How much gabagool can you eat in one sitting?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2G9wlDUl9aE
youtube.com/watch?v=LHVGiDFFqc0
youtube.com/watch?v=d79w1M-nhLA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I eat beef and sausage by the fucking carload

Stand up you frog–eating Faccia de Gatz'. I will FUCK YOU UP

>thread theme
youtube.com/watch?v=2G9wlDUl9aE

Nice carpet.... What is that... Berber?

That's an industry toim. We lead the world in computerized data collection!

this is now a Ralphie thread

>Ralphie got to stick his gabagool in prime Jennifer Tilly

Tracy had the hottest body of any woman on the show.

UP IN THE CLUB

Yeah, that's right. Get it out! Get it all out you little hooo-wah

How many times have you guys watched the sopranos? I'm about to start my 4th re watch since discovering it last year

SHE

WAS

A

HOO-AH

Uh, well as much as they'll give me because I don't really buy it for home. So either however much is on a regular Number 13 (or was it 11?) at Jersey Mike's or the 4 slices they put on the Hunter's Board at Twin Peaks, but that also comes with a bunch of other meat like sopresseta and billionaires bacon.

he knew

>tfw bought a half pound of gabagool and a half pound of prosciutto
>rewatching the sopranos now
>go downstairs and rip open the fridge land pull out the paper packages and eat the cold cuts like Tony, breathing heavily

i watch like 4 or 5 seasons at least once or twice a year for the past five years

COCKSUCKING SLOB JUST LIKE HER MOTHER

UP IN THE CLUB

Madon...

Makes me feel better about it haha. I'm seriously obsessed with it.

This says "with pulp"

What did they mean by this?

youtube.com/watch?v=LHVGiDFFqc0

NITRATES
I
T
R
A
T
E
S

classic Chase autism

I wanna buy a boat wit tree propellers

about a whole pound if I have provolone and some crackers OOOOOOOOh

Jersey Mike's blows you need to find yourself a Primo's

UP IN THE CLUB

This shit looks delicious, no wonder Tony never had the makings of a varsity athlete.

>does meth in high school to study for the SATs
literally what the fuck

Hey, it was good enough for Jessi Spano it can be good enough for some wop broad

>Carmen, Tony, and AJ all look like typical wops from around Naples
>Meadow looks like a swarthy cuban jew

What's going on here?

>tfw AJ's actor is irish

Whats the meaning of this scene? This is after Christopher kicks the shit out of that guy in acting class right?

I still don’t know what gabagool is

Chrissy is giving up on something he loved because he can't do it. It hits hard if you've ever been in a similar position.

Why does he always look depressed?

beautiful

I'm a writer and this shit hits hard. I want to write, but I can never bring myself to do it. Pretty sure it's a lack of motivation or drive, but I might just be lazy. Oh well.

Tony could pass for a white man, AJ is irish also.

Fought as a flamethrower trooper probably fucks with you burning men alive

youtube.com/watch?v=d79w1M-nhLA

Whatever, AJ still looks like he fits in with the family. Meadow was poorly cast and looks like she was adopted or something

Yeah I don't know, it's weird. The families otherwise tend to look fairly believable, such as Tony looking a lot like Livia, Jackie Jr. looking like Rosalie.

I really like this scene

>mm'boy are you fat

Kek

Carm's Mother mentions this in one of the episodes in the later seasons, can't remember which

GIVE ME A THOUSAND DOLLAR

STREETLIGHTS, PEOPLE

UP AND DOWN THE BOULEVARD

THEIR SHADOWS, SEARCHING IN THE NIGHT

Perry best boy

>the way Chris looks at T

Oh my god shes so dark

I don't wanna swim forever

When it's cold I'd like to die

whaddituseh?

This scene is the best Meadow looks in the entire show, prove me wrong

SUCK OUR COCKS?

I could have been an architect you know

>I'll fuck him in his ass. I fucked kids like him in the can in the ass. Fuckin' trying to break up my party.
what did Phil mean by this?

You mean that look of melancholic love? Yeah. That was why their relationship was so interesting. Both of them were shitty people but at the same time, they did in some manner, love each other. However, as the series went on Chris realized just how shit a person that Tony was and Tony began to give up on Chris.

tbqh the ending to their relationship was inevitable. One was always going to kill the other by Season 6.

i never finished season 2 but ive seen season 1 maybe 20 times by now

help me

What is the matter with you

No primos in Texas but I'm intrigued. Jersey Mike's is definitely superior to the other shit we have here: subway, Quiznos, schlotzkys, etc.
How is primos better, I might be all about that. I really liked how the now defunct blimpies carved meat to order, which is why I like JM.

UP IN THE CLUB

Eh, Tony, Carm and AJ look "white." Northern Italian etc. (Edie Falco's half British I think). Neapolitans look less white than they do. Meadow doesn't fit in their family. People who look like Tony and Carm wouldn't magically pump out a swarthy mudwoman like Meadow.

I've seen it probably 10 times

7 or 8. I'd recommend spacing your rewatches out more. Getting more life experience helps you recognize more of what the show has to offer, as gay as that sounds. It's true.

Last time I saw it was in June. I really want to see it again but I think its too early for that right now

I have actually watched the whole series just once but I constantly return to youtube clips, they are some addicting shit. I cant be the only one who does this.