LOL

LOL

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=I_aEjIfcoUk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

sounds about right, stickman

I'm sorry that people hated what you have to say so much that they started a riot, Milo, but don't be such a whiner on this board.

He's dead on, though.

>oppression doesn't happen for unjust reasons

Fucking idiot. Hate this comic so much

>Being told your opinion is shit is automatically oppression.

Fucking idiot. I hate this post so much.

You getting banned for calling somebody a nigger isn't oppression, loser. The banners can do whatever they want if the website is their own.

In the context of message boards yeah.
It can be shitty but it's not a violation of any rights.

You know purely in terms of right to free speech. It is however still censorship.
Well more being denied access to a private platform but even then it's not oppression.

LOL threads belong on Sup Forums.

Especially when you're a mediocre YouTube comedian who got famous for stuttering Sup Forums memes and whine about getting your show cancelled when the suits found your ironic pictures of you posing with a neo-nazi (a legit one not the Tumblr boogeyman,what else would you call someone who got a swatiska tatoo on his chest) doing the SS salute

Free speech means the GOVERNMENT can't oppress what you say. Private citizens, corporations, and entities are still free to slap your shit.

Does posting xkcd every other day with the same inane text count as spam?

literally who?

Which means we can punch and pepper spray people we disagree with, right?

I find it a bit ironic that the hardcore leftists are joining the libertarians they hate so much in saying "X is only bad when da gubmint does it."

Within limits of course.

Honestly, libertarians and liberals shouldn't be enemies, both believe in personal freedom and both are being threatened by the current rise of neofascism. They should stand together against a common enemy.

>le only the government shouldn't be allowed to censor you meme.

This is stupid on so many levels

1: Giving corporations the right to censor shit, for whatever reason, is asking for trouble. Especially platforms like twitter and facebook which advertise themselves as utilities, being able to control what is allowed to be said on those websites is an easy way to manipulate reality. I thought liberals were against cooperate power?

2: the entire form of free speech depends on the principle that there are not consequences for political opinions, if there are consequences then it's not free speech. It's like "well you're allowed to murder, but you'll be thrown in jail". That's not really murder being allowed.

3. This attitude can be used on people other than internet trolls and Sup Forumsacks. ONce you say it's okay to censor one people, you've given up you're own rights. I'm sure leftist would be crying about fascism and racism if it was them getting banned from reddit or beat with shovels for preaching feminism.

4: In the context of Antifa and the current riots, saying that other people can silence your free speech through violence because their not the government is ass retarded. I guess you're an SJW I can pepper spray you know.

5: Leftist say this in America, but are totally fine with germany arresting people for "hate speech" and facebook posts. Leftists actually just want to censor people, if they can't get the government to do it, then they will use other means. They don't really care about the 1st amendment, they are just using a technicality to justify their rampant censorship.

5: IT'S ABOUT THE PRINCIPLE OF FREE SPEECH . NOT NECESSARILY THE LEGALITY BUT THE PRINCIPLE OF FREE SPEECH. Yeah, it's totally legal for you to create mass echo chambers on the internet and not allow political opposition on a platform, but you can't really say that it's a principled decision.

You fucks are retarded

>nb4 go back to Sup Forums

>Liberals believe in personal freedom

He's literally saying in all cases where you get banned from something, you're the asshole. Sometimes the moderator is the asshole and will ban people for no reason or for shitty reasons. It's happened.

The example of shows getting cancelled makes even less sense. Most shows get cancelled because of low ratings, and that just means they suck, not that they did anything wrong.

Even if he's specifically addressing people who go "durrr free speech" after they get punished for being retarded it doesn't excuse the blatant falsity of this bullshit

Liberals by definition believe in personal freedom.

The problem is the "progressive left" aren't liberals at all. They're authoritarian leftists.

For fuck's sake, I don't know how society arrived at this false association between liberal and left, especially considering classical liberal lies to the right of the political center.

>ban people because they're muslim
>pretend to care about the first amendment

Conservatives are so hypocritical and funny.

>immigration is a right
>the US Constitution applies to people outside the US

So which nazi got their account deleted?

let me fix that for you

>temporarily restrict immigration for 90 days in 7 countries that have a high risk of terrorism
>The constitution doesn't apply to non Americans

liberals are so misinformed it's funny

>revoke the visas of 100,000 people because they're muslim
>none of them are terrorists
>meanwhile neo-nazis are inciting riots all over the country

>because they're Muslim
>not because they pose a danger to the US
>meanwhile what the fuck are you talking about, it's the liberals who are rioting

Smug Anime Face

>meanwhile neo-nazis are inciting riots all over the country

You mean clinton supporters?

>Trump literally calls it a ban on muslims
>court agrees with him, and rules against him

No. People like you, you dumb little nazi.

It's literally just America. The "leftist" party of America, the Democrats, would be centrist/center-right in a lot of other places.

>neo Nazis are inciting riots all over the country
Factually false you moron. Spoiled leftist millennials are throwing tantrums.

>7 countries that have a high risk of terrorism
>which is why not a single person from those countries have actually committed a terrorist act against America
>meanwhile Saudi Arabia gets a free pass despite its exporting of terrorism because lol oil

He never called it that. You're either mentally ill, or completely retarded.

youtube.com/watch?v=I_aEjIfcoUk

HE DOES IT AGAIN

>I don't know how society arrived at this false association between liberal and left

Because neo leftists identify themselves as liberals.

What is even the point of these threads?

>censorship is okay if it's not the govt.

So why do we need net neutrality again?