The best joke in Thor Ragnarok

In the prior movies those morons were Thor's closest friends, with noticeable screen time. Here? They die in five seconds, Thor doesn't even adress this shit and no viewer even paid attention.
If they were not in the movie, nobody would notice. Good job creating such shit characters.

how did this movie get 98% on rotten tomato?

Probably because everyone was used to how bad the other two Thor films were, so now that they made a meh/somewhat amusing one it seems amazing in comparison.

i honestly preferred the first one

>get 98% on rotten tomato?
did you see the scores for BRAWL ON CELL BLOCK 99 before it was released?

no... never heard of this film before

THIRTEEEEEENTH

We know why

is it explained why there are non-whites in white mythology?

It's an accurate portrayal of how much a God would care about your death.

I don't see the problem.

They killed the warriors three and sif? Bullshit.

All soldiers of Asgard are dead. Except the black lady.

No Sif isn't in it.

Hogun goes out like a boss tho. The other two get killed quite fast.

Damn.

Back to Instagram, fuckhole.

lol

well the 3rd guy is playing Shazam now. DC will treat him better.

It's like a entire office of numales... oh... I guess that explains everything.

>that blonde fuck gets recasted after thor 2
>that blonde fuck gets killed during thor 3
>that blonde fuck gets casted as shazam

Whatever, they were useless either way and only did anything competently when it would make problems for Thor, not when it mattered, i.e. they got curbstomped by elves in 2nd movie and then were a danger for Thor when he was leaving Asgard.

what about that dark haired woman who is attracted to thor? does she get killed off too?

Yeah, it's that it's not white mythology, it's an alien civilization that some white people mythologized with the predictable inaccuracies and cultural transpositions.

She wasn't even there.

we wuz vikings n shiet

Asgaardians don't care about race, they welcome any warrior.
Except if you're a jotun. In that case, fuck you.

she doesn't even show up at all?

She does not.

well sacrifices have to be made for diversity.

Is Allah jewish?

Pretty indicative of the average thinking of your typical disloyal lefty, a few of who probably wrote this movie. These people don't eve have true friends, only begrudged acquaintances.

Please don't remind me of No Man's Sky.

OFFICIAL THOR: RAGNAROK HUMOUR POWER RANKING

>Top Kek
Mental image of 8yo snake Loki transforming back and stabbing Thor
"Let's avoid thinking about the Hulk" *butt into huge Hulk-themed celebration*
Banner not transforming into Hulk and bodyslamming on the bridge

>Funny
Doctor Strange sequence
Your hammer gets you off?
Drunk Valkyrie falling off her ship
Loki getting PTSD with Hulk
Thor playing up with both Hulk and Banner on each other's backs
Basically anything Goldblum

>It ain't making me laugh but I get it-tier
Hulk dong
"Point break/strongest Avenger"
Devil's anus
Rock-paper-scissor
Ball bouncing back instead of breaking the window

>Famously huge turds-tier
Everytime Thor gets electrocutioned
Skurge in the beginning

>Fuck off cunt-tier
Rock man breaking tension at the destruction of Asgard
Thor spinning to talk to Surtur

I pretty much agree with this ranking

Seems legit.
I know it was in the trailers but where would you put GET HELP?

Meanwhile in Asgard:

God tier
And it's a tie

What about Thor dropping spaghetti in front of the valkyrie?

It didn't. Its down to 95 now

>who is Loki

conflicting schedule. they cast a chinese but it isn't mentioned

The movie being jokes central made me forget about that
I'd say "funny" since I smirked at that, it's predictable and not really original but has great, quick comedic timing and it leads you to believe that it's going to be just a standard decoy and then Loki gets thrown around

Fedora Thor really seemed to start as played straight but immediately evolved into "lol whiteknights" which is exactly how it should've been used tbqh. Shame about the electric shocks becoming a running gag

Would you really consider that a distinct humorous moment?

Mostly agree. I would drop devil's anus, rock paper scissor and ball bouncing back down a tier though, and also drop down the hammer conversation.

Frankly trying to throw in a load of humour alongside countless thousands of innocent soldiers and Thor's oldest, best friends being brutally killed just stinks of trying too hard to make things 'epic & kewl' while keeping the GotG meme crowd. And ending up with an incoherent mess.

It would be like if the "DANCE OFF BRO" scene took place on top of the charred, crying bodies of a hundred dying Xandarians after a kamikaze fighter crushed them.

Doesn't Hela's conquest of Asgard basically stay real serious for most of the movie since she immediately gets rid of Thor and Loki? She only has Skurge as "fearful minion and POV" to bring her down to Earth a bit but doesn't really break character to my memory, even when she slays Hogun and his guard she only does the classic "evil banter" I'd say
Hela probably is among the things that really work in the movie, if anything they could've developed more the obvious parallel of her character being the possible temptation of Lightning Thor of going full God of War as if that was Odin's main legacy

funniest part was when korg said his mate was dead and just carried him

each quip is preceded by a mile-long wind up
viewer sighs rather than smiles, exasperated after the joke seen from a week ago finally delivered with flat timing.
by.every.character

reddit jokes: the movie

Please be underaged

>no mention of PISS OFF GHOST
maybe americans just don't appreciate new zealanders

WTF

what the fuck happened to this poor man

Waititi is a pretty great director so I can believe it's good. It'll probably watch it and it'll be the first capeshit I've watched in 5 or 6 years.

DCuck that got quipped out of existence by Marvelchads

The way rotten tomatoes works if 98% of reviewers gave it a 60% it would still be 98%, because 60% means they at least liked it a little bit.

>When you makin' a babby but fuck up the copy&paste

Harvey Dent, nigga

You're a fucking retard