Permeation: Mirio's Quirk allows him to become intangible, letting him travel through solid walls and the ground...

>Permeation: Mirio's Quirk allows him to become intangible, letting him travel through solid walls and the ground, while letting enemy attacks slip through him.

So he is just a more badass, non slut version of Kitty Pride?

>non slut

I don't know, OP: look at that cock hungry expression on his face.

Deku is going to realize the next time they fight, all he has to do is stomp on his feet. Mark my words.

You missed the point where it's clarified that he is unable to interact with the matter he's inside once phasing is turned off. He quite literally glitches through the matter and is shot out as an opposing force of mass against the mass he's touching, allowing him to travel at ridiculous speeds.

>non slut
OP, I have news for you.

He looks like the guy from Fallout and his power is to abuse the Bethesda engine.

>if he went completely intangible he'd fall through the ground so he's always keeping the soles of his feet tangible

Huh

It's perfectly in-line with Deku's studious nature, finding the weakpoint in the technicalities of a power. I'm sure he's realized it, or will soon.

I like this explanation

that doesn't make sense at all

rapemode.jpg

see

bethesda games dont have glitches

but he's constantly falling through the ground. it's how his power works

>It's a faint excuse to talk about Sup Forums shit on Sup Forums thread
Why do you people enjoy doing this so much? Does Sup Forums just not like talking about the things that get shoveled over here?

This nigga looks fun.

hell, he looks liek Tintin.

Still not on that part of the manga tho.

Anyway, how would it be if Marvel/DC character were students on the academia of Boku no Hero?

>Does Sup Forums just not like talking about the things that get shoveled over here?
no

If he is standing out in the open, his feet are tangible. The moment he releases his power, he drops. So as long as he doesn't have time to react, his feet can be damaged.

in the spinoff you got jotaro!Wolverine, and Josuke!Cyclops as minor characters

>can't breathe while phasing
>can't move muscle while phasing
>can't unphase inside solid matter

He has weaknesses, unlike Bendis's slut

Also not Sup Forums

He can unphase inside solid matter, he just gets rejected and shot out

Why are you so angry about it? It's not like it's a personal sleight against you or something. Let mods do their jobs and don't get your panties in a bunch.

>Oh! I'm sorry user, I thought this was the bathroom...

I'm not angry at all, just curious as to why this is so common and unwilling to go check how Sup Forums is like for myself.

As for waiting for the mods to do their job and delete this thread, well...

What pointers can the X-Man franchise take from My Hero Academia?

School can be fun, mutant genocide isn't

Fill it with enough cute waifus and nobody will care about how much of a by-the-book generic shonen it is?

>happy go lucky personality
>has douchebag belt buckle

What does this have to do with Sup Forums?

Being Superhero related doesn't count so fuck off

Execution is everything. If something manages to be charming, "by-the-books" doesn't really matter.

he also missed the point where it's also clarified that he cant see (light phases through his eyes) or breathe (air phases through his lungs) when hes phases those parts

This. World Trigger ends up the same because it turns out the dumb shit that infests things like Bleach and Naruto aren't actually fundamental to Shonen shit. Neither are particularly great, but they're enjoyable entertainment that I don't have to spend every so often ignoring parts of to keep enjoying.

>that girl Deku
I'm happy with this because I was totally gay for him

technically his power is worse than Kitty's because Mirio can't make other people phase through objects with him.
But in terms of skills yeah he takes it easily.

Best thing is that it is canon fanart of the creator.

There is also a non canon comedic spin off, where a guy has the power to reverse a person - their quirk, their gender and their personality.

Ochako ended up becoming the typical shonen protagonist.

He can also selective make his power activate in different parts of his body
It's how he can just walk through doors
If he activated all at once he would just fall through the ground

not that is a valid excuse or anything but BNHA threads have been shit on Sup Forums for a while when people started to take some shitposter that only post about mineta (the grape guy) way too seriously and basically devolved threads into shipping wars and shitting into eachother's tastes. Now the only time those threads are bearable is when a new chapter is out because it temporally distract them of the shiposting.
So basically like most generals here.

Good

probably because it's tangentially Sup Forums related.

>still no doujin where a guy touches Bakugou and tells him that his quirk causes anyone he touches to lust for cock
>Bakugou reacts as expected, blowing him away
>Bakugou goes to class, not believing that there's such a quirk, but he suddenly starts blushing at his male classmates
>eventually leads to all his male classmates running a train on him
>ends with the guy admitting he has no such quirk, meaning it was all placebo and that Bakugou actually loves getting dicked
Why are the Nips so unimaginative?

It turns out that the guy's quirk was actually large semen production, but only if he was inside of a slutty boipussi

Umph. Why are simple cartoon faces so hot?

> i-it's capeshit, it's okay here right?
> slut

go back to Sup Forums
go directly to Sup Forums
do not collect ¥200

>capeshit
Leave, Sup Forums.

Other people have that power too you know, Vision, even Reimu has it along with dozens of other powers.

If anything him and Kitty are the weakest among them.

>Ochako ended up becoming the typical shonen protagonist.
Shouldn't she logistically end up as Brago?

The thing about powerleveling is that it's all about scale. Without planetbusters and having flight simply because they're a superhero, someone like Mirio is actually pretty powerful, since he's honed his reflexes and instinct to be able to react for when he returns to tangibility.

I don't recall having seen a character with just straight flight so far in MHA. Closest is that side-manga character who can control the descent of her falls.

Yeah I understand, though when you're comparing characters from MHA to other universes, the big 2's power creep filled shit included, you're really not doing yourself any favors.

That's probably why the OP selected the most appropriate equivalent. Comparing him to anyone with more than the one power would've been ridiculous. Vision is definitely not "a more badass/less slutty version of Kitty" and nobody would make that distinction.

He's sluttier anyway.

OH NO HE'S HOT

>riding his dick
>he reaches through your torso and begins jerking you off
tfw no selectively intangible bf

wait what happened? how is he crippled?

I assume his limbs fused with concrete at the atomic level because they started occupying the same space.

Didn't Bendis literally turn Kitty into a god? Or is that undone already?

How did he figure out that solid matter would "reject" him and not just kill him via telefrag

It's a stupid manga.

not on the atomic level but the cellular at which point Hulks regen kicked in and his body broke down/expelled the concrete

take a fucking guess? Maaaybe he activated his quirk, fell through the ground freaked out and turned it off then got shot out? Just maaaybe?

Come on use your brain

actually not that bad as far as stupid manga go, at least it tries to be reasonable

He can't even see or hear while intangible so there's that