandango.

>9. Team Fortress 2
>10. VTM
>11. Diablo II
is Sup Forums retarded?

>No portal or portal 2
dropped

>RuneScape not number 1
shit list