REFUGEES WELCOME!

REFUGEES WELCOME!

He's 100% right.

ter·ror·ism
[ˈterəˌrizəm]
NOUN

the use of violence and intimidation in the pursuit of political aims.

1 was religiously (aka politically) motivated, another we don't know the motive / he was just plain crazy and delusional.

When someone commits violent acts with a political or religious motivation, we call them a terrorist. When they have no discernible motive at all, we don't call them a terrorist.

He's kinda right since the Vegas one was a CIA OP

What was the political motive of the vegas shooter?

that's not even a good definition of the word, the word itself is pretty much self explanatory.

But the issue is more about who gives these labels, who labels one shooter a lunatic, and the other an intentional bearer of evil.

also, sage and ban this thread

who isn't calling the vegas guy a terrorist?
why do labels even matter?

What political motive did the Muslim have?

>who isn't calling the vegas guy a terrorist?
Everyone that isn't an upset liberal since they still haven't figured out why he did it

Killing Trump supporters

Based

I haven't kept up on it but last I heard according to the NYPD/FBI he said something when he got out of the truck which they considered enough to label him a terrorist.

I'm not even gonna get mad here, just gonna let you know that I get what you're doing, and beg you to stop. Just stop. It's not funny.

ALLAHU AKBAR

can a muslim just be a crazy deluded murderer, or is he a terrorist by default? How many Allah-Akbars do you need to be considered a part of the secret muslim terror club?

>how many layers of allahu akbar are you on right now, my dude

Yeah sure, they're both terrorists. Now what?

>or is he a terrorist by default?
ding ding ding

Muslims are all lone wolves while white people are all coordinated killers acting to ensure white supremacy despite one group having a holy book specifically detailing how they should conquer the world.

What people is he referring to? Because people were calling the Vegas shooter a terrorist within hours.

Just shouting allah ackbar is enough to show your affiliation for Islam.

Just like shouting sieg heil would expose someone as a nazi.

The Vegas guy just wanted to kill a lot of people so everyone would remember his name before he died. Egotistical, but whether or not people were afraid to go outside because of his attack was completely irrelevant to him, and thus it's not terrorism.

New York guy was following the orders of an international terrorist organization that holds territory and implements a rule of law, which declared war on the United States as a response to their bombing campaign that was enacted to prevent a literal genocide. By attacking civilians in the West randomly, they hope to wear down public morale until the bombing campaign stops, thus making it terrorism as it has an express political aim.

People have been calling him a terrorist literally since the actual live event of the shooting. He's just doing the old "if I say it then it must be true" trick.

A muslim supremacist murdered 6 people with a truck in manhattan. murdering people & saying "allahu akbar" is muslim supremacy not terrorism

Everyone called Dylann Roof a white supremacist terrorist because that's what he was.

>Just shouting allah ackbar is enough to show your affiliation for Islam.
kek. thanks for the answer

that is the literal dictionary definition, what the fuck are you talking about?

>can a muslim just be a crazy deluded murderer
You mean a terrorist

can a terrorist just be a crazy deluded murderer?

For such a small percentage of the population there sure seem to be a lot of crazy deluded murderer muslims who are totally not terrorists. Its just a big coincidence!

"television & film" sure encompasses a lot these days

but by that definition the us has been the worlds no 1 terrorist nation for the last 70 years.

If they're white and have no motive

>((((((((((Zach))))))))))

terrorism can be political or ideological. his aim was to kill infidels in the pursuit of his religious beliefs ie his ideology.

another example would be dylan roof who hard clear political/ideological motivations behind his killings. it's really not that difficult to understamd

Terrorism just means religious extremism these days. Deal with it.

>1.6 billion
can you even write that number, yet alone comprehend it's actual scale and size?

>sage
Ban this man.

When I see a pile of ants do I need to comprehend how many individual ants there are or is it enough to know that I just don't want a single one in my house and therefore just burn them down?

yes, and many people hold that view. terrorism is normally not applied to sovereign states, rather smaller groups and organisations.

burger on suicide watch

it's just a nebulous label that no one in particular can slap onto something to push an agenda. it's like a "hate" crime.

>I don’t like the definition of a word so I reject it
Terrorism is and always was about the motive of the person commuting the act.

A terrorist is someone that uses terror to try and get what they want.

Snackbars are trying to suicide bomb America into being muslim.

The vegas shooter had no endgame. He just wanted to shoot people.

exactly

nice kindergarten comparison you have there dood
it's really sad that you can't come up with a better reasoning, but hey, we are on Sup Forums...oh wait.

imagine being a white person and thinking this, imagine being such a fucking cretin

Or if they're Black. Or Mexican.

Blacks and Mexicans shoot up places too, not with the same media attention obviously, but they never get ANY political motives ascribed to them because, like their white counterparts, they don't have any. Did that black guy shoot up that hospital a few months back because he was fighting for the Black Panthers? No, he did it because they fired him and he was mad about it. Did that black guy shoot up that naval facility in 2013 because he was taking a stand against American imperialism? No, he did it because he was schizophrenic. Nobody has any issues with this. But the liberals have to pretend that the white people committing these crimes are terrorists too in order to continue to pile on the cognitive dissonance required to reassure themselves that Islam isn't actually the intolerant, chauvinistic religion that it proves itself to be more and more each passing day.

a muslim mass murderer is not automatically a terrorist
a muslim that commits mass murder in the name of their religion is a terrorist

>definitions and dictionaries are not written by people and there is only one definition per word, and it's the one from the internet I like the most

I hope you're just a kid and not just an idiot.