IT ALL

IT ALL
RETURNS
TO NOTHING

And so the other side of the pendulum swings.

PUSSY STATUS: RUINED

wew this metoo shit is getting spicy

Good... good...

Let it all burn

there is a joke in here, I just don´t see it yet

He has a BBC though.

It all comes tumbling down tumbling down tumbling doowwwnnn

In my heart of hearts

>Feel de Ass Tyson

"Fun fact: rape is very prevalent in nature"
@magicnegro

Thousands of years from now the light from her rape will reach distant planets and alien astronomers will see her getting the bbc

But muh based black man?

This shit is getting out of control

>FORMER user ACCUSES MOOT OF RAPE

At this point who HASN'T been accused of rape

FUCK YES

I LOVE THIS TIMELINE

fake news

me...

It all returns to nothing it just keeps tumbling down tumbling down tumbling down......I just keep letting me down letting me down letting me down

Nail Dat Asse

Every rape throughout history has been the result of two parties not agreeing on something

t. user who posted this yesterday and got a bunch of (you's)

>Tchiya Amet
He just couldn't resist her

Even if you were no one would believe you're not a virgin

rape is about power, not attraction.

>no one raped because of how desperate they were
Yeah okay

memes turn into reality what a timeline

there are more sperms in your twink anus than stars in the entire galaxy

yeah all those powerless mudslimes in europe must be raping swedish girls because of power

We live in such a shit timeline that memes make up for it.

doubt it

It says she made the claims twice before. Tyson probably isn't an idiot so he won't acknowledge or comment on it and lawyer up.

???
you fucking idiot, of course they are. They say it themselves that Kafir deserve rape for being degenerate

how long until this turns out to be true too?

> not posting the line that comes after
Why did you fuck it up?

He passed her a joint and said "wanna fuck"

oh shit

So this is... the power... of Reddit
Really makes you think

this is getting ridiculous

How did this meme start?

You raped me.

Why can't anyone accuse bill nye or colbert?

they will accuse eachother of faggot gay sex rape

accidentally and mysteriously, everyone on the planet simply wakes up one day knowing that tom cruise is a character played by the guy who plays jim carrey

(((Weinstein)))

Law and Order: SVU, they parroted that shit every fucking episode.

Underrated

in an anime it would be called "the event"

does someone have the screencap of all the "profound" tweets this guy repeats every few months?

He posts the same shit every year.

How didn't anyone notice it before? He always gave me those creepy vibes

i personally know him and i don't believe this one.

is he a big guy?

>mfw the pendulum swings back

I thought he'd be a faggot myself.

you could have posted it but you didn't.

Sadly nothing will come of this, will it?

This. BBC feels so amazing that women are willing to risk being single mothers, being beat or catching aids from it. BBC is the be all and all of satisfaction.

hahahahahaha

I HURT MYSELF TODAY

t. rapists

>thank god we have positive black role models like Bill Cosby and Neil Tyson!
OH WAIT

Sup Forums is always talking about how we need to purge the pedos out of hiding, so isnt this what they wanted? a pedo witch hunt?

We unironically live in a fantastic timeline. things are great and only getting better. Sure we may have some sociopolitical issues coming to a head but there's no reason to believe things are really going to go to shit for the majority of people in the west overnight, more likely things will self-regulate and work out ok. Short of a confluence of natural disasters, even in that event we'd bounce back before too long

neil "lemme smash" degrasse tyson

you made me reflect on all my years wasted on depression and suicidal thoughts, should I cut my dick off and find happiness from the based BBC?

Sowell is a based black man. Degrassi is not

? This is just a result of the last couple years of rape accusation coming to light with people like Cosby and Weinstein. It has set off a chain reaction, which may or may not be a good thing seeing as it could turn into a witch hunt. It doesnt really have any juicy political angle that i can see

nope. also fuck off to Sup Forums

if he goes to prison at least let him post on twitter. he really gets the noggin joggin.

nah i totally got "nerd who gets famous and exploits it" kinda like jared from subway except neil was always a cocky bastard

What's wrong with rape?

Bill Nye is next

Well it’s not like i’m constantly checking this thread. I would think people would be smart enough to continue the song with the accurate lines.

Imagine being at home pondering the universe and shit while tweeting some philosophical bombs to enlighten the world while some ugly bitch says you raped her over 30 years ago. Like seriously, imagine being Tyson wanting to talk about atoms in the universe and some stank ho says you actually spent time other than exploring existence and exploring what kind of screams and whimpers some crooked teeth chickenhead can make.

Nope what? There can be no good blacks in your mind?

Sup Forumsirgins dont care about indicators of prosperity like income, health, education, life expectancy, etc. to them, society is doomed every time their favorite videogame franchise gets a bad sequel.

>30 years ago
>no witnesses
>was "drugged" so memory of events would be spotty at best

ayy lmao

guess it dont matter, damage is done just by making the accusation

Sowell is entry level tier shit for people who read ann coulter

Rape = Power + Penis, so women can't be rapists . Take what white bois.

Rape(y) = Power + Penis -/+ Race x Privilege.
Solve for (y)

Animals have sex anytime they want, even if their 'partner' is not willing. Only humans are so silly to have such imaginary concepts as 'rape'.

I mean when a bee lands on a flower, is it a rape?

>tfw everyone in the entertainment industry is a rapist except for based Dan Schneider

They should man up and call these women out on their shit. Just say there's no evidence and tell them to fuck off. It amazes me that these celebrities bother to even recognize these accusations and apologize.

This isn't a competition to see who's more well read on economics you loser. Sowell is based whether he's "entry-level" or not

>tweeted
when will twitter journalism end?

was she at least hot?

i think you missed my point. He is below trash as a writer and a human being

>humans are different from other life on earth on account of their exceptionally complex brains and the correspondingly elaborate social structures and value systems they create
You're blowing my mind here man, do you have a blog I can subscribe to

>Neil "rape that asse" de Grasse

that certainly does get posted a lot on EVERY BOARD

ON THE INTERNET

Twitter is the worst thing ever, it's gave us things like BLM and other shite.

Keep your dick as a reminder of how superior bbc is

he just has consensual sex with minors

a lot of "issues" would be "solved" if people really took stock of how good they/we have it

>If you removed all veins, arteries & capillaries from your body and laid them end to end, you will die.
It's always the stupid shit that gets me the most.

Dan "preteen insider" Schneider is the final boss of pedowood

>uncle phil stayed true
you either die a hero or live long enough to see yourself become the villain, remember that Pete remember that

someone post that webm of his song with rachel bloom

It also gave us Trump's twitter feed. Net benefit I'd say.

What if too many people were on to Dan so he's cleaning house and then going to hire new people he can control?