First Jenner now Spacey? Is this guy like the Nostradamus of Hollywood?

First Jenner now Spacey? Is this guy like the Nostradamus of Hollywood?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9rsMG2hHsLo
youtube.com/watch?v=YsiRuVZu6NE
youtube.com/watch?v=gINv-rcrEGM
m.youtube.com/watch?v=9nOUQuo3kcI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Anyone who pays attention in Hollywood knows this shit. MacFarlane just has the balls to call it out in public.

people have know jenner and spacey were gay for years.

What am I looking at?

Twin Towers smoking, looks very similar to footage of 9/11, except it hadn't. happened yet

Maybe Seth is that pedowood leaker everyone thought was Robert Downy Jr.

>a decade before the CP arrest, Jared wants to give AIDS to children

>Avoids 9/11 by "accident"
>Calls Harvey Weinstein out in 2013
>Predicts Caitlynn Jenner
>Predicts Jennifer Lawrence nudes years before it happens
>Now this

We have to go deeper.

>pay attention to pop culture
>make obvious jokes
>the internet thinks you're a fucking genie
Do we need these threads every hour?

>this means Tom Cruise really is a homo

I saw a pic someone posted here yesterday of Roger the Alien from American Dad grinding on Steve (the kid) while dressed as Spielberg. Should we start digging through MacFarlane's shows for more shit like this? It looks like he put lots of insider dirt into them as "random" references.

The Lone Gunmen did it better with their 9/11 prediction.
youtube.com/watch?v=9rsMG2hHsLo

No, you retard, that's the fucking boat. You can't just take every pre-2001 reference to the twin towers and say that it predicted 9/11.

genies don't predict the future you fucking retard

It's not being predictive you cunts
It's just him living Hollywood and making jokes about it.
Shit, it's HOLLYWOOD
Seth isn't predicting fuck all.
He's going to parties and listening to Spacey say shit like "I want to fuck that busboy"

Everyone already knew Spacey was a poof

Are there any more inside jokes in Family Guy we should pay attention to?

youtube.com/watch?v=YsiRuVZu6NE

Scratch that, not Steve, it was some other kid. Here's the scene in question:
youtube.com/watch?v=gINv-rcrEGM

Ask one to do it.

OH FUCK.

IT'S TRUE.

IT'S ON FAMILY GUY. IT'S CONFIRMED.

No wonder Corey needs $10 million. That won't even be enough to save him.

Come to think of it - a lot of children hanging around Speilberg become fucked up like Drew Barrymore.

So does this mean Spielberg diddled the asian kid from the goonies?

George Lucas could be gay: -married young but was divorced by his wife when she had an affair with another man because she said Lucas spent more time with his special effects than with her -has never re-married -his children are adopted, not biological -hires lots of gay actors for Star Wars (Ian McDiarmid, Hayden Christensen, Anthony Daniels) -C-3P0 and [R2]-D2 are basically a bickering gay couple

There have been rumours about Spacey for years now. Don't know how he knew about Bruce though.

In the days of decent gossip threads, the rumours were:

Spielberg is bi, likes twinks, the other rumour was he likes them younger than twinks 14-16.

Lucas is gay, uses casting couch. Christensen was supposed to be an example.

COOKIES

>implying it was Christensen and not Jake Lloyd

Tom Cruise and John Travolta are gay, just as Spacey and Singer who are gay and pedos had parties with teen and preteen boys. Hollywood knows it, but they can't say it.

Oprah is a lesbian.

LiLo, Britney, McCauly Culkin and Winona were molested as kids.

Chris Columbus, John Heard, Jeffrey Jones are pedos.

kek, that's not how synchronicity works

All of these events have been "open secrets" for years and years in Hollywood. It's just a recent thing that the public has decided these degenerate fucks should be held responsible for their actions. Seth is able to call it out because people just think it's jokes and if they go after him it draws too much unintended attention to something people won't think twice about. All I'm saying when there's smoke there's fire.

Lucas married a negress in 2013.

Christensen is fucking that girl from the OC.

Which gets him liberal brownie points. No straight successful man would marry that sheboon otherwise.

what the fuck

Simpsons also predicted the Syrian civil war

I posted about family guy years ago on this board and got told to fuck off back to plebbit, now you are all calling Seth a wizard and /ourguy/ lmao. Fucking retards

They were married, but they recently broke up because he's banging that hideous creature Emma Roberts.

Trump was rumored to run for President since the 80s. It would be retarded on any media or entertainment outlet to pretend that Trump's presidential bid came out of nowhere.

Good on him.

That one's not too impressive though, the middle east has been unstable since the beginning of recorded history.

It's almost as if all these things secretly have been plotted for for decades by some unseen powerful force

I personally think he's asexual and married her because they got along and he wanted the companionship.

>like Drew Barrymore.
Nigger please, blame her mom.

>George Lucas could be gay
He's just a turbo autist.

And yet they guessed the Syrian rebel movement's exact flag?

>trump has been talking about running for president since atleast the 80s
>simpsons parodies this in an episode
Woah.... matt groaning really is the modern nostradamus

it's almost like people in Hollywood are privy to the rumors and semi-secrets that are floating around Hollywood!

That's literally the flag of Syria.

Noooo! Not Lucas! :(

>the ebola virus has been around for ages
>simpsons makes a minor joke about ebola
>the ebola virus has an outbreak years later
How could simpsons have known about ebola omg

Technically you were still plebbit then to bring this topic up but yes correct it seems that leddit and now neogaf keep coming to Sup Forums like we want them here with their bullshit spam threads.

From 18 years on the internet, absorbing all the various complaints about Family Guy, I've come to the conclusion that it suffers from Dunning Kruger effect. If you're a retard, you think the show is retarded like you are.

(((who could it be?)))

>Trump has been president for decades
>omg it's so obviously a coincidence!

You just know it's mostly millennials spreading this shit in their ignorance.

Sounds about right. But you can't be too asexual if you diddle Jake Lloyd though.

Just because I live in a 3rd world country I heard of Ebola since I was a kid in the mid-90s, then ebola outbreak happened and I was like "Why is everybody freaking out? It's like everyday"

None of this is secret.

Trump was talking about being president since the 80s. Also that Simpsons' clip is not from 2000 it's definitely from 2016.

Lucas isn't gay, he's just volcel. He's high functioning autistic and doesn't see the point of sex.

The picture from 2000 is from 2015. After Trump announced he was running. What fucking cunt would make this picture?

N-not noniā€¦

Probably buzzfeed

The only refrence to trumps presidency before 2016 was a single line heard from a telephone

People also like to pretend that everyone hated trump back then before everyone was told to

no wonder he overslept

spacey being gay is a running joke almost on par with travolta or cruise

jenner is not secret either, i remember Sup Forums talking about it like 6 years ago

Seth is John Titor

He had decent popularity among normies during his Apprentice days but a lot of liberals got butthurt on Trump when he began to take on Obama. After that his presidential plans went the way it went. There was no way Trump would have the support of the right and left going forward. And then the media made him public enemy number one since then.

I feel like she doesn't act in Stranger Things but has mental breakdowns masked as a character on screen.

Well... Donner directed the Goonies, not Speilberg.

Unless this was a twofer.

It was an Amblin film. Spielberg produced it.

Married with Children called out Bruce Jenner like 25 years ago.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=9nOUQuo3kcI

so a spitroast

Easy to be Nostradamus when your family is NSA