Why is he a super hero? What even is his super power? What's his deal? What's his motive?

Why is he a super hero? What even is his super power? What's his deal? What's his motive?

He's super rich

He's slightly above hero status as he puts the hours in. Thus making him super. His deal is done and his motive is his rich ass parents were killed by the hamburglar

he's rich *quip face*

a bat fetish gone to far

>to

what the fuck was his problem?

His motive is to turn Gotham City into his own personal playground
Which is why he keeps arresting and sending guys like Joker, Two Face, Blackmask, Scarecrow, etc to Arkham instead of just killing them

his super power is an unbreakable will matched by the peak physical form and a great intellect, he is the embodiment of humanity in ways that an idol such as Superman cannot be

>What's his motive?
MUH PARENTS ARE DEAD SO I'M GOING TO FIGHT THESE GODDAMN ALIENS USING MY NINJA SKILLS

(he's white)

/thread

Shit, why has there not been a black Bruce Wayne yet?

>What even is his super power?

Looks like every fat guy in a Batman suit at a con.

>Why is he a super hero?
He made himself one.
>What even is his super power?
Wall Street.
>What's his deal?
Loser.
>What's his motive?
Superpowerless complex.

He is the BAT MAN. You don’t question it motherfucker, you accept it.

b/c he's an established character and you don't twist/drastically cjhange established characters

his super power is high functioning autism

>genius level intellect
>mastered several martial arts
>has a NASA tier computer as well as a billionaire’s worth of technology to fuck up criminals who outnumber him even though they have firearms
>has a contingency plan for every superhero if they go rogue
>master tactician
>lastly, and usually most omitted, the best detective that ever lived

I can go on. Prep time batman isn’t a meme.

this.

>Why is he a superhero?
His parents are deeeeeeeeaaaad.

>What even is his superpower?
He's rich.

>What's his deal? What's his motive?
Having a childish revenge fantasy that inheriting a bottomless pit of money has allowed him to make manifest.

>black can't be rich
>implying a black man doesn't have a natural bonus when it comes to hiding in the shadows
>implying a rich drug dealing thug who knows the city wouldn't be a GOAT batman