Carl from ATHF:Hey ya!
Batman:Moody Blues

Other urls found in this thread:

jojo.wikia.com/wiki/List_of_Stands
crunchyroll.com/jojos-bizarre-adventure/episode-1-dio-the-invader-652081
youtube.com/watch?v=0cDT2XsGgL0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

What are stands?

Its from jojo.Basically a projection of your soul that have different abilities.You can use it to fight or for other means.Theyre named after songs/tarot cards.
Heres a list of them.Its cool stuff.
jojo.wikia.com/wiki/List_of_Stands

Where I start with Jojo?

Its annoying how it is everywhere, but actually looks interesting.

>Where I start with Jojo?

crunchyroll.com/jojos-bizarre-adventure/episode-1-dio-the-invader-652081

Either part 2 or 3.Part 1 is short but a lot of people drop jojo for it.

Pokemon but homosexual and named after bands that were popular before Araki had a single pube

> herp derp time to post that immortal image macro
that's nice kid

it's some phantom shit that came out of your heart

Batman: Schrodinger's Bat
It let's him make himself "undefined" when not being observed by any sentient creature, effectively vanishing from sight. He can reappear anywhere so long as no one is currently looking at his entrance back into normal existence.

Marco: Nuestra Señora Muerte
Power: Noche de los Muertos

Star: Cuck Princess
Power: Cry me a river

Steven Universe: Rebellious Quartz
Power: Lady in Red

Dexter: Mr Roboto
Power: The Scientist

I don't known, man. I am drunk and horny
in a Saturday night.

Eddy:Harvest
Star Butterfly:The hair one from koichis girlfriend in DIU
The lich:king crimson

Care to explain the powers?These sound neat

>Its from jojo

I didn't think so far, let me think about something. One more Johnnie Walker and I will be ready.

Stand Master: Marco Diaz
Stando:[ Safety Dance]
Destructive Power: B
Speed: A
Range:C
Durability:C
Precision:A
Developmental Potential:D
Close Range, Punch Ghost type Stando
When this Stand is activated, Marco gains perfect knowledge of the presence and abilities of all nearby Stands in a 50m radius, even if their Stand Master currently lacks this knowledge. If a Stand Master is nearby and their Stand is currently inactive, this effect will still trigger.
[Safety Dance]can completely negate the effects of any one Stand within 50m radius. Doing this will make [Safety Dance]unable to be used until control has been returned to the target.

no

Nice

its called love delux

youtube.com/watch?v=0cDT2XsGgL0

Isn't there a really stupid long-standing general thread that covers this nonsense?

Was in your shoes last month, from what I can tell the manga is pretty much classic status and the anime is loads of fun, I'm on Part 2 at the moment. Definitely watch for , the first 9 episodes were so boring and conventional that it pissed me off waiting for Joseph's storyline

Thats for fanfiction.This is for fun

Connie Maheswaran
Stand: Flash
Looks like Brian Blessed in a hawk costume. Conjures up scenarios from books as ordered (by referencing book and page number). This power bends reality to a degree that is hard to control so Connie has to watch out what lines she feeds in. Especially swooping statements on time and place can have unforeseen consequences, so creation myths and passages on outer space are rather hazardous.

Can we consider JoJo honorary Sup Forums like DragonballZ

Stands are the absolute worst part of the Jojo franchise. It went from wacky solar-powered martial artists vs. vampires/immortals to lame Pokemon-tier monster battles where they basically stand in place and gasp at eachother as their imaginary fursonas duke it out.

I like Battle Tendency too user, but where to you really go after Kars without a massive power jump and/or more ruseforce asspull victories?
Sure

Gumball: 「Toon World」

JoJo is appropriate on every board, no exceptions.