Name a duo that got cucked harder. I’ll wait

Name a duo that got cucked harder. I’ll wait.

That pity dance by Nancy at the end made me sad

p-pity dance?

shit now I have to see this garbage.

Lel

What is this even? Anyways, I take a shot. Pic related.

nancy made the faux stacy jelly though

OP and his father.

I'm gonna go out on a limb here and guess you don't actually know what cuckholdry is.

I'm right, aren't I?

I know the textbook definition, yeah. But it’s expanded a bit since that. There is the fettish, but it can also just mean cheated on. Steve got cucked, Dustin got blacked on.

Basically all women cheat. Every guy in a relationship is a cuck by your logic.

Not all women cheat, just the thots

I would lie to see them end up together next season.

All women have the potential of cheating. They have no concept of pride or loyalty.

Fuck me. This scene got me good. Wasn't expecting these kind of feels in this shitshow.

>Implying Steve wasn't balls deep in a different chick every time he wasn't on camera.

i thought it was super cute

None of them had any masochistic gratification from their spouses tho. Swear I wish were back in the old days when we just called these kids faggots.

That shit genuinely gave me feelings, and I don't really get that from fictional entertainment all that much anymore.

It isn't cuckolding if they leave you, or never dated you to begin with.

His smile and confidence: gone
I had a moment like that in elementary school when a pretty boy friend of mine got all the attention from girls and I was convinced I was just ugly and got myself emotionally ready for a life of loneliness

I was lucky to get it over with then to save me the pain now

>you look like a million bucks and you're gonna slay them
The fact that Dustin doesn't seem to have any older guys to look up to makes me sad as shit that Steve was the closest older guy he knew with a car who cared enough to take him, let alone give him a pep talk

poor baby Dustin crying ;_;

>All women have the potential of cheating.
So do all men.

>They have no concept of pride or loyalty.
They have if they were raised in the right way. But I don't expect some american mgtow to understand. Unlike in your cucked liberal nation, in my country cheating isn't the norm, it's an exception.

>other kids all kissing
>meanwhile he's eating up that bullshit about girls liking him when they get older

>Redditor Things

wojak at a party meme version of this when?

This literally happened to me in 8th grade. A fat girl took pity on me and danced with me for like 1/3 of a song at least.

>None of them had any masochistic gratification from their spouses tho.
A cuckold is a man who has his wife cheat on him. The insult came from that and has been around longer than modern English. The fetish also took its name from the word cuckold, but it is far newer than the word and the insult.

>Mfw Dustin is going to be the first to drift apart
>The others will eventually lose interest in the same things he likes and will migrate into more popular groups once they get to High School
>One by one they abandon him and even join in bullying him so they can fit in with their new groups of friends
>Dusin will try and confront them about it but they'll tell him to fuck off since he dragged them down in middle school and that they are free of him now
>Dustin eventually retreats into isolation, gaining more and more bitter and obscure interests, eventually becomes known as the town weirdo who no one will hang around with
>Dustin becomes Chris-chan in the end