What did he mean by this?

He meant that he ran out of comic ideas 5 years ago so he needed some infographic filler

Soda has a shit ton of sugar and if you drinking it every single day is bad.

He meant you should stop drinking soda, lard ass.

Where is the joke?

yet I drink 4 liters a day and am in perfect health funny how that works

I don't know, eating all the candy from a counter in 3 years doesn't seem that unreasonable.

Where is the joke x2 ?.

>7 bottles of soda have as much sugar as a single bottle of cake frosting.

Guess I should stop drinking frosting then.

Those fuckers took our soda shit.

there is none. He's trying to take a jab at people who drink/are addicted to soft drinks.

>S-Soda is literally the most unhealthy thing in the universe! If you drink soda you're LITERALLY going to die in five years! Look at how healthy I am for not drinking soda, I'm so much healthier than you are!
Why are healthfags so obnoxious?
Like, no shit, soda's bad for you, why do people who don't drink soda act like this isn't common knowledge and make it sound like drinking soda is worse than smoking, drinking alcohol, and doing drugs combined?

Didn't he do a comic with this exact same premise a few years ago?

because it's not. You are getting angry, then still drink up your daily bottle pretending you don't care.

Agreed, the artist is a self righteous douche. If he made a webcomic I'd probably drop it if he put something out like that.

I don't drink a lot of soda, but I have my vices. Everyone's got them.

Yeah, it`s mentioned on the "see also" line.

every comic he makes where he preaches his values is the same thing

You know you could not drink soda AND also not smoke and do drugs?

I can't believe I've been wasting money on 7 separate soda bottles when I could've just been buying a single bottle of cake frosting.

>le "enjoying something that's bad for you = addiction" meme
>le "doing anything that's remotely unhealthy makes you a bad person" meme
>le "anyone who doesn't shit on unhealthy habits like they're literally the worst thing a human can do is an unhealthy slob" meme

Granted that I'm probably coming off way angrier than I should, but it's annoying to hear anyone who lives a remotely healthy lifestyle act like they're some sort of holy messiah that has to teach the filthy peasants not to do those evil satanic unhealthy things.

Oh thank you sire! Thank you so much for your glorious healthy tip! Please bless my life with another glorious tip, I'm such a fucking moron that I don't know that soda and drugs are bad for me!

Despite lard asses such as yourself cursing us with your very presence, I just remind myself you are literally killing yourselves so we don't have to put up with your pathetic presences individually for long.

now make a comic about how much sugar is in bread

Oh man you sure showed me on this anonymous image board dedicated to children's media. You are surely the better man, such a gracious and glorious human being to teach me, the filthy demon slob, how bad and wrong I am because I don't wanna hear the constant sound of you sucking your own dick.

Got pics to back that up?

we can do te same with losing change or not squeezing the little bit left of toothpaste before throwing it away
big numbers scare people, who cares if you are eating an entire counter of candy over 3 years? thats over 1000 days
yes it would be dangerous to eat all that in one go and you would likely die but you ar consuming it in 1000 equal parts

>I'm fat as hell and I don't want to remind myself of the horrible things I am doing to my body
>I prefer the delusion that soda isn't as bad as a candy bar or a tube full of cake batter which I gulp down while eating an entire pizza

>soda drinkers are literally this fucking mad

Where did the fat man touch you?

Sugared soda is disgusting. I only drink diet.

And by "I only drink diet" I mean I've drank nothing but diet soda for the last ten years.

Would have had infinitely more impact if it were coffee, especially since coffee is more expensive too.

it could be bad or it could be meaningless depending on the kind of person you are
if you are tall, have an otherwise healthy diet and are relatively active then it isnt bad at all

>insulting me means autofellatio, because that further delusion helps me escape from the bitter reality of my own existence
What did user mean by this?

What a butthurt fat fag. The comic made no judgements on people that drink soda, it's just a bit of comparison because many people don't seem to realize how much sugar there is in soda, given that it's just a liquid.
People know that soda has a lot of sugar but they tend to not really realize how much those grams are and how much it adds up to, because in abstract terms it's harder to conceptualize than a solid right in your hands like a candybar.

>Sugared soda is disgusting. I only drink diet.
>And by "I only drink diet" I mean I've drank nothing but diet soda for the last ten years.

>I don't have an actual response so I'm going to make up an imaginary situation where I'm talking to a delusional morbidly obese pig so can feel better about myself
This is just sad, now.

but user, if you drink a soda a day for 200 years its the same as if you ate every single thing ata candy store
OH NO

hahaha dude, I never said people who are addicted to soft drinks/drink soft drinks are necessarily bad people, where did you get that?
this is my post, whereas I explain that I don't judge people for drinking soda.

I smoke a ton of fucking pot, I have no right to look down on people for drinking coca cola. Nice projection, obviously this comic triggered you if you thought I was shitting on people who drink soda..

Yeah it stains your teeth but not as bad as coffee or tobacco.

>"this is my post"
>links a post I didn't reply to
I was referring to the "u mad?" mentality post I'd replied to.

>coffee
>sugar
U wot m8?

>four gallons of skittles
>over six months
>it comes out to less than a third of a US customary cup of skittles a day
>in other words a small snack

How about you learn to read. The very first post you linked to nails the issue on the head. You and many people like you are deluding yourselves into thinking what you are drinking is just some harmless side to an already highly Caloric meal. Randal is doing a public service by reminding people that just because it is liquid or because you drink it alongside a meal doesn't mean it is benign and isn't literally killing you.

Then fatfags such as yourself come here and act like pathetic shamed victims because the big, bad """healthfags""" (aka not lard asses) have the gall of calling a cow a cow for the benefit of the masses.

you could also not drink soda, coffee or smoke

Have you ever seen the people who boil coke and endup with a paste thats mostly caramel with a ton of burnt shit and tell you you are drinking this even tho you arent drinking burnt caramel at all?

>used to drink soda all the time as a kid
>now been drinking almost nothing but water, have soda at most once or twice a week
>doing this for almost 5 years and teeth are still stained and yellowed as hell

Just don't go for it lads, it's not worth it.

I really couldn't.

Teeth don't become white with time. Once they are stained they stay stained FOREVER. The only way to whiten them is to tear down the enamel with abrasives or acid. That's why you shouldn't brush with whitening tooth past all the time. It's slowly eroding your teeth.

nigga I made this post

but I also made this post

what I am saying is that you replied to the first post as I was shitting on people for drinking soft drinks a lot when I wasn't. I was just pointing out what this comic artist was trying to say with this comic.

This comic was so depressing to read as an undergrad.

It's not worth it to actually go through with doing that just to get white teeth right? Having stained teeth isn't the best but as long as my teeth are healthy beside that I don't really want to damage them just to make them look good.

>gets cancer from artificial sugar

Reminder that the only people this anal about soda are insecure ex-fatfags who are traumatized by their past lovehandles

I should know, I used to be one until I learned to stop hating myself.

Just avoid beverages that stain teeth. That and use straws. Don't drink soda and coffee and then just swish it around in your mouth.

Hate is what made you thin.

Just do what I did and switch to diet frosting.

and stress

Who actually drink one soda/day?

>tumblr #healthism arrives

A snickers bar the length of a 20oz bottle would be great.

And loving myself made me STRONG.

He`d had to drink a whole lot of diet soda for that to happen.

Like 20 liters a day.

>how to trigger fatties
>present soda sugar consumption in a clear, relatable way with no judgement
>watch fatties find ways as to why they feel the comic insulted them

Wrong. Loving THE EMPEROR made you strong. You are nothing relative to his majesty.

atleast im not stuck on a moldy throne

>three cadbury eggs or just a large snickers bar has as much sugar as a bottle of cake frosting, four gallons of skittles, and an entire 20-foot candy counter
Shit, man. I really like Cadbury eggs. Are they really that bad for you?

Are you just joking, or did you not the get that each line of the comic represents a new comparison?

>drinking soda everyday
Who actually does this?

Lots of people, actually. There are people who drink soda with every meal.

fuck off to either one, I dont care, but pleas die in a fire, thanks

wuh? huh?

lines???

Which lines?

There are so many lines in the comics. The lines in the panels. The lines of the art. The lines of the words.

I just want to know if Cadbury eggs are that bad for you.

The only thing about this that's interesting is the fact of how fructose affects the amount of sugar we eat. Considering that it's multitudes sweater than sucrose when in HFCS, would we have less sweet drinks or use more sugar to compensate if we didn't use HFCS.

My fucking gf does this shit, I don't know how to tell her that her kisses taste disgusting

you are high, drunk, a retard, or all three

>I just want to know if Cadbury eggs are that bad for you.
A third of a bottle of soda isn't that bad, but yeah Cadbury eggs are candy so what do you expect?

>tfw don't drink pop or coffee but just have horrible teeth anyway because I don't brush

Look, I'm trying to count all the lines in the comic, but all the outlines on the skittles and the candies on the counter make up a lot of lines. If they all make up a comparison, then I how I know which lines and comparisons you are talking about.

You were very vague with your wording. You don't need to insult me.

>tfw I drink soda constantly
>I'm not even fat, 100% hungry skelly

>tfw don`t drink soda, coffee, and brush but just have horrible teeth because I`m british.

Same.

Eating 4 gallons of skittles sounds really appealing, especially if they are tropical or berries and cream.

I drink diet fizzy juice

Not for any sort of health benefits or anything, just happen to prefer the taste of the diet version

I drink 3-6 cans a day, am I gonna get the canskers?

>all these anons that will end up with kidney stones later in life

>not wild berry

Step up your skittles game senpai

And you'll have to deal with your aids from all the unprotected sex you have at your hippy granola love-ins, we all have our crosses to bare.

That 365 x 3 bottles of soda has enough Sugar as a 20 ft counter

Isn't milk basically sugar water with unnecessary amounts of calcium?

I'M AN ADULT, I DON'T NEED TO DRINK THAT SHIT ANYMORE!

>not liking berries and cream

>just got wild berry right next to me

they're the shit, good thing Skittles hasn't fucked them up like they did with the normal brand

and sour skittles are kind of shitty but despite that I still have them once in a bit

>milk
>sugar
Only if you add it.

lactose =/= sucrose

>acting like skittles shouldn't be measured in gallons

I'll be on my GOSAD while he makes no gains.

Juice $4
Milk $5
Water $2
Tea $3

Soda $1

>Who actually does this?
Poor people, American's arent fat because they are over fed and lazy, they are fat from eating the only food they can afford.

>Neutrality
According to Americans, everything is merely an opinion; facts don't actually exist unless they support you.

It's why science is dying over there.
Hell, the only reason why their diets are All or Nothing is because they seem to have trouble understanding what "moderation" is.

>water more expensive than soda
Where the fuck do you live? California?

post teeth ;^)

>buying water
Do you guy have some third world tier tap water?