Why are you here?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KC2BT9CrTA0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

why are you?

for you

because my country doesn't give a shit about Halloween
Kinda sad really, i never got to eat Halloween candy or go trick or treating

Because its a fucking Tuesday and all the normal people had parties over the weekend?

Literally anybody partying today is on welfare or an alcoholic

Because despite being somewhat attractive and not being a social retard, I have no friends and don't really care to make any.

For you

Ran out of candy

Because I'm not americuck.

I worked a short shift tonight, and I've got the day off tomorrow, so I'm just going to hang out, and have a horror marathon tonight.

I just watched Halloween, and I'm now trying to decide whether to continue on to Halloween 2, have a Night/Dawn/Day of the Dead marathon for the remainder of the night, watch a few seasons of Cinemassacre Monster Madness, or play through the Resident Evil remake.

This

Not American

Probably cuz this board are pedos and want to see the kids.

BAAASEBALL!!

Halloween is for children, anyone who celebrates it over the age of 13 should be gassed

Unironically this. Also if you're in university and don't have an exam within the next two weeks you're probably in a shit program/area of study

Got work in the morning. I have no friends though, so I wouldn't be out anyway. Is my life beyond repair if I'm 23 and have no friends? I might kind of have one friend but I only talk to him on occasion.

Because I'm an ultra beta with no gf, no friends, no family and nothing to do with my time other than to spend it arguing with a bunch of autistic racists on the internet.

nice

Mine's tomorrow but I keep wasting time on here.
Don't have to get up until 10:30 tho.

If you're fucked at your age, I'm double fucked. I'm 34, and moved to a new area about a year ago. No gf, and the closest I have to friends are a guy I work with who constantly wants to hang out, while I don't, and a roommate who I in general try to avoid.

I'm getting drunk watching baseball alone and am gonna watch horror movies later.

this is my ideal night.

Studying for my calc 1 test tomorrow (college freshman)

This. Only reason i know youre not shitposting is because my normalfag friend posted stories about him at a party with his gf last saturday

>went to the bars "in costume" on friday night
>had haloween party at girlfriends' dorm on saturday
>she gets mad because i invited another girl who seemed to like me
>big ass fight after the party, angry sex
>sunday watch football, smoke
>monday and tuesday, back on the work grind

too much effort to do anything tonight. its weird for haloween to be on a tuesday, turned the whole weekend into hallow's end

At 23 you still have a chance user. I'm 30 and I wish I were 23 again.

Last train.

My few friends are all working tonight.

Train schedules are weird from Manhattan attack and couldn't stay with friends atm, so I'm on a train back home. Party was fun though.

Frenchfag, party is over and i’m on mdma so i need to talk without bothering real people

>got off work late
>stop at store to pickup some candy and groceries
>gf comes over with homemade mexican food
>eat dinner
>gf wants to sit on stoop and give candy out to niglets (live in a bad part of town, did not see a single white child)
>I swear the little kids take 1 piece of candy, then their fat nigress moms grab and handful before waddling off. absolutely_digusting.jpg
>Go inside when we start seeing more teens than kids
>go to my room, bone
>boot up laptop to watch season finale of stranger things
>it takes a while, so we bone again
>get halfway into finale and she falls asleep
>stop the show
>wake her up, tell her ive gotta be at the office early
>bone again before she leaves
>she leaves me all her leftovers
>once shes safely walked to her car, shower and settle in with a plate of leftovers and stranger things finale
>check CFP rankings, my team is currently in the top 4
>comfy_guy.png
I want to shitpost about Stranger Things character rankings now.

sneed's NEET and drink

It's a fucking Tuesday.

This was kind of warming to read. I'm glad someone had a decent evening.

>go to Uni dressed as Fonzi
>lots of people think I'm from Grease
>whatever.jpg
>teachers complement me cause they're old
>thots compliment my leather jacket
>out of class early
>watched Wicker Man
>studying for test tomorrow, should be easy after that up to Thanksgiving Break
Not so bad.

It was pretty gud. And stranger things wrapped up nicely. Hopefully they learn from this season and the next one is more focused and less meandering.
Eyyyyyyyyyyyy. Good shit.

>Chad's getting his dick grinded on
>I'm trying not to fail my comp sci class

>I want to shitpost about Stranger Things character rankings now.
how about you go do that on Reddit, faggot

I didnt make any real friends in college and relied on gfs for companions
And rn i have no gf

any suggestions on finding gf in college for spergs like us?

literally me

so show me her body

I mean tips and anecdotes and the like

are you just a brainlet, have a bad professor, or are being too lazy? I'm a little bit of all three :(

I took my daughter trick or treating, ate some candy with her, smoked some weed and now I’m watching westworld.

trick or treat

Idk im good at flirting. Talk about some normie thing that you can hold a discussion on or some random story and and get kindof excited about it they like that
Almost all of my gfs were girls on tinder who i had a coffee date with. If i didnt have this app i dont think id have had gfs at all so no advice there. And now im having no luck on tinder

my friend got too high and doesn't wanna do anything but watch rick and morty, so im on Sup Forums while he watches

Actually just 'be yourself' but be genuine. Dont be negative either. Genuine and smile above all else

I think you meant to say,

YOUR OFF YOUR FUCKING BASELINE!!!

youtube.com/watch?v=KC2BT9CrTA0

INTERLINKED!

thanks bros

*drops a king sized candy bar into your bucket and winks* have a great night kid :)