Catch a new STD with season 2!

Previous:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kXYiU_JCYtU
reddit.com/r/DaystromInstitute/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

DIS is great

u made it too soon user. shame on u

CBS: Make STD popular with the 18-29 demo.

STD: Say no more... NCC-Fidget Spinner

I'm not mad

I'M MUD.

He always creates them too early and he always spergs for hours if someone else creates the new thread. He suffers from some sort mental illness

why don't they use those instantly-disintegrate-everything-cans more often?

The ratings for STD are on life support from how viral it went.

There is literally NO PROOF of a season 2, not one contract signed, and no funding granted, not even 1$

Acting in Star Trek? Well I guess Rapp is used to spacey jobs

negro the other threads past bumplimit

how did mudd escape the klingon prison?
how did mudd find a rare endangered space whale?
how did mudd find out about starfleets secret weapon?
how did mudd know where discovery was going to be?
how did mudd get inside the space whale without killing it or himself?
how did mudd pilot the space whale to where discovery was going to be?
how did mudd aquire a rare time crystal?

Wow last thread got 90 unique posters. A record. Looks like it's easiest to find these threads when they're named "Star Trek /Discovery/ General"

He's Mudd. What else do you need?

He created this thread 25 posts before the bump limit.

>butthurt snoreville Sup Forumsweens still desperately trying to push the STD meme

It's DIS

Agreed desu

... do you shills still not know what the bump limit is?

>just turn off your brain bro
is that normal for star trek?

Record was 148 newfag and it was an /STD/ thread.

>why is this not like muh TOS
>show does a goofy TOS-like episode
>WHY IS THIS SO MUCH LIKE TOS

The bump limit is 310 and OP created this thread at 290

count again, friendo

back to plebbit with ya

CBS getting butthurt like assblasted faggots even though the show has always been called STD.

>Record was 148

[proof needed]

I say or imply any of that, are you mentally challenged?

Probably up your ass, ask Rapp to check for any STD's while he is licking your butthurt clean.

Never bothered to watch this, someone give me a rundown.

Nah you count it again

Stupid as fuck and low grade in every respect aside from effects.
In other words, a giant turd concocted by execs hoping to profit off of brand recognition and flashy visuals.

Nobody here wants to post in the "Official CBS© Approved Reddit Friendly Star Trek Discovery© DIS/DISCO Come Buy Our Merchandise Please And Remember To Sign Up For CBS© All-Access" thread. Anyone wanting that can easily find it over at Reddit.

90 unique posters wanted to.

can we get some lizard people?

And Sup Forums wants the generals labeled STD. The science is settled.

Based STD poster

I find Tilly highly repulsive.

who elses favourite character is michael?

my wifes daughter and i love watching her

she is a role model for her because she is strong and smart af

she don't need to wypipo or captains gettin in her way

so proud of her she gonna finna go in space one day

You sound offended

>DIS is great

Um why did this post get deleted? What rule did it break?

stop deleting your own posts and pretending mods did it

DIS is my favorite show!

ironic shitposting is still shitposting

I was sure i had seen the worst
>frat party starts
please make it stop

He does this all the time

what am i looking at

Actual d7 battlecruiser placeholder
(but they cant use the original design because its totally the original timeline)
LOL

DISCO haters need to GET LOST!

I assumed that the Klingons let him out as some MK Ultra attempt to fuck up the Feds and got immensely lucky when he targetted the Discovery of all things.

You're right though thats just some bullshit I shrugged off at the start expecting an explanation that never came.

>tfw I thought somebody made a mash-up of "Stayin' Alive" and "Insane In The Brain" or "Jump Around"

>something the Trekyard guys threw together overnight because they were assravaged
>actual placeholder

>have klingons kidnap lorca, implying they know the discovery is special

>nope just a trick to plant a totally obvious undercover that only works because lorca, a paranoid pragmatic, is trusting and irrational when writing needs it

doesn't "time crystal" explain all of the other ones

Only if he found it in the klingon prison, somehow, and spent several lifetimes of subjective time trial and erroring his way over the course of several months of objective time to getting on the discovery and, for some reason, was only able to get to it with half an hour to spare each time

I mean the shit was badly written but that would just be retarded.

I meant the literal meaning of placeholder
They still wont(cant) use the original designs

>original designs
>jjtrek audience

My favorite STD logo, please use for next general!

Someone needs to make a new /trek/ general

I liked the dance sequences in this one, not something you'd normally expect in a Trek show

me too this show is sooo great

two words: hecka great show

you know, I didn't think about it until now but the party lighting felt a lot like how TOS normally looks, I guess they really are adding in color as they go.

What type of "classical" music do you think Lorca listens to when he's alone?

youtube.com/watch?v=kXYiU_JCYtU

you know, everyone says Discovery feels cold but Lorca's ready room would be maximum comfy if it had a chair

>chinese crackers
this was too much. i burst out laughing and my family looked at my funny

the SJW shit has gone too far

does anyone have a full res version of the middle left pic?

I'm amused that discovery threads are dead unless they get named something other than STD so you guys can scream about how it should be named STD

thanks

reddit.com/r/DaystromInstitute/

ultimately this is the best place to discuss Star Trek

Don't forget when parrot media closes up for the night, the threads drop straight to page 10

I got you senpai

Hey, btw, that wasn't a holodeck folks.

See? This proves DIS is canon. DUH

It's called STD, fuckface.

Good point. Maybe the Klingons didn't have their shields on because they were inside the atmosphere.

I watched my first episode last night. It was really nauseating and unbelievable.

>hits a virtual button
>you do the same thing playing the video game!
>tfw the difference between the two is that one is a physical button on a controller you press and the other is a magical not hologram button you also hit but not only does it react to you, you can actually touch it and the environment around you and duck and crouch and lean up against all these things and get a reaction out of it physically
>I-IT'S NOT A HOLODECK! SERIOUSLY! IT LOOKS LIKE ONE, IT ACTS LIKE ONE, BUT IT'S JUST 3D LASER TAG, WE SWEAR!

They also conveniently forget to mention how subspace hologram communication is a thing, even though it was just a prototype in DS9, and also how Sarek's hologram went and fucking sat down on niggaboo's desk. As a hologram. Like he was actually there.

All you need to know is that RAP music will survive the nuclear war.

The 7th episode is good. I didn't like the show at all until then.

>IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII CAN'T STAND IT, I KNOW YOU PLANNED IT

I can't stand the direction STD has been taken, but the 7th episode is the most Trek-like episode of the entire series so far.

The show runners claim that they're conscious of all the apparent changes in canon that they've been putting into the show, and that everything will be resolved by the end of this season (or so)... but I ain't holding my breath.

Look at the three judges hiding in darkness. How fucking retarded.

stamets is going to continue increasing his awareness of the spore network until he eventually gains something near omnipotence, and when shit starts getting really bad hes going to make the tough and dramatic choice to prevent the war by preventing the attack that orphaned michael

>my family looked at my funny
Your funny what?

at this point it would have to be some reality/timeline fuckery to explain all this shit, which is such a cheap out

fortune cookies are an American invention. San Francisco, specifically.

Ya know, where starfleet HQ is.

the sporedrive is already reality fuckery. They just dropped stamets has extra-dimensional awareness.

So does Guinan

guinan had competent writers.

True. Least Staments is a better actor though.

I wouldn't be surprised if they did another Voyager with season 2. Spore-jump across the galaxy or to a different one, then lose the spore drive and have to fly around at normal warp speeds. maybe encounter the Dominion if they're in the Gamma Quadrant.

>captain, did I ever tell you about my human adopted sister, first starfleet mutineer who started the war with the klingons? she and her ship went missing tragically some years ago. she was a good friend.

is it still tragic if they come back through re-activated spore drive + temporal shenanigans just in time to prevent the destruction of Romulus and, by extension, the JJverse?

damn

woman POC will rule the verse...

>Did I ever tell you that I can read people's minds by touching them?
>Did I ever tell you my father is the famous diplomat Sarek?
>Did I ever mention my emotional half-brother who abandoned reason for madness?
He got Gandalfy at the end.