What's the worst episode?

What's the worst episode?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KODo-qsBoIE
desuarchive.org/co/thread/89595040
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Samurai vs Samurai was pretty weak. It was just a worse version of Jack and the Scotsman. It's either that or Jack vs Mad Jack.

Your favorite one.

>Not liking DA SAMURAI.

Seriously, fuck off, that episode was great and their dynamic was amazing. I hope a Samurai shows up again on the sequel.

youtube.com/watch?v=KODo-qsBoIE

The one you like the most.

Naw Jack and the Scotsman are equals. It was fun watching Jack school a poser and even inspire him at the end.

>dissin' the Sam-moo-rhai
Done playin' rooound with this fool right here

Its really damn hard to think on one.

Seriously, a "regular" SJ episode would be considered one of the "GOAT" episodes of other shows.

I think that it is probably the one that he had to deal with the dragon that farted mortal gas.

He didn't say he didn't like it. And being called the worst Jack episode is still better than being called a great episode in other series.

I remember not really liking the one with the gangsters. Thought it made Jack out to be a bit too naive in the end.

The character's over-the-top but I can't help but like him. Whoever did his voice was amazing.

Jack and the Flying Prince and Princess.

Long ago in a distant land, I, user, the shitposting master of darkness, unleashed an unspeakable evil. But, a foolish mod warrior wielding a magic banhammer stepped forth to opposed me. Before the final blow was struck, I tore open a portal in time and flung him into the future where my shitposting is law. Now, the fool seeks to return to the past and undo the future that is user!

Not gonna lie, I laughed.

Off the top of my head, I'm going to go with either Mondo Bot, Chicken Jack, or Gangsters. Those episodes were really entertaining, dull, and even irritating to watch.

*unentertaining

>Mondo Bot
Yeah, the sense of scale/spectacle of it was fun, but I think there was roughly five minutes of Jack's mech just standing still tanking attacks while the other robot just kept shooting.

Agreed with all of this, including the 'worst' episode suggestion. "Jack, the Monks and the Ancient Master's Son" is pretty low on my list as well, but that just may be personal taste.

Really, it's like picking the worst piece of cake, and just deciding it's the one with too much/not enough icing on it. It's still delicious freaking cake.

>I think that it is probably the one that he had to deal with the dragon that farted mortal gas.
>implying that one wasn't GOAT just for that silly Dragon's Lair/Space Ace joke

I said the episode was weak, not the character. Da Samurai was 10/10 and everyone can agree that they want to see more of him in the next season, but his episode just dragged on.

Gangsters, Smackback, or Farting Dragon.

>a "regular" SJ episode would be considered one of the "GOAT" episodes of other shows

That's a lie and you know it. Half of SJ was great stuff but the other 50% of the show was full of neat ideas that were poorly and cheaply resolved. So many episodes you'd expect to be cool end up being disappointments. Swamp Monster, Labyrinth, and Aku Infection for instance. It didn't help that the staff didn't really care about balancing out visuals and narratives.

I really don't care for Jack and the Baby

I rewatched the show last year and agree with these posts. Samurai Jack had some serious pacing issues that got on my nerves too frequently.

>Jack and the Gangsters
I'd give this a pass on the 'worst' option, if only because they put Jack in that slick pinstripe suit for a lot of it (I'm shallow, so sue me).

Also, I liked that the gangsters never really changed in the end and got one over on Jackie's good nature.

Jack could've defeated Aku then and there. The Gangsters fucked that up. I will never not be salty about that.

Jack meets the Spartans.

:^)

this, the whole episode of the spartans. i mean... still using spears in the future? no wonder they were being raped by weak robots.

when he wants to take you for a ride in your own car and start ramming you instead
Jack's a dick

the Star Wars parody one

I didn't like the fact some random elementals were not enough to beat Aku. I know he's not all powerful, but they just weren't cool enough to justify being stronger than him imo.

For me?
Probably the chicken one. I just thought the concept was kinda stupid

I thought the idea of the insane wizard in the chicken episode was kind of funny, but the ending was really abrupt.

Chicken Jack was just a bizarre episode all around. Somehow it felt like it went on for an hour and then its resolution was completely unsatisfying. I don't know how that story got through to actual production.

The first episode's robobug slaughterfest lasts wayyy too long

Chicken Jack and the one with the gangsters

Special mention goes to the one where Jack breaks his sandals, seriously it's just an episode of a gag that loses its charm by the 3rd time and we don't even see Jack slice the robots that made fun of him

Remember that episode where Aku transformed into a women and saved Jack from quicksand. I just realized he could have solved all his problems if he just let Jack drown. So I nominate that one for plot stupidity. At least

That being said, female-Aku was hot.

The Sam-mu-rai was fucking amazing!

The best one is also the worst one

Mondo and Labyrinth bored me to death.

Farting Dragon, that was the only episode I couldn't get through.

300 with robots instead of Persians

Dunno. I loved Smackback. I enjoy pretty much any Samurai Jack episode that can get really out there with character designs.

A lot of Samurai Jack shows him butchering a bunch of interesting-but-copypasted robots or one interesting design villain.

Smackback and Jack vs Demongo realllllly got me hyped.

Ganeesh's voice and design was 10/10

>Chicken Jack

Chicken Jack was basically Jack and the Smackback but with him being turned into a chicken.

I never really liked the Totoro episode (except the 50's robots) or the baby episode.

That but the ending also sucked. Though I fucking loved the design of the rat monster Jack fought in that episode.

I was never really a fan of the Alice in Wonderland episode desu.

Chicken Jack by far.

FUCK. YOU.

le epic joke XD

post mega so i can remember

He just wanted to piss him off

Jack and the Smackback is pretty low for me.

>hating on Samurai vs Samurai

Looks like there'll be no fun for you, crazy round man.

desuarchive.org/co/thread/89595040

Ooooh are we talking about the weaknesses of the show now? In that case let me copy-paste my not so old rants.

re-watched it recently and I disagree.