Is it just me or is the new season pretty shit? There's only been one good episode, episode 4. It feels really forced...

Is it just me or is the new season pretty shit? There's only been one good episode, episode 4. It feels really forced, the characters just seem too old, and I don't like the way it's shot. The Cameras are too close somehow, it's weird. I don't have to technical knowledge to explain exactly what I mean but I don't like the way it looks.

Agreed, couldnt make it through the first new episode. The acting was off, the editing / pacing is different. I thought larry was the last actually funny jew in hollywood, but there's no way I'm going to subject myself to a whole season of this uncomfortable bullshit.

It's been alright, not the best.

The little interactions with Danson and Lewis ave been great though. And I do like how Leon isn't involved in the plot anymore, he's just kind of there on occasion. Too much Leon sucks.

I always thought this guy would be PERFECT in a season of True Detective with Louis C.K.
They are both wealthy bald jews who make their living complaining about how hard it is to be rich and comfortable.
the only pair that could trump that would be steve buchemi and danny devito.

It's the same, you're just a hate bandwagoner repeating things you heard on facebook.

It's been pretty meh so far, the latest episode was pretty bad.

seems like we've been on a bad-good-bad-good rotation. i didn't see last last sunday's ep but the one from last week with cranston was pretty good. 1st and 3rd eps were dogshit tho

>made fun of lesbians, Muslims, soldiers

This season has been kino.

ep 5 was pretty good, the tollbooth guy was pretty good

I like it. It's just because you set expectations high because of the long hiatus. If you were watching the new season back to back with the old seasons it would just feel like another season.

I mean they both got famous by whining over trivialities, if anything it adds a layer of irony that they're now hugely successful.
It's like a pop punk band whining about how much it sucks to be 17 when they're all millionaires pushing 30.

It feels more contrived and cartoonish than previous seasons.
I honestly don't mind.

not shit at all. every episode is exceedingly average. feels like they are 20 minute scripts that had to be stretched into a 30 minute show.

It's trying too hard to be edgy. Fatwas, gay marriage, veterans, PTSD. It sounds funny on paper but it doesn't work when they write every character as George Costanza. Let Larry be Costanza and stop forcing the supporting cast to act goofy and play along with every forced scenario. Each verbal exchange turns into some shitty high-school improv session.

I've not noticed any real change. If anything it's done a remarkable return to form after so long.

Leon has aged like shit though. He's 51 years old now so it's getting weird to see him living like a 20 year old.

its been hit or miss sure, but i still wouldn't call it bad

You guys are all retarded. I just watched the whole show again in anticipation and it is exactly the same. Please kill yourselves

for some reason it's seems like larry is going out of his way to start arguments rather than them just occurring naturally over something trivial
plus the age of the actors and new camera work is jarring, but it's still good

Good show to watch whilst lamping.

So what you're saying is that your enthusiasm was...curbed?

>show has a light sense of humor
>"wtf?? i was expecting a laugh out loud type of show? kinda like the seth rogem mobiess xdxd boring!"

do you know this is the most casual comedy ever right? what do you expect? really...some people...

What is lamping?

Show went to shit when he broke up with Cheryl. Also, Larry has become Flanderized. He does the suspicious stare and the "pretty... pretty... pretty good" thing in every episode now.

i don't think he has done a stare-down once yet this season

There ain't no g on that shit; lampin'

this

B R O I L E D

i dont even waste time on this shitshow, its out dated and the humor is dead.

Jesus you people are faggots it's the greatest season of curb by far

the mail woman was hot as fuck

>heh, aren't my day to day problems as an affluent eldery jew so humorous and relateable?: the show

I miss the feel of the early seasons when Larry was a bitter miser. After Cheryl left him he became an upbeat player.

KEN DEADASS GOT KEKED