The main character is a vegetarian

>the main character is a vegetarian

Dropped

>The main character is a cannibal

Picked Up

He was annoying. And not in a pleasant way. The characters around him were better and the only time he was funny was when he was annoying Hater. And only then it was because of Hater's reaction to him.

???

this. It's why I never actually got into the show.
>that refreshing McCracken animation style
love it
>one of the hottest villain characters a cartoon has ever produced
incredible
>annoying characters doing annoying things
no thanks.

Still hope Craig can get another few shows off the ground in the next couple years... that man has suffered so much.

What's that from?

I just can't agree. I thought Wander was great. Hell, I thought ALL the characters were great, but Hater steals the show.

Still, never got why Wander was so hated when the show first came out.

Jack McBrayer is an American treasure.

troll de troy

I kinda want to see him voice a villain

Could he? He's too adorable.

>Noticing the fanservice villain and not Lord Hater
baka

>Show comes out
>Everyone avoids the show because they hate Wander
>Disney decides to cancel it
>Second season and Dominator shows up
>The show actually gets attention and the fandom grows
This still pisses me off to this day.

Probably a more comedic villain, then.

only watched like 2 episodes and lurked on threads for the thicc alien bitch.

He's not even preachy about it, so who cares?

Agreed. The main character is often the weakest part of the any show unless it's a deep and probing story about an individual's psyche, but Wander was easily the worst part in his own show. There were only a small handful of episodes where he was likable.

You're missing out nigga! The antics of Lord Hater and Peepers trying to keep him on track is comedy gold.

You're everything that's wrong with this show's fanbase and the fact that it's only thanks to people that you that the show is talked about disgusts me to my very own being.

Personally, I never liked Dominator all that much. She had a few funny moments, but overall she kinda fell flat.

Oh, you like Sylvia too?

>with this show's fanbase
how? I'm not apart of the "fanbase". I watched it back when it first came out and have lurked on some threads.

I don't know, I liked Beast Boy's reasoning for why he was a vegetarian.

I personally don't hate her; I thought she was pretty good. Her combined enthusiasm and evil made her a perfect foil for Wander since she's his complete opposite in absolutely everything.

When was he vegitarian?

It made sense for his character. Like with Aang. Don't get so defensive about a kids show.

Secret dark horse waifu coming through.